The Official Shipping Debate Thread [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
Who should characters get with?

I say Harry and Hermione
Draco and a new character, i HATE Pansy, sorry to those who like her.
Ron and Lavender

and maybe if not Hermione/Harry then maybe Harry/Parvati

ANYWAY GUESS WAT ONCE THE FIFTH BOOK COMES OUT I'M GETTING IT.

Who is ur most favourite characters, mine are Draco, such a little HOTTIE and Harry, such a brave HOT gryffindor.

Phoenix
I reckon Ron/Hermione, Harry/Draco - and I'm being serious here, supposedly, Draco gets all protective of Harry in the later books...

Can't wait until June 21!! - Mine'll arrive on my doorstep from Amazon, and my mate Jo is driving to the bookstore at 12 midnite to get it!

Malfoy's chick
Well i think Harry/Draco was my favourite couple (actually too scared to say it). I mean why would Draco keep annoying him, i mean if you hate him wouldn't you just leave him alone.And plus the two hottest people together are so adorable. I could just imagine Draco being protective over Harry.

If you want a great fanfiction to read about Draco and Harry's love, got to fanfiction.net

then go to books, then Harry Potter, then find

then look for a story called "Magnetic Attraction"

It's a story about Draco being part Veela and chosing Harry as a mate. Which means he will never let anyone harm Harry and wants Hary to love him. ROMANTIC if you ask me.

Phoenix
That sounds good! I'll go get it now...

Evy_O
Well, I reckon Hermione + Ron, Harry + a new character and no way Harry + Draco! It's... weird. Sorry, but it is stick out tongue

Kes
Hermione/ron or Harry
Harry/new character

Do you know if the new book comes out every where at once?!

Phoenix
Try and keep an open mind peeps - I campaign for gay rights in books!

Kes
lol well the HP books do send out that vibe. (nothing wrong with that)

Phoenix
I should think it does - why don't we ask peeps - sure theres loadsa diff natinalities on here! In Uk, it comes out at the stroke of midnight between fri 20th and sat 21st - i ordered off amazon so it will arrive on my doorstep... just in time for me to go to work! pants...

Phoenix
What couples should appear in subsequent books? I vote for Harry/Draco!

Malfoy's chick
hey,

I vote Harry/Draco aswell, i mean they are absolutely gorgeous together. Something that makes me puke are Ron/Draco, Draco/Hermione, Snape/Draco and the most sickest i have seen on fanfiction is Lucius/Draco, i mean how sick is that. They are father and son i was nearly being sick when i saw it.

HARRY/DRACO EVA

Evy_O
Gay rights! LoL!
Anyways its too much for Harry Potter... It'd ruin everything...

Kes
they will never do it. its for kids. parents would go beserk (sp) and the book would crash.

Phoenix
I know... thats what I hate so much... "the parents would go beserk"... so many people think that gay/les/bi relationships are sordid, but I know couples who are a lot sweeter than hetero couples...

Evy_O
That has nothing to do with it Phoenix, though I agree. There's nothing wrong with someone being gay/lesbian, but it's not exactly the thing you'd put in a magic/fantasy/read-also-by-kids book.

Sex isn't something bad either but JKR can't describe McGonagal having sex with Dumbledoor... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Malfoy's chick
oh god you just gave me a bad image of McGonnagal and Dumbledore and we can wish about Gay couples.

Phoenix
Bad, bad mental image...

Evy_O
LOL!
Surely a bad one... Yuck...

Malfoy's chick
There are stories on Fanfiction that have McGonnagal and Dumbledore in love. Yuk *shakes violently*

DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1

Rin
I must say... Harry/Draco, of course. ^__^ Adorable..

Seraph
sirius and dumbledore are the coolest ones.
and HHHAAAGGGRRRIIIDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beer laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nefertite
Will Ron and Hermione be boyfriend and girlfriend?
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

hayden's minx
well i'm hoping angainst hope that at least one of em dies in this crappy read i'm into now. so no.

Rin

No. Hermione has Viktor Krum. Ron... is a geek. No.

Nefertite
I voted for Hermione and Draco because they're my favorite.

And what do you think about that couple : Sirius/Snape?

Ha ha ha... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Nefertite
My favorite characters are Hermione and Malfoy. But i don't think they could be a couple. rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

anappleater
hmm.. i'm pretty sure theres some sexual tension going there tho

Nefertite
Ron jelous for Victor Krum of Hermione at the Christmas ball. Don't you think so? rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Matt
i VOTE FOR Hagrid/Professor Sprout. They Would Make A Gr8 Couple. lol

Lupin
Draco and Hermoine!

Aww, what a cutie couple!
Maybe:
Victor/Hermoine
Harry/Cho
Harry/Ginny

brookealicious6
I don't understand. Are you guys talking about gay couples?!
Either way I think Harry and Cho Chang are so cute. sad I wish I had a boyfriend.

brookealicious6
Harry and Ginny should NOT get together. That would be wrong on so many levels. Why aren't Ron and Hermione together? I was waiting for it all through book 4. What are you thinking Rowling?!
Cho Chang and Harry are the cutest! big grin I think it would be interesting if someone got together with Dracco. Someone from Gryffindor. I don't know. It would be...different big grinbig grin

brookealicious6
lalalala...no one's online

brookealicious6
I think so.....have you seen the jealousy?! Wow...crazy stuff. They even started hinting in the 2nd movie (weird..nothing like that in the book) Hermione and Ron were very awkward together. And int he fourth book WHOA! I was expecting something to happen then..but.....nothing yet, not even in the fifth book!

frootlooplucy
harry and ginny... your right, that is wrong. but ron and hermione are kinda wrong too...

