Help Broken Down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
First up the speak machine doing something,not exploding but giving us some eye candy.

HooT
Next is my fav....the fires of zion are buring in the background while the mechs shoot at the sentinels.

HooT
oops

HooT
Here we see that the hovercraft shot up leaving a trail and what goes up must come down.

HooT
So the sky is still black just they flew up above it.

HooT
What are those thing on the ground...lol I know already but do you

HooT
Heres the scene with trinity and the mero the first pic is when the gun is up in the air.

HooT
Now this is right after she catches it ...she has it pointes at someone to the left of mero with seraph behind her. Now she turns it to the Meros head. Believe it!

HooT
She just caught it from the air.

HooT
Now she swings it to the mero

HooT
Here

HooT
Then we all know whats next

HooT
Neo saw Underworld. No lol I think Neo just woke up from the Meros control.

JediHDM
First, it seems the speak machine, blowing up, looks like a face, Second, Trin is not pointing it at someone else, she is catching it in the air, and moving it to point at Mero, and those are Sentinels

HooT
When you see a shot of the gun and Merovingian and persphone in the back ground Im sure thats when she turns it to him now maybe after that it got knocked up. But im pretty sure the other two gun shots are in order.

HooT
Ok proof I told you im bad

Shots in order on the trailer

HooT
Next you see the shot with them in the back her had out waiting for the gun.

HooT
Now you can see her hand a little clearer

HooT
Bam she just caught it and its facing to the left of him.

HooT
Now you can see even better.

HooT
Just to show you im not mixing up trailer frames. Great Shots they have.

HooT
At least now from there when Persphone says she will have to kill us all she points it at him. The clicks it and says believe it after he asks your ready to die for this man.

You Believe me now?

icansee
Thanks for taking the time to do this, good work.

johnheavner
The images aren't what puzzles me, it's what Morpheus actually says. "As long as there is a single breath in his body, he will never be" and i can't make out this word. Is it "found"???

By the way, this is my first post so i'll give a little introduction: I'm john. I'm a Christian and I'm a big matrix fan.

Red Texas
Well hello, Christian John, I have no clue what he could mean by that...

what part of the movie was it in?

JediHDM
"As long as there is a single breath in his body, he will never give up...And neither can we."

Red Texas
right, that makes more sense smile

audioheem
hey how do u guys do screen grabs coz whenever i do them the actual video is just black

Korri
wow kewl pix!! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.