it's raining, it's pouring...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Lovely weather we're having!

We've finally returned to good old english weather - the rain has returned with a vengence!

Alias Neo
the british weather, its a wonderful thing

Korri
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Yeah, kind of drowning here.

Yerss! Get back on holiday here!

Korri
lol its not that bad here now...it was rainin earlier though

Alias Neo
the weather for my day
moring: sunny
Lunch time: still sunny
afternoon: monsoon

Korri
laughing out loud thats such a gr8 word MONSOON!! sorry embarrasment

mechmoggy
I had to go into Uni today to re-enrol for this years studying. On my way out the heavens opened and I got soaked through just running to my car!

Damn these cotton work trousers, and to make matters worse.....I was commando! eek!

Korri
heehee

mechmoggy
Not funny, there was shrinkage. embarrasment

Tired Hiker
haa haa haa hah! Indeed, Mist. Every time I go freeballing, something strange happens with the weather. That's why I stopped doing it.

mechmoggy
I prefer it myself, but it all depends on the person.

I have a friend who wears these horrible really tight wrestling type pants. When we saw him wearing them on holiday, myself and my mates couldn't stop laughing. We tied a skiddy pair of them to the car arial on the way home too. eek!

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Ooops, Mech, I thought you were Mist a minute ago. The avatar tricked me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
No probs. big grin

SpikeSpiegel
miffed I hate the rain and i hate bus drivers! miffed
Here is why:
Usual day, get on the bus, sit in my own seat. Then it starts to rain, no biggy i'm inside. So, we get to college and everyone is standing up, ringing the bell, putting bags on etc, and what happens the **** ****in son of a ***** bus driver drives past college, and by this time it's like someone is standing in the sky throwing buckets of water down. So, everyone has to run from the next stop (ok so it's only about a 1/2 minute further away) in the rain, with giant puddles everywhere and the rain pouring against you miffed I hate bus drivers and rain and weather readers (watch the weather, reports of heavy rain for the south of england- where the **** were you this morning for the north of england? miffed mad

DeNiro
been like 65 degree sunny where i live really nice wether

SpikeSpiegel
Don't rub it in!

Robtard
It's raining right now in California, quite a bit at times too.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
It's raining right now in California, quite a bit at times too.

i will be in the rain later tonight

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i will be in the rain later tonight

Naked?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Naked?

oh no, i did that when i was younger big grin .. i'm gonna go see either unknown or i am number 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.