oops! (if you dont want to notice mistakes dont read this)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
HI, I noticed a mistak on ttt and wondred if anyone else spotted it.

don't tell me the mistakes that you have seen cos I haven't noticed anyothers, if you want to know about the mistake I saw read on............

When Merry and Pippin are with the urikai, and the men come and slay the orcs, did anyone else notice that Pippins hands wren't bound when he was about to get trampled by the horse, but when he rolls over they are lol (think about it)!

Exa
Yes thats correct
he cuts the bonds after that scene, so thats wrong

Arwenishott
wow i did not notice that. also i heard that after helm's deep, when everyone is riding out on the horses, there are two legolases.

OrliNElijahsGrl
two legolas's?? serious? i never heard that one either, i DID notice that pippins hands werent bound when he was about to be trampled by the horse but then was when he rolled over

the next time when i was TTT, im gonna pay close attention and look 4 mistakes, cuz mistakes that i found on a site, I havent even noticed before

OrliNElijahsGrl
ahh im making alot of typos

i meant to put "the next time i watch ttt"

ahh typoooos

Arwenishott
orlinelijahsgirl, could u give me the link for that website? i would enjoy looking at it.

fini
hmmmm i pointed out that legolas thing AGES ago.............lol if u want to see the full list of mistakes try this cool site
www.moviemistakes.com
the people are sick with it..........they see everything

Arwenishott
thanks fini............i knew i read that legolas thing a long time ago......thanks for the link.

Whacker
i saw that a while ago. its so obvious

Exa
->That are not two Legolasses;
The second "Legolas" is Arwen, they wanted to include her in the battle of Helms Deep (thanks to god they did not...) and obviously afterwards noticed that this looked stupid; so they dyed her hair blond in all the scenes she was seen in.
Once you can even see her riding through the warriors in a pink dress (urgh!)

Next to the Forest of Fangorn you can see trails of a vehicle, probably a car;
even if they're not made by a car, why should the Rohirrim come near the forest they fear so much??

Orli'sElf7
wow thats good!!! i was also mad they didnt show that he had loosened his bonds before like in the book it would've made alot more sense

Exa
a very big lot more sense...

You can see arwen in her pink dress after the scene when they ride out, in the left part of the picture, during the fight maybe i find a screeny

Arwenishott
wow exa, thanks for pointing the arwen thing out.

nemo
extra, i don't know anything about the scenes u have have just raised, i don't pay that much attention to it.
but if they don't her in those scenes wouldn't they have edited it out?

Exa
Well, they TRIED to edit her out... didnt really work
(the portraits are of course not from the film; there are also pictures of arwen's helmets and arrows+quiver designed for that scene but never used)

http://www.herr-der-ringe-film.de/v2/media/galerie/sonstiges/ausfallbeweis.jpg

http://www.herr-der-ringe-film.de/v2/media/galerie/sonstiges/arwenkampfdress.jpg

http://www.herr-der-ringe-film.de/v2/media/galerie/sonstiges/Helmarwen.jpg

http://www.herr-der-ringe-film.de/v2/media/darsteller/arwen/hiddenarwen.jpg

nemo
the first pic doesn't really show anything to me, so are the succeding pics expcet for the last. is the last one from the movie?

Exa
Yes, and its the one i was first talkin about.

Arwenishott
exa u r a beast...............you have so much informatin about the lord of the rings. i am in awe.

Exa
What do you think am I searching for the whole day wink wink

aniron
I can't believe Arwen is in the battle of helms deep, that will help explain the third film (they will prob mention her in helms deep in that) I'm just wondering why aragorn didn't notice.

Exa
In the normal cinema cut she isnt but they made all these scenes with her;
ttg they decided to change that afterwards and cut her out.
*happy*

Orli'sElf7
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aniron
damn, arwen rocks (liv my idol)

Exa
There is a difference between Arwen and Liv...
Liv is a very cool actor and all, and she plays Arwen really good, but I simply absolutely dislike Arwen-action.

aniron
do you? I think liv rocks because she is so prettyful and is a fantastico actress, and I love arwen because she is strong and very spiritual, shes brill.
Liv is one for the brunettes.

aniron
p.s I did know that Liv is an actress and that she and arwen are different, you may know a lot about lotr but you don't have to try and force it upon others.

Exa
i dont - i just expressed my opinion about that topic; thats what forums exist for smile

Exa
a bit late
here another pic of arwen; the one with the two legolasses

http://www.tolkasworld.com/HerrderRinge/ZweiTuerme/Arwen/arwen_63.jpg

fini
hmmmmmmm now i have another reason to go look at the battle of helm's deep again...........hehe

aniron
is she actually in the film, I looked but couldn't see, does she have bolnde hair or not?

Exa
In some scenes, yes, but only in a few

usually shes so small you dont recognize her

Fire
I always thought that arwen aka second legolas to be a rohirrim

Exa
The person wears elvish clothes

but Im also not totally sure

aniron
rohirrim>?

Dryden
its a nice theory but there's not 100% proof thats her... if there is can we get a link saying that she was in the scene and then altered at the last moment.

maybe its just an elv, nothing more, nothing less.

Not trying to disprove you, but I don't see any proof...the pictures are too blurry and it could really be anyone.

must_kill_Santa
the are loads of mistakes in the first film

Dryden
yeah that link is cool, lots of stuff to read up on!

nice link!

OrliNElijahsGrl
i noticed something else from ttt, at the beginning, when gandalf goes "fly you fools" of course hes looking right at them, after frodo goes nooooooo, and gandalf falls, look to the right...you can see frodo and that other guy (cant think of his name) and you can see gandalf..falling ON THE LEFT...far away! ive noticed it tons of times...first hes close to be right in front of them, and then far away and it looks as if frodo and the other guy are in a different spot

do you guys get what im saying? its very hard to explain but if you go back and look you can see what i mean

hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.