BellaButterfly
Hey i don't know but I have always been a Harry and Hermione fan, though I doubt ROwling will ever get the together. What do you guys think? stick out tongue

Wizard Lord
Well I'm not sure, maybe Rowling WILL get them together, after all, Hermione did seem to be grabbing Harry's arm a little TOO often...got me wondering stick out tongue

BellaButterfly
Haha, well hopefully! they would seem to be a great couple--in my opinion. Hermione seems to always be there for Harry and besides it seems the care alot for each other! love happy

Julie
who knows.......

blonde_cutie
harry and hermione should not b together!!!! they r tooo good friends. it would not happen. cho was sooo mean to harry in the 5th book. he should get with sum1 else. a new person!!!! ohhhhh that would b exciting!!!! sum1 who is perfect for him!!!! love

airangel429
I think Ron is jealous of Hermoine...but I dunno b/c she does talk to Viktor and stuff...but she may just use that to kind of "tease" Ron. As for Harry, I think that Hermoine does care, but I dont think either of them would ever admit to it. With Harry over Cho now, I might be off my rocker...but I think he might get with Luna...1 she's a new character and a girl, 2 they both kind of relate..as to people thinking they are weird (outside of their circle of friends) 3 they both saw those horses b/c they had seen death. And Harry was very nice to her on the train towards the end of the book. I really think something may start there.

What do you all think? Am I outta the water with this?

brookealicious6
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! harry and hermione should NEVER get together! They're like brother and sister! Too good of friends! It's Ron and Hermione! Can't you see the tension?! And the jealousy?!

BellaButterfly
I am so sorry but I will always have to stick with Harry/Hermione

odin
yes... lots of tension and jealousy there......just wait...... it'll happen...

brookealicious6
Why would Ron and Hermione be wrong?! I think it would be cute... but if they had to act out some kissing scene or something...that would be wrong because Rupert is like 3 years older than Emma....So...yea that would be wrong...
Are their ages Rupert-15
Daniel-14 (this julystick out tongue)
Emma-12?
??????????

brookealicious6
I think Ron and Hermione...now that i've seen what happens in the 5th book...no more Harry and Cho...
sad or smile
confused lol

hpluva14
its def. gonna end upharry and hermoine no doubt i mean its kinda obvious since they can hug eachotha while ron and her cant and i dunno it just dounds like they would hard to explain but if ne1 gets me post it

BellaButterfly
Yeah!!!!!! I totally get you! That is why I think its gonna be Harry/HERmione! Though you never know???????

hpluva14
mcgonagal and dumbledore ulgh bad image hell naw also harry and draco hell naw im not against gay/lesbo but i just cant see it happening
it shuld be hermoine/ron harry/ginny wuld be cute

Nefertite
Well, I agree with brookealicious6. And I hope Harry and Hermione will never become a couple. They are just too good friends. roll eyes (sarcastic)

YAh I KNow

Yah

Well it would be if mcgongall was with dumbledore

BellaButterfly
dracosbabe you have a very good point! I have to give you props about everything you said! laughing out loud lol ! Anyhow sticking with the couple thing, I would really love to see harry and hermione get together! THey would be so cute for each other! They are obviously comfortable around each other and care for eac other!

jerry1521
I can't belive you guys. Its unanimous Harry and Cho. They got together once and they will get together again. Harry is the hero, so since he is the hero he wil get the girl. Cho is that girl

Dracor
Not to put out the flame, as it were, but Harry SAID he didn't like Cho anymore, and that he never would again. Not in so little words, of course... But the point was there!

I support the more recently put forward Luna/Harry. Otherwise it would be... Harry/Fleur. But I find Harry/Cho to be in extreme distaste.

Happy Dance C'mon everybody just bust a move! Happy Dance

brookealicious6
Harry and Fleur? She's at Gringotts...what are you smoking? They're not going ot get together. And by the way Harry says he didn't really like anyone right now. (something like that) So there is a small possibility that they will get back together...We'll just have to wait and see.

Malfoy's chick
There are big rumors going around that Harry and Hermione will get together, like in the second movie when Harry rubbed Hermione's hand, Ron just sat there. And in the 4th book when only Hermione thought Harry was telling the truth about puttin his name in. SO COULD THERE LOVE TURN LIKE THIS:

Malfoy's chick
But hey there are lots of rumors going around about love, about which couples are getting together. Like they say hermione and Ron are getting together. To tell you the truth, i don't want that to happen. Could it be this:

Malfoy's chick
Lots of wierd couples come up in rumors. Even Draco and Harry getting together. So who will get with Harry, Who will get with Hermione, who will get with Ron? Who do you think, talk about it here.

Malfoy's chick
To tell you the truth i rekon Harry and Hermione will get together in the books

Rin
...I assume that Harry and Cho will not get back together... Not anytime soon, anyways.. perhaps in the 7th book...? And I still support Harry+Draco, no matter what anyone says....

