andy serkis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

billyboyd4ever
ok am i the only one who thinks he is just such an amazing, dedicated actor? post your thoughts about anyd serkis/gollum here!!

ps: my friend went to comic con and she said she saw serkis' audition tape.....does anyone kno where i can download that or see a clip of that on the internet?

Arwenishott
i dond know where u can download the audition tape...........sorry...........but i agree with u because im sure it was hard for him to get into the charcter of gollu/smeagol, and i think that he did a wonderful job. he is also very funny off set.

billyboyd4ever
awww how sad no one else likes andy serkis...

Danielle1983
I also find him very talented. I am a huge fan of the Gollum/Smeagol character. He did an amazing job with both personalities.

Exa
Gollum is amazing... I think Serkis is the one that did the best job (besides Lee smile )
Very, very talented.

fini
Serkis portrayal of gollum/smeagol was shear genius........
sorry i dont know where u can get the audition to download but i got the mtv movie awards bit that they did.

Orli'sElf7
i think serkis was AMAZING...he put in sooo much effort and extra hours....he was interacting with the actors WHEN they filmed the scene as well as in the studio with the muscle suit in the later hours...hahah YES the MTV music awards was awsome!!!!

Exa
*wannasee*

his faces are amazin

Orli'sElf7
i know....hahahaha he looks so funny when hes making the vioce though..that must put so much strain on your voice box : /

Exa
hes definitely one of the best actors

Orli'sElf7
oh yea i competely agree...even though hes not technically onscreen i think he gave the most into the movie. hes a truly trulyy talented actor

billyboyd4ever
yea....is he gonna do anything else--doe snaybody kno?
fini: that tape was hilarious!!! post it i could see it again!!

Arwenishott
i am glad he was chosen for the role also...........billyboydforever, i would also like to kno if he is going to be doing any other acting jobs coming up soon.

Exa
up to date he played for example in this movies:

Guest Starring Roles:
The Simpsons - Voice of Cleanie (Gollumlike) - Dude, Where's My Ranch? (2003)
The New Statesman - Peter Moran - The Haltemprice Bunker (1989)
The New Statesman - Peter Moran - A Wapping Conspiracy (1989)

24 Hour Party People (2002) - Martin Hannett

Deathwatch (2002) - Private Quinn

Shiner (2000) - Mel

Mojo (1997) - Sid Potts

Among giants - Bob

Career girls - Mr. Evans

Pandaemonium (2001) - John Thelwall

Stella does tricks - Fitz

Clueless (UK 1998)

Insomnia (UK 1998)

Jump (UK 2001)

billyboyd4ever
i saw clueless!!! what is he? just an extra?

Exa
"David".

billyboyd4ever
ok...hehe i guess i need to see it again...i forgot their names...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.