dressed in black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rabbit
has anyone ever dressed in black all the way went to school and was a bad ass i did

LanceWindu
I went dressed in black once, just because I like black shirts and all I had was a pair of black pants to wear.

rabbit
cool

LanceWindu
I think chicks dressed in Goth are cool.

rabbit
well i am goth really goth

Killer
the dressed in black part.. but i don't see how that makes me bigger or better then anyone else... so i acted the same

rabbit
i like your pic on the bottom with the crow and rozz those are cool

BackFire349
i always wear black.

badkittykitty
nope never wear black, I dress frilly in pink and white most of the time

LanceWindu
And we love you for it

Killer
as known as: Brandon Lee... (the crow)

but thanks

badkittykitty
well for that you get a free slap!..go ahead,sex god

Killer
always have some sort of black on

LanceWindu
*big spank*

badkittykitty
ouchie!..thanks sugar needed that before beddie bye big grin

pablo007
I think goths are weird but goth chicks that don't have any piercings in their face are kinda hot.

Killer
weird... WEIRD!

WHAT THE **** DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?

wether you want to believe it or not.. EVERYONE is different in their own way

*looks at your sig pic*

look whose talkin?

*rolls eyes*

KidRock
i dont think i ever really wore black..hmm lol except snowmobiling jacket. which is a little yellow in it lol. goth chicks can look hot sometimes!

Killer
you people are ****in amazing

LanceWindu
Why is that?

badkittykitty
actually most of my friends are goths ,they got me to get my favorite piercing,and I couldnt be happier wink

pablo007
What's wrong with my sig ? I love Evil Dead, and I didn't say anything bad about goths. I just don't get along with 'em but I don't have anything against 'em.

LanceWindu
What piercing?

badkittykitty
well sex god lets just say its the kind you would appreciate wink

pablo007
That's what I was wondering Lance.

Captain REX
Looks cool.

LanceWindu
I guess a pic is out of the question?

badkittykitty
well yeah,sorry that would be a little x-rated

BackFire349
thats why we have email wink

LanceWindu
Yeah e-mail!!!

Killer
i just woudl like to know why it is "weird" ?

Captain REX
laughing out loud

I second that, BackFire...

badkittykitty
you guyz are so bad...actually I dont have a picture of it any how...really...

pablo007
How can ppl pierce their genitals ? I wanna get pierced on the eyebrow and tongue but I would never get one in my dick.

BackFire349
i have no need for piercings, seems like a waste of 40 bucks to me.

LanceWindu
I want an eyebrow also, I'm not sure about the tongue.

badkittykitty
..well i cant elaborate,let me just say mine would be worth hundreds

BackFire349
yowsers.

LanceWindu
I'd be able to get one free.

My uncle can do piercings and tattoos.

pablo007
I have a pierced left ear but I rarely put something in it and it kinda stinged and it's the ear, I couldn't imagine one in the land down under.

BackFire349
well that makes a bit more sense to me lance, although i dont see the need for more holes in our head.

Captain REX
Awesome.

Not very descriptive are you, BKK? stick out tongue

I don't want a piercing anywhere. I'm fine as is...though I could lose some weight and get bigger muscles...

LanceWindu
Ditto

BackFire349
ditto ditto.

Killer
that's what i thought.. you don't know.. http://bellemaus.free.fr/smilies/gelb/sleeping.gif

LanceWindu
Know what???

BackFire349
dont know what? who are you talking too?

Killer
someone said something about being weird.. i asked a question... he/she didn't answer... which was what i as expecting... nevermind

BackFire349
he probably didnt see it because there were several posts made all at once. and i believe he answered it, you just didnt notice.

Dark princess
ummmmmmmmm All I got is pretty much leather and ya so

SlipknoT
I'm ussually dressed in black, right now I'm wearing a Jack Daniels shirt and taco bell boxers

Df02
im wearing a bright green tshirt with a white cross that says "paraletic" on it....
i hardly ever wear black.....

as for piercings im gettin plugs, stretched as far as i can get them without leaving a gap when i take them out.
and 3 horizontal bars across my right eyebrow

Darth Revan
ear plugs are sweet

and eyebrows

Forcizzle
i've got black jeans and that's it ninja

Df02
o ive got a black and white Dillinger escape plan mesh-cap....only black item of clothing i own.

actually ive got a black JD shirt

SlipknoT
Me to I'm wearing it right now

Corlindel
I dressed black for almost a decade during the eighties then I grew up and changed to grey. Now only t-shirts and black ties. I love black silk ties no expression

SlipknoT
Thats kind of depressing

Furious Angel
yeah i have...but im not really functioning in the morning when i get dressed so i wear whatever's available...doesnt matter all that much but its just a color you know big grin

SeptemberRain
ive done that, also worn a black trench coat

Dark princess
I have a black duster (long leather jacket) on knee high leather boots tight leather tube top. and leather pants and on my shir it says **** the the world everyone else does

Dr. Gonzo
^^^Nice

Dark princess
Thank ya

R@ven
rarely do i wear black pants... but i have a lot of black shirts and boots.

Dr. Gonzo
I wear black alot... It is really the only color I have.

R@ven
I got a lot of dark blue so it has competition ... but i always have my boots as a reminder big grin

Forcizzle
lol what i nice shirt erm

Raven Guardia
I have lots of black dresses...(I ware to chorus concerts)...and I have one pair of black pants and a few black shirts...but black is cool, because its looks dark and mysterious.

§H@Ñ€
no one really takes me serious at school. if i did that they would act 100% normal. but i do like black sweaters, i just had to say that because i have over 10 stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.