Though, it is highly, HIGHLY unlikely Ms. Rowling will ever write anything about that pairing, for sake of small childrens' sanity. Shame. As if they deserve sanity.

chica16
MY GOD!!!!! YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Dracor
He said that time in his life was over, two different universes and the such...

But there seemed to be a connection between him and Luna when they talked, because he felt more comfortable with her than he did with even Ron or Hermione...

So yes, he will almost definitely not be getting back together... Otehrwise Rowling would be making a SEVERE break in Harry's new character... I have the strangest feeling that he will seem more... wise now, so yes, he won't back with Cho. big grin

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

frootlooplucy
i dont think harry/draco or anything like that is remotely possible. not that im against it exactly... it just doesnt seem likely.
neville and luna!! cant anyone see that? oh, and somewhere along the way ginny will get with... someone. she was going out with dean thomas at the end of book 5 wasnt she?

mika
what if Harry don't get together with anyone, isn't that possible too. I think that if Hermione will get together with some one, it has to be Ronald Weasley or Viktor Krum.

danradclifeluva
i think its harry and hermoine NOT harry and draco NOT (if any one says it) harry and ron
hermoine and ron is a possibility well a major possibility but who noes only jk rowling

danradclifeluva
well she had her eye on him she didnt actually go out w/ him chos goin out w/ micheal wuteva at tha end and i can c neville and luna i can def. c that ginny and dean maybe and harry aint gettin bak w/ cho unless his character totally changes maybe hermoine and harry and maybe hermoine and ron hermoine and viktor aint gonna wrk out cuz they liv to far aprt (common sense)rowling aint gonna put harry and draco together or the parents will like i dunno throw a protest gainst her cuz they dont want their kids materilizing w/ that kinda stuff im not sayn im aginst it its just parents wuldnt like itumm i dunno only one who truly noes is rowling

danradclifeluva
by tha way luv ur pic of emma and dan

BellaButterfly
AWWWWWWW how cute the pic above!

robincooper
most people think harry is gonna get with luna... but frankly the way he was angry in 5th book... i doubt any girl would put up with that kind of stress... and the think about (you know who) will probaley put them off thinking he's som kind of disaster area... Accept for hermione of course.. who knows? laughing

Cass
Harry and Luna are not going to get romantically involved. Luna's just weird, I don't think she's his taste like that. Harry and Luna will probably become friends though, close ones, too, since he said that he felt so comfortable talking to her. Harry and Cho won't happen again, or, at least, it won't work out in the end. Ginny, the little guy-magnet smile , she'll have a lot of guys. I don't think she'll stick to a particular one.

danradclifeluva
i think shell go bak to fancieing harry after a while

danradclifeluva
whos u noe who that grl he w.o.w. and why except for hermoine of course do ya think shell get together w/ harry

airangel429
I think..Harry and Luna...and Ron and Hermoine. In one of JK's interviews she even said it was OBVIOUS in the 4th book that her and Ron liked each other. Those weren't her exact words. But it was in an interview when HP 5 was coming out.

For some odd reason though...I do think Harry and Luna...they both have been through the same with losing parents etc...I know Neville has also.....but in the end of the book Luna gave harry some information about how its not like she'll never talk to her mother again and it eased Harry's pain for his most recent loss. Plus she's a new addition to the group. I think Ginny already went through that stage and Harry is more of brother to her than in a lover category. But I do think that Neville will have his eyes on someon in the next book. Plus he was very courageous in book 5. But who knows...that's just my opinion. I think Harry and Hermoine are TOO good of friends. Yeah there is affection there...but its more of a caring for a friend kind of thing.

airangel429
That pic is cute too..how'd you do that?

airangel429
I still think Harry and Luna. They really didn't say why they call her Loony Luna..just because it rhymes with her name. I don't think she is that weird. I think she is different from the others though and I think for some reason that in the next book she's gonna play a big part. I really do think her and Harry will get together...I can just see it. Harry is over Cho and Luna IS THE NEWEST GIRL. And yes Neville is slow at times...but I dont remember in book 5 where Neville or Luna ever paid attention to each other. And for all we know Luna could be really pretty. They might call her Loony b/c her dad does write for the Quibbler and ya know...that isn't quite like the Daily Prophet. I could be way way wrong....but it makes sense for Harry to get with a new girl...and I don't think there will be another new main girl in the next book. If anything a new boy....?? Harry I think will grow very close with Luna. And I can see those two going up to Hogsmead alot with Hermoine and Ron. B/c before it was always Ron, Hermoine and Harry that went there. They always saw Neville in class mostly. That's another reason why I don't think Luna and Neville would get together. Plus alot of people think Harry's weird...he's still a hero..but some think he's a bit weird. So him and Luna do relate. And you know how he felt sorry for Snape b/c Snape had been treated the way Harry is in school by all the Slitherins... and people pick on Luna too.

Okay....I am done justifying the whole Harry and Luna thing. Like I said though, I could be WAY OFF! Plus JK likes to surprise us with the unexpectable too! =)

danradclifeluva
i guess malfoys chick went on tha internet and found tha pic.

