Hey! just wanted 2 ask what u think of the books and the movies??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aimz Radcliffe
Hey all!
um...well i just wanted 2 no what u all think about the next hp movie??
here's what i think.....I CANT WAIT! IT IS MY FAV BOOK AND I CAN'T WAIT 2 C THEM AGAIN!!
also share what ever u want in this con but no sayin mean stuff bout dan coz i am in lurrve wif him!!

well now go on, share stuff with ppl:
Luv Aimz_Radcliffe rolling on floor laughing smile cool stick out tongue

shaishai1
Thay is soooo kool. I'll spread the world. I sometimes like to gossip

Aimz Radcliffe
lol they r....do any of u hav any pics of the next movie? it u do...send them in here...thnx

kwonboa
well actually am very happy and excited to see the next movie.but am also sad cause cho chang wont appear yet.

StrgzrCndyPixie
i wnat to see wat tom looks like

StrgzrCndyPixie
wnat is ment to say want lol

Aimz Radcliffe
yea....i want 2 c what cho looks like hopefully dan wont like her in real life coz if she does, what about me?????????

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol Im sure dat wont happen but if it does have fun warding her off ur man!!!!!!!!!! u go grl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aimz Radcliffe
lol fanx

frootlooplucy
no 'fence meant to nyoane but im not looking forward to the next movie that much... even though the third book was my favourite so far i dont like the movies that much... im looking forward to book 6 more... but hey maybe this movie'll be better big grin

Aimz Radcliffe
i disagre..but mayb dat's just me?? i really like the movies and i fink the 3rd 1 will b really kool.....Hopefully anywayz..

The Bolleeks
The books are always cooler cos you use your own imagination. but they are doing a pretty good job with the movies. Did anyone else think that "Order of the Phoenix" was kinda poor considering we waited so long for it.

Aimz Radcliffe
nope i liked it..1 of my favs actually......after prisinor of Azkaban.....but SOB i miss Sirius no sad

nemo
i think the movies totally fail the books.
it just didn't bring the book's atmosphere into it.
yah, the order of Phoenix is a bit disappointing but that's only because i have such high expectation of it after waiting for so long. the third book is the best of the series, hope the change of director will mean improvement for the movie.

crazy_c
Yeh i agree, and they keep adding weird stuff in like that hug with harry and hagrid at the end of cos. that scene made me cringe. I think this film mite be better cos of the new director. Also i didnt find ootp disapointing. tis my 2nd fav oot of the series.

Aimz Radcliffe
mmm well mayb if u say so....mayb i just didn't notice

lova_gurl_4ya
the next harry potter movie is coming out june 24th happy i cant wait if you want to more just pm me thx
sonja

lova_gurl_4ya
i love both the books and the movies, because im a pretty big fan laughing out loud so ya...........i cant wait till the third movie its realli good well gotta go
sonja

lova_gurl_4ya
i know wat cho looks like too she pretty shit huh? oh well cedric diggory is hotter lolz love he is sooooooooooooooooooo hot

Aimz Radcliffe
lol well i am a fan 2......and yea so sum 1 pplz talk 2 me!! i'm bored!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.