Transition-book to movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arwenishott
i wanted to know if anything that was left out in the movies that you enjoyed in the book. personally, i liked it when the rangers appeared in rotk, and the end of ttt, (which will be in the beginning of the rotk by the way).

Exa

Orli'sElf7
i REALLLLLY wanted to see glorfindel (apparently he was supposed to be maaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddd hot!!! ;D) . they are putting shelob's lair in the 3rd movie so dont lose hope !!lol

Arwenishott
yes i am glad that they are putting shelob in the thirs movie............but i am glad that arwen rplaced glorfindel in the ford of bruinen scene. love love

Hypernova
Also glad Arwen had a bigger role in the ford. Would have loved to see the rumoured maaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddd hot glorfindel stick out tongue

Corlindel
I missed Glorfindel really and Halbarad and the others Denedain too...If Shelob will appears in the third movie, that's Ok.

The Buinen scene with Arwen replacing the Gandalf at the waters spell was the big flop. However i see that everyone prefers to see female elfs than on scene than to see a good adaptation from the book...so Why not replacing all the elf male characters by female characters?!?! sad

Why not a female fellowship of Istaris.

How o like the real book story, I will wait for Silmarillion movie with the Luthien Thinuviel of my dreams...or maybe she will be replaced my a elf male smile)

Phoenix
TOM BOMBADIL!!!

FreeMason
Yes, tom bombadill and the mirror of galadriel.

I didn't like how they portrayed it...

In the book, Sam looked into the mirror and saw Frodo asleep (we can all guess what that was...), and then he saw his hometown on fire and the trees being torn down and he grew fearful and needed to go back to warn them...to stop this from happening.

And Galadriel told him, the mirror does not show anything...just what CAN be...but that going back to the villiage might cause its ruin...

The reason this SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE PROPERLY IN THE MOVIE...is because it foreshadows EVERYTHING so well, and outlines Fate and everything.

Had sam gone back...then Sauron would have won...this, is left out of the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.