Travis

danradclifeluva
ur rite it wuld be resonable cuz y wuld rowling bring a new character into tha book and then we never hear anything else bout her

airangel429
I know that Cho was in the future at one point..but she's interested in someone else...yeah she still blushes around Harry and all.....but he isn't thinking of her like that anymore..... I still say Luna......it just makes sense. And we still haven't found out when James and Lily began to even notice each other and develop that hatred. Harry didn't care for Luna at 1st..he thought of her as Loony Luna....... Yeah it would be cute for Cho and Harry to get together..but I just don't see it happening. I remember when I was younger...and you would go through phases of likeing people.....and when you quit liking them.....you quit for good, usually!! Plus...Luna was there fighting against Voldemort...and not Cho....so she's got too many ties with Harry and some same experiences...and those experiences count in the end. Yes Cho has suffered a loss too....but well Cho cries too much and she always wants to talk about Cedric...that wouldn't be a good thing to tell the kids later in life..."hey i got together with your mom, b/c her boyfriend was killed by my deadliest enemy and I was the one who escaped!"

I don't think it will end up exactly like his parents..but I think nothing will really be final until the 7th book. Next book we will DEFINITELY find out what's going on with Harry and who and if Ron and Hermoine do get together...and wheover else gets with whoever else.

airangel429
Hey I did'nt ask for the sarcasm......just wondering where she had gotten it......jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz who peed in your cheerios today?

Dracor
Hmmm... The last interview with Rowling was made BEFORE THE RELEASE OF BOOK FIVE, as I recall... Which means that, quite possibly, she was TALKING ABOUT BOOK FIVE.

Harry has SAID that he no longer feels anything for Cho.

Travis

mina.harker
Maybe Harry and cho, or even Harry and Luna. I think Harry and Luna are gonna bond coz they fight together or something like that. Maybe they'll go out for a while, but maybe harry will get with Ginny. but Ron would be weird about that, so i think that might not happen.
Ron and Hermione is a big possibility in my opinion, but still only a possibility.
I can't beleive some people would make draco and harry get together. i mean, thats never gonna happen and they hate each other. besides, i want them!!

aragorniscool45
i think harry/hermione would be the best couple

mina.harker
it is a cool pic. where did ya find it?

danradclifeluva
email herfind oout her email adress and email her
or jst right click on it and clik save as then go look at it on a pic. opener

danradclifeluva
so doi but not alot of peepl think that y tha way cho and harry aint gettin together againhe allready said he dont have any feelings for her nemore and she does cry to much luna lost her mom but is she crying alot harry his mom AND dad but do u see him crying and then theres cho she lost her boyfriend What the f**k? i mean i noe he wuz important to her and all but i doesnt mean that she has to cry like all tha time

BellaButterfly
I totally agree! I think that Hermione/Harry would make the best couple. Hermione is always there for Harry and really cares about him! I think they would be super cute together 2!

And cheerleaders do kick ass!

Dracor
Character building within that book, so that harry was wisened with his experience with women.

Harry said he no longer feels anything for Cho anymore, and that it was a completely seperate universe. Which may be a hint that... HE WON'T EVER GET WITH HER AGAIN?

fantasychick
hermione and draco!!

danradclifeluva
uh huh no WAY no way in hell r they goin to hook up and thank u bella butterfly we do kik ass

BellaButterfly
yeah!!!!!!!

danradclifeluva
so do think that hermy and viktor will stay together i dont i tink that long distance relation ships neva work out hermys gonna want action soon not just letters

BellaButterfly
nah! hermy and viktor i think are over! thank god! now Harry and HErmione can get together! j/k

danradclifeluva
ne 1 think malfoy shuld hook up with moaning myrtle and ya i think the krum/hermy thing is ova and i really do think hermy and harry shuld hook up cuz hermys always there for harry n all and it wuld be cute but idont think its gunna happen cuz its kind expected by everyone

BellaButterfly
i totally agree with you! danraddyluva! hermy/harry forever! hehe

danradclifeluva
yup

BellaButterfly
moaning myrtle and draco i see it happenin? who do you guys think will be the perfect match for ron though?

danradclifeluva
i dunno how bout lunny lol no j/khow bout lavender or parvati

BellaButterfly
oh how cute lavender .......yeah!

danradclifeluva
yup

BOPRecruit 16
i think draco and ginny would make a great couple. opposites attract! put please, no slashers. if rowling did that to the books, i'd die laughing because my mind is overly perverted. ~lmao~

battosai yuriko

Malfoy's chick
to all you people that want to know, i found the pic on the net and there are many more, it is fake and people make them.

mina.harker
fair enuf. one of my friends makes crazy pictures where she edits other people faces on and stuff. i kinda want harry and hermione, but harry and luna wud rock

mina.harker
yeah, lavender ain't done anything. maybe she shud go out with ron. draco and ginny wud almost make me laugh, but u neva know . . . cud happen . . .

danradclifeluva
lol ya it wuld even though i think hp and hg looks cute

brookealicious6
Aww....they do look cute together! I think I might change my mindsmile But I still think Ron and Hermione will get together. It would be weird if they had to kiss or something in the movies because Rupert is like 3 years older than her. It's not that bad...But it would still be weird.
I'm sorry for all you hopefuls of Draco and Harry getting together, but I don't think J.K. would do that. Little kids might be reading this stuff with their parents and I don't think they would understand that two guys being together is okay!

sirius
thank you!!! thank you!!! thank you!!!

