Neo wakes up to find he is in Middle earth and just a hobit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboy
I know how it all ends. The Evil lord is really this great programmer. Neo is froto. the eveil lord is after neo. He wants the one ring to control them all. He is using the king of the elves (smith) to get it. Smegal is really morpheus. And take a guess at who trinity is. You think you shocked. Wait till neo see who he is kissing. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing out loud
Say no to drugs and yes to a whole lot more ... like Jack Daniels.

Alias Neo
ok What the f**k?

Korri
me? big grin

joeboy
how did the agent smith get in both movies. he had to be doing some serious praying to land two major trilogies

Exa
Of, course, the One has to destroy the One - isn't that logical?

I think it ends like Alice :P he just wakes up to find everything a dream or something

VenomVA
I hope/pray that isn't the end of Rev. I'd rather have the phone call from M1 as the ending

Exa
would be even better :P
But I'd also like the other one.

joeboy
He is froto baggins. looking for a taste cookie. the machines are grey beard and friends.

joeboy
or even better, the matrix is where froto goes after placing the ring on his finger. And the machind are the flying raiths, or whatever they called.

Exa
It's FroDo... and Wraith...

I'd like better if Neo was for example Saruman, Morpheus Sauron, and the agents are the Fellowship or so...

Sifer
You mean Frodo?

joeboy
yeah .. him. always been a lousy speller. But i can program my azz off.

Btu ddi yuo kwno ttha a stydu wsa dnoe adn fuodn thta if yuo haev all the rgiht ltteres, but otu of odrer. Teh brian usually wili nto noicte.

first letter has to be right.

Exa
First and last wink
(at least in German words)

Yes thats amazing it really works... ot...

joeboy
i took german in college. I did poor in it. but it was better than french or spanish

Exa
Hehe my english is also quite poor...
German is ugly *hass*

But thats totally offtop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.