Will there be a love triangle between logan/jean/cyclops?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rwendelin
Will there be a love triangle between logan/jean/scott? Tell me what you think. Sorry if this has been discused.
Thanks

Vampiree
An active triangle? Ya mean a happy sex-one triangle? (hehe) I don'think so... You know, One-eye doesn't really like Logan... I would even say that they hate eachother... And that whole Jean-becoming-a-dark-phoenix thing... I trully don't think so wink... wel I know, I know... That whole movie made Logan love Jean... But I think that that part of his life already ended...

DemonicGambit
I don't think it would happen either, I mean Jean may be attracted to Logan but she's always been faithful to Scott

Mystique
besides the new love triangle should be rogue iceman and gambit in x3

Vampiree
oh no pleeaaaaaase... not iceman... let's kill him shall we? Or better, I hope Gambit will kill him cuz i trully don't like him. ROGUE CANNOT BE WITH ICEMAN! They are so different. I mean, Iceman's such a good boy. And we don't like it do we?

Paola
NO WE DON'T!!!!

Jason Horan
Yeah Iceman sucks stick out tongue ...

Sorry I had to say something embarrasment

Kes
Off-topic.
And to answer to this topic technically there was a love triangle in the 1st and 2nd movie. And at the end of the 2nd movie it ends cos wolvie says she (Jean) choose Cyclops so wink
When she comes back wolvie will probably back off.

Vampiree
So I think we're closing. Sorry guys! Come back tommorow!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.