PeekaReet
*PeekaReet looks at the first Pic*

Aaaawwwww...*PeekaReet melts* Thats soooo cute. But i don't think it will happen...

danradclifeluva
i say sumtin happens between harry and hemoine

ladyarisa
Ron and Hermione all the way! And for Harry, definitely Harry/Ginny. Why? Have you read OOTP? They got along so well and she's the only person who puts him in his place. When he was complaining that no one would understand him, GINNY was the one who told him that he wasn't the only victim of Voldemort's power. Harry felt genuinely sorry when Ginny reminded him of this. Don't remember, please refer to page 500 American version.

Also, if you know how to read in between the lines, there is an unspoken competition between Ginny and Cho set on by Rowling. Even though Ginny and Cho are not competing for anything, it is GINNY who names the DA, Dumbledore's Army and GINNY who caught the snitch under Cho's nose. And how did she act? She threw her broom and cried.

She lost the snitch, she lost the game, she lost HArry. Boo hooo...I feel so bad roll eyes (sarcastic)

LilyGinnyBlack
Yeah GO ladyarisa! Harry and Ginny all the WAY!!! And Ron getting together with Lavendar or Parvati?!? What the f**k? Where did you get that from!?! If you read all the books then all the clues are right there for Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione!!! love Don't you people read??? roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyway, those couples are just destined to be together and so are Neville and Luna!!! Thank you very much! By the way I'm new here. . . ^-^

P.S. Should we tell them about the BIG debate idea ladyarisa???

Ass Goblin
i would like Harry and hermione to get together 1 they are both realy friendly to each other she kisses him on the cheak in book 4
and well them together would be cool in the movies just because emma watson is cute

ladyarisa
Ooo, I don't know...there's so many threads out there. But if anyone is willing, I'm ready to fire the cannon!

ARisa

LilyGinnyBlack
I think we should tell them in this thread because it is " What Is Your Favorite Couples", it would be perfect to tell them the Big debate idea here! Just tell me if we should tell them here. I think we should!

airangel429
I still dont see how Luna and Neville should be together. I think Luna and Harry might get together in the next book, b/c of how the 5th book ended. You have to read into it. Harry was looking at her in a whole different light. Ginny would be a possibility......but you know how Ron is everytime she has a new boyfriend...YOU ARE GOIN OUT WITH WHO??... and with harry.....that might cause a big frazzle between the two friends. Ginny falls almost under that "sisterly" category with Harry. Ginny is a fighter and that would be cute if they got together...but there haven't been any signs in book 5..except for when she wanted to help out with going to try to save sirius *sob* =(

I am all for Ron and Hermoine.....but where did this lavender and pavarati thing come in? They were not liking Harry and Ron much since the ball in book 4 ( i think that's who they went with...i'd have to look it up).

Blue Angel_08
dont really care, but whr did u get harry/draco?! this is a kid's book!
o well... id say harry/ ginny

LilyGinnyBlack
Yes, I know! Some people our just sick that way. Anyway, how can airangel429 say that there were no signs of Harry/Ginny in book five!!! blink It was everywhere!!! I mean with the library sence, Ginny is the only one who can clam Harry down and get him out of that cocky-I'm-pissed-at-everyone else-that isn't-me-mood! Then she gives him the easter egg, which has snitches on it! Also with the Quidditch thing, Seekers tend to go out with Seekers right? Cho/Cedric, Harry/Cho, Cho/Mike. and so. . . Harry/Ginny! Then there is the part in " Snape's Worst Memory" when James starts to doddle L.E. with snitches around it, Lily MUST have been the Gryffindor Seeker, like Ginny was for a short period of time. Also, Ginny told Harry that she wants to be a Chaser rather then a Seeker. A Chaser just like James had been and Harry is a Seeker just like his mother had been, just switch them around and. . . well there you go! Oh, there are so many similarities!

Finally, there is the scene in the Department of Mysteries were the group split up into two groups of three. And if you noticed the teams were: Harry, Hermione, Neville and Ginny, Ron, and Luna. Now Harry and Ginny which seem to be the strongest were also the leaders of the groups and the least hurt. Then there was Ron and Hermione the ones that were hurt the worst! Ron with his brain damage and Hermione with her near fatual spell attack, which, if had been said aloud, would have killed her! Finally, we have Luna and Nevllie the two that you would expect to be the ones that would be hurt the worst with only minor pains! Luna had blacked out, but other then that was okay, and Neville only got a bloody nose! Go Neville!!! big grin She any conection.

Also, just thought I'd add this. In the end of SoC Dumbledore tells Harry that there is a bond between Harry and Ginny now. Like a bond that there is between Harry and Wormtail. Oh, there are just soooo many clues to Harry/Ginny in these books! My favorite though, being the scene in SS were Ginny wished Harry good luck and chased after the train! Why you ask? Because like JK said it was at King's Cross were her father asked her mother to marry him! So, we first meet Ginny and notice her at King's Cross Station where Harry notices her too! Thats all!

LilyGinnyBlack
Oh, and about Ron getting made over that, I don't think so!!! Actually, Ron is FOR Harry/Ginny! Because after Ginny says that she is going out with Dean Thomas Ron says:

" Well, I always thought he was a bit of an idiot," he said, prodding his queen forward toward Harry's quivering castle." Good for you. Just choose someone- better - next time."

He cast Harry an oddly furtive look as he said it."

