bug is back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

julibug
Just in case any of you were wondering where I've been...I've been so unbelievably, unfathomably, undeniably, insanely busy!!!! I still work at the icky studio - ugh! Plus adding new piano students weekly. Plus, now we are homeschooling our son. So, basically, when I'm not teaching somebody something, or burning cd's, I'm eating, sleeping or in the bathroom. Don't think about it too much - you might not like the mental picture. Anyway, I've been slowly carving out time to spend online again. Kinda fallin' into a groove. Still won't be around as much as I'd like, but at least I'm back! On top of the business, once I decided to try to post again, I was having computer problems & then had trouble posting, because I changed my e-mail address for the forums which "de-activated" my account here temporarily. Bugger!! Anyway, all is fixed now, and I'm finally posting again!!!!! Well, I hope you all missed me terribly, and will have massive parties to celebrate my return!

*looks uncomfortably at feet while waiting for someone to realize she's back*

Celsius
JULI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are ya?

julibug
ummm, busy? actually, quite tired. but happy to be staring at the computer again.

Celsius
We missed you! We thought you abbandoned us. smile. Anyway. its great to have you back.

julibug
Thanks!! smile

DemonicGambit
Welcome back

Baylin
Hi Jules, good to see you again! big grin

Kes
BUGGIE!!!

G.P
*waves* Hello Juli !! smile

yerssot
like kes said .... : BUGGIE!!! smile
great to have ya back here smile

Fire
WB big grin

mechmoggy
The bugs back?

Hurrah! (and a hey nonny no) big grin

Fire
yea rock tha house big grin

yerssot
*goes outside and starts pushing the house*
*yells:*
IS IT ROCKING YET?

Fire
nah not yet

yerssot
well, it will when buggie gets back smile

julibug
da house is rockin'!

Fire
whiiiiiiiiiiii

G.P
Yaaayy ! big grin

julibug
so don't bother knockin'

Fire
hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.