So as you see Ron SUPPORTS Harry/Ginny!!! ^-^

Also that whole thing on the BIG debate idea, is that a poster on the Harry/Ginny Discussion board I belong to thought that we get together all the Harry/? shippers ( two debaters for each ship) and just have a huge debate about why each ship is meant to be and why this ship is better then another. We think that we should have the thread up on the Discussion board on the Offical Harry Potter website so we don't surge any well this was on this ships board on not on this ships board, you know? So, if you want to be a debater just send me or ladyarise a PM and in that PM tells us which ship you will be supporting and your name ( discussion board name). We will get back to you telling you in a PM if you will be a debater and what the date will be for the big debate.

If you are NOT chosen as a debater you can still read the debate, you just can't post anything! The rules are as followed:
1. No one OTHER then the debaters are allowed to post!!!

2. You must keep your anger over other ships under control!

3. No foul language!

4. No sexually related words or phrases!!!

5. Try not yo be too biased!!! ^-^ Good luck! ^_~

airangel429
Ok, NOW you have made alot of sense to me! I do remember all of that and I do remember how Ron had been about other people with Ginny and the end of book 5. I did forget about the snitch. But I dunno....I think maybe Harry will confide in Luna.....and Ginny was the one who told Luna......so maybe that is a huge possibility. I always wanted them to get together before...but then that whole Cho thing came in and then Ginny was dating others...so it kinda veered away from those two. But I do see the similarities. I do see Ron and Hermoine as a definite and mabye Neville and Luna.....who knows though.

But I can see where Harry and Ginny would get together....I am sure she is still deeply touched that he saved her way back whenever.

I think Luna will have a big part in the next book though.

You have convinced me.....=)!! There are alot of things that are in all of the books.

frootlooplucy
i dont think harry and luna could get together. sorry, but i dont. i know about all that happened at the end of book 5, but i think they will be more like friends, unless one of them changes dramatically in the next 2 books. they have connections, yes, but theyre really really different people. luna WILL have a big part though. rowling didnt put her in for nothing.
harry and ginny are a chance... i guess... but ginny doesnt fancy harry anymore, hermione said that.
i am confused about hermione and ron... if you'll remember, ron looked confused when hermione kissed him before his 1st quidditch game, but theyre always fighting, and because theyre friends it might be weird...
i really dont know, im just stabbing in the dark here.
by the way, wasnt james a seeker?

mika
So, if Hermione kiss'd Harry in book four, she kiss'd Ron to in book in book six just before some Quidditch match or exam.

LilyGinnyBlack
Yes, I think Harry and Luna will just be friends too! Oh, and James was a Chaser J.K. even said it in an interview! ^-^ She said that they made that mistake in the movie. Oh, and if you are confused on *why* James was showing off with a Snitch, well Lily tends to be the Gryffindor Seeker the clues seem to be all there. I was like," No way! Lily was Seeker! I should have known. . ." I mean everyone always says that Lily's last name is Evans (go along with that too!) and he was scribbling L.E., Lily Evans. Also what a way to get her attention, by trying to show off as a natural with the one ball she to catch! Yeah know? And he liked Lily, she just didn't start liking him until Seventh Year when he started to mature and became Head Boy! laughing

Also airangel429 if you would like to defend Harry/Luna and be a debater for this BIG debate me and my friends want to start, just PM me. Okay? Or if you know anyone that would be interested and like's a Harry ship *other* then Harry/Ginny let me know! K. :O)

By the way frootlooplucy, Hermione says in the book," Ginny'd given up on you, Harry." Or something VERY close to that! And given up and over are two very different things!!! Given up means that you still love them inside, but you aren't going to wait for them to get up and smell the roses! While over is when you are completely over someone and don't really care for them in a lover type way, and don't really care if they notice you or not. Very different. . .

That whole thing with Ron and Hermione. . .well. They were meant to be together from the start. The bickers are just because they are different, but not too different (like Hermione and Draco!). They are both really stubborn, well I think anyways, so they fight a lot about their views. They are kinda like Arthur and Molly Weasley. Arthur is more laxed about rules and punishment, while Molly is right on top of it. And it is a fact that most men tend to marry a figure that resembles their mother in personality! ^-^ See a resemblence?

LilyGinnyBlack
Oh, and another thing about Ron/Hermione is that Ron got quite jealous of Victor and was still a little in OotP! ^^ The Yule Ball though, was still the best time for Ron and Hermione. Also, Hermione got jealous a little too at Fleur when she gave Ron a kiss on the cheek! Lol.

Another reason why the Yule Ball sence is sooo important is because JK said in an interview that they all went to the ball with the wrong people and that the people that they went to the ball with weren't going to get together. Hermione went with Victor, making Hermione/Victor not going to happen! Neville went with Ginny, getting rid of that ship! Cho went with Cedric, maybe this Mike guy is the one for her? Ron and Harry went with Pavarti and her twin, we KNOW these two aren't happening!!!

Frootloopylucy brought up the part about Hermione giving Ron a kiss on the cheek and him being confused about it. Well, one can easily mistaken confusement with amazment! Lol.

Then there is the little tiny thing. The one small problem that helps Ron/Hermione out, Luna has a crush on Ron! Think about it! She wore that lion that roared on her head JUST for Ron! By then Harry had been banned from the team FOR LIFE (yeah right, not with Dumbledore back)! Also some other small clues. . . So this crush will make Hermione jealous (sorta like how Ron got jealous over Victor) so she in the end, ends up admitting that she likes Ron.

Also, the thing about the groups in OotP. Don't forget about that! Oh, and did you know that the Otter is related to the Weasle? Why did I bring this up you say? Well, if you remember Hermione's patronus was an Otter and Ron's last name is Weasley and his house is named the Burrow like the homes of Weasle's!!!

There are a few other clues through out the books, just like Harry/Ginny! Oh, and I couldn't have gave all these clues if it hadn't been for some of the people on the Harry/Ginny Discussion board that I belong too! You guys know what clues you own! That's it for H/R!!! big grin

mika
i was tired when i wrote that, so here comes the right text "so what, if Hermione had kiss'd Harry in 4th book, she kiss'd Ron too in 6th book just before some Quidditch match or an exam.

mika
you are right that Ron and Hermione have really good change to get together

ladyarisa
First of all, awesome posts LilyGinnyBlack but I just want to stress that AirAngel was still saying that there was a possiblity of Harry/Ginny in book 5 in her first post, she just noticed a connection between Harry and Luna.

I think Luna will play more of a role in later books, but just as LilyGinnyBlack said, as a friend type character. They both have seen death and allowed it to sink in to them, which is why they can see the thestrals. But you must also remember one thing, Neville can see the threstrals too, right? That is one connection Neville and Luna can make. However, we shall have to see how they will interact in later books, but I definitly see possibility.

As for Lily being a seeker, LilyGinnyBlack, it was never confirmed that she was but a likely possibility. But I see your point in how the snitchs connected Lily to James and then Harry to Ginny.

The Best for Everyone,
Arisa

Morph
I heard in the next book Jet Li and Harry Potter go on their first date and Professor McGonnagal is spotted in Diagon Alley smooching Tom Green.

airangel429
Yeah, I did see alot of connections between Harry and Luna...BUT after reading all of this I really do see the whole Ginny/Harry thing. and Ron and Hermy is a definite!!

BUT I wonder if Luna will become closer to Harry to become closer to Ron......??? I do remember in the beginning of the book when she was wanting to help Ron out by carrying stuff for him when they were getting off the train. So I thought that she liked him. But then the connection between her and Harry at the end of book 5 was what had thrown me off. It wasn't from her character changing..it was from Harry's character changing to a more acceptance of her, rather than Loony Luna......ya know. But there are sooo many things that you can forget from the earlier books....with the whole Harry/Ginny thing..... And the Weasley's love Harry anyways, they kind of take him in as a son...IN A WAY.... so it would seem right for him and Ginny. I could just see Mrs. Weasley crying about it...in a happy way! =)

LilyGinnyBlack
Okay, well, hi! big grin I'm pretty new here and I just want to inform you guys here about an idea that a discussior brought up at the discussion board I belong to! Here is some info on it. Kay?

Also that whole thing on the BIG debate idea, is that a poster on the Harry/Ginny Discussion board I belong to thought that we get together all the Harry/? shippers ( two debaters for each ship) and just have a huge debate about why each ship is meant to be and why this ship is better then another. We think that we should have the thread up on the Discussion board on the Offical Harry Potter website so we don't surge any well this was on this ships board on not on this ships board, you know? So, if you want to be a debater just send me or ladyarise a PM and in that PM tells us which ship you will be supporting and your name ( discussion board name). We will get back to you telling you in a PM if you will be a debater and what the date will be for the big debate.

Now for the rules! Please read them:

3. No foul language!

5. Try not yo be too biased!!! ^-^ Good luck! ^_~

You can post here and tell me what you think of the idea. K?

big grin

Morph
HERMIONE AND AL ROKER 4EVER!!!!!!!

BellaButterfly
I think HE should end up with Hermione!

LilyGinnyBlack
So whould you like to be a debater for Harry/Hermione BellaButterfly???

airangel429
No Way...Hermy and Ron!!! Ginny/Harry and MAYBE Luna with Neville...if they ever get their act together...

Lokia
LUNA/HARRY FOREVER!!!!!

GINNY/NEVILLE, Did anyone else see this?

Ron/Herm, of course!

LilyGinnyBlack
Lokia would you like to be in this BIG debate that a group at the Harry/Ginny discussion board I belong to came up with? I believe I explained, but I'll just give you the jifs of it. Like I said a group of Harry/Ginny shippers at the discussion board I belong to came up with this idea that we should have a BIG debate with two debaters for each Harry ship. If you would like to support Harry/Luna in this debate or want anymore info. on this idea please PM me, okay? Thanks! big grin

Nefertite
Well, if you mean a reall couple (boyfriend and girlfriend) then I say Ron and Hermione will be together big grin

charmaine
luna and harry

charmaine
hi its me charmaine in the previous poll i didnt put enough choices in thepoll so here they are

let me here your views and comments people

LilyGinnyBlack
Well, would anyone who supports Luna/Harry like to join in this debate? Here are the rules okay:

3. No foul language!

5. Try not to be too biased!!! ^-^

If you want any details on it just PM me! Okay? big grin

LilyGinnyBlack
Here are my many reasons why Ginny would be perfect for Harry:
Anyway, how can anyone say that there were no signs of Harry/Ginny in book five!!! It was everywhere!!! I mean with the library sence, Ginny is the only one who can calm Harry down and get him out of that cocky-I'm-pissed-at-everyone else-that isn't-me-mood! Then she gives him the easter egg, which has snitches on it! Also with the Quidditch thing, Seekers tend to go out with Seekers right? Cho/Cedric, Harry/Cho, Cho/Mike. and so. . . Harry/Ginny! Then there is the part in " Snape's Worst Memory" when James starts to doddle L.E. with snitches around it, Lily MUST have been the Gryffindor Seeker, like Ginny was for a short period of time. Also, Ginny told Harry that she wants to be a Chaser rather then a Seeker. A Chaser just like James had been and Harry is a Seeker just like his mother had been, just switch them around and. . . well there you go! Oh, there are so many similarities!

Finally, there is the scene in the Department of Mysteries were the group split up into two groups of three. And if you noticed the teams were: Harry, Hermione, Neville and Ginny, Ron, and Luna. Now Harry and Ginny which seem to be the strongest were also the leaders of the groups and the least hurt. Then there was Ron and Hermione the ones that were hurt the worst! Ron with his brain damage and Hermione with her near fatual spell attack, which, if had been said aloud, would have killed her! Finally, we have Luna and Nevllie the two that you would expect to be the ones that would be hurt the worst with only minor pains! Luna had blacked out, but other then that was okay, and Neville only got a bloody nose! Go Neville!!! She any conections?

Also, just thought I'd add this. In the end of SoC Dumbledore tells Harry that there is a bond between Harry and Ginny now. Like a bond that there is between Harry and Wormtail. Oh, there are just soooo many clues to Harry/Ginny in these books! My favorite though, being the scene in SS were Ginny wished Harry good luck and chased after the train! Why you ask? Because like JK said it was at King's Cross were her father asked her mother to marry him! So, we first meet Ginny and notice her at King's Cross Station where Harry notices her too! big grin

LilyGinnyBlack
Now some more reasons:

Oh, and about Ron getting made over that, I don't think so!!! Actually, Ron is FOR Harry/Ginny! Because after Ginny says that she is going out with Dean Thomas Ron says:

" Well, I always thought he was a bit of an idiot," he said, prodding his queen forward toward Harry's quivering castle." Good for you. Just choose someone- better - next time."

He cast Harry an oddly furtive look as he said it."

So as you see Ron SUPPORTS Harry/Ginny!!! ^-^

Oh, and James was a Chaser J.K. even said it in an interview! ^-^ She said that they made that mistake in the movie. Oh, and if you are confused on *why* James was showing off with a Snitch, well Lily tends to be the Gryffindor Seeker the clues seem to be all there. I was like," No way! Lily was Seeker! I should have known. . ." I mean everyone always says that Lily's last name is Evans and he was scribbling L.E., Lily Evans. Also what a way to get her attention, by trying to show off as a natural with the one ball she to catch! Yeah know? And he liked Lily, she just didn't start liking him until Seventh Year when he started to mature and became Head Boy!

By the way, Hermione says in the book," Ginny's given up on you, Harry." Or something VERY close to that! And given up and over are two very different things!!! Given up means that you still love them inside, but you aren't going to wait for them to get up and smell the roses! While over is when you are completely over someone and don't really care for them in a lover type way, and don't really care if they notice you or not. Very different. . .

Those are my reasons why Harry should end up with Ginny!!! I have more, but that would just be too long and take up too much time! big grin

charmaine
i was thinking about harry and luna being together but now you put it like that maybe it will turn out ginny wil be harry girlfriend but who knows maybe harry will meet someone completeley new i really think its over between harry and cho

charmaine
harry and luna i think and i want hermione and ron to just stop arguing and get together

Lokia

Morph
DEAN AND GINNY FOREVER <<

Lokia
Harry/Hermione- There is a wonderful artical on Suger Quill on this. I will give the link... Also Hermione told Harry to tell Cho she was ugly. Okay, I don't care no matter how little you like a guy you never tell him to say that.... I really do think they have a Sister/Brother thing going on. Also every time a Interviewer brings it up in an interview J.K. gets a really disgusted look on her face.

HERM/HARRY- NO And here is why!

Harry/Ginny- Eh- No. The basis of Harry/Ginny's 'Relationship' was the fact that she had a crush on him. If she didn't than I highly doubt that there would be so many... I think people are trying to but themselves in Ginny, make the boy that you like fall madly in love with you when there have not been any signs that the boy likes you/Ginny.

Ron/Luna- See above. Okay Luna May have a crush on Ron, but, but if Ginny can grow out of Hers, so can Luna. Also her laughing that hard may have been Luna's Loonyness... we never know really.

Luna/Neville- Uh- No, he was afraid of her when they saw her... see

See??

Also most people put Luna with Neville because they already SHIP Herm/Ron and Ginny/Harry.

Herm/Ron- Don't feel like doing this one, but it will happen....... we all know it....

Ginny/Neville- Well didn't anyone notice how near the end Neville spacifially wanted to save her? Also, somehow.... I think that Ginny will come to terms with Neville, I got vibes but I can'r remeber from where.... I'll see if I can find it....

Luna/Harry- Must you even ask me why? Go on do it..... I will make the quotes as I wait....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>