black coats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rabbit
trench coats i wore won and i got my ass kicked until i pulled out a gun hahahahahaaha

LanceWindu
Yeah, you have a gun.

Keep telling yourself that.

badkittykitty
well maybe it's a bubble gun...bubbles are fun right?

BackFire349
no one needs to wear trench coats. the people who do just want attention.

Killer

Killer
i happen to like trench coats thank you.. and am i seeking attention

ask yourself that.... you seem to know why ANYONE wears em

BackFire349
why else would someone wear them? i doubt they get THAt cold.

Killer
so your telling me the ONLY reason is to get attention.... huh?

BackFire349
unless they live in an igloo or something, yes. they wear them for attention, if they didnt want attention they'd just wear normal jackets were they cold.

DemonicGambit
That ain't true BF, I know people who actually do get that cold. An' normal jackets don't keep them warm enough

Killer
and would you like to tell me what a 'normal' jacket is?

can't people have different tasts in clothes?

and last time i checked.. trench coats arn't all that thick.. just long... so why would you have to be FREEZING to wear one?

BackFire349
well you must live in a very cold place. but im saying the people who wear that stuff in places like florida and california (there were many at my high school, and it never got THAT cold here) if they wear it because it gets incredibly cold, then tahts a different story. but for the people in warmer climates, its just obviously for attention and to make a "statement".

DemonicGambit
Non I live in Las Vegas an' in Vegas a normal jacket is basically a windbreaker Killer. No they like the style of trench coats an' it keeps them warm

BackFire349
they like the style because it gives them attention. ever since the columbine things, alot of people wear them to try to show how different and anti-normal they are. thats the impression that i get anyways, and a normal jacket would be one that doesnt stand out for no reason.

Killer
stand out... stand out.... OMG!

i am getting nowhere with you... never mind

ha... attention... i geuss i am a ATTENTION whore... shoot me why don't you... i am making a 'statment' about... well.. i am still unclear on that one... but to everyone seems to know

later.

DemonicGambit
Ya can't judge a person by what jacket they wear. Any jacket can stand for somethin', as long as a group of people make it stand for somethin'.

Killer
*gives a cookie*

someone makes actule sense

LanceWindu
I want a cookiee!

BackFire349
sure i can, if they wear a neeless jacket that is long and now associated with a horrible school shooting, then i can judge and assume they are doing it for attention. its funny, i never saw anyone wearing trenchcoats before the whole 'trenchcoat mafia' fiasco at columbine. now all the little kids who wanna be different all wear trenchcoats. plus, everyone i see wearing trenchcoats belongs to teh same basic group and looks basically the same, i never see just some guy wearing a trenchcoat with generic clothing and what not. they are always the guys with the eye make up, the tight leather pants, all teh chains and funky hair cuts, the implanted horns in their head. they wear trenchcoats because it is associated with isolation ever since columbine, and they want to show how much they dont fit in. at least thats the impression that i get around here.

Captain REX
I like trench coats, I just don't have any.

Killer
*points to trash*

there ya go!

*acts all happy*

DemonicGambit
That's nothin' but a stupid sterotype BF. Not every person wearin' a trench coat is dressed like that. An' I've seen tons of people wearin' treanch coats before the whole shootin' thing

Killer
the school... you think the jacket it so say something about what happened then

sorry... but you keep mentioning it.. and i disagree 100%

LanceWindu
Edge in the WWE wears a trench coat.

BackFire349
i never did. and yes, it is stupid stereotype, but like most stereotypes, it is their own fault for fitting into the sterotype.

Killer
and if those 2 bois at that school were wearing all pink... would you think everyone after that is trying to be different and have a statment... ??

BackFire349
yeah, because it fit his image and gimmick lance. just like all the kids who wear them around here. you have to understand i am saying this about the kids AROUND HERE. it may be different elsewear, i wouldnt know, but i doubt it is.

DemonicGambit
That's jus' it BF it's different everywhere. Ya can't jus' go by one area

BackFire349
that fact isnt well known, the only thing that is generally known about those kids is that tehy were part of the trench coat mafia, thus creating a little trench coat trend at the moment. but much like all the other fads and trends, it wont last.

BackFire349
i doubt its that different gambit. i think most people you see wearing trenchcoats are considered to be 'goths' (yeah theres that word again).

DemonicGambit
Not true BF, practically everyone I know has a trench coat, an' they aren't goths. Hell they look the exact opposite

BackFire349
yes, they may have one, but do they wear it on a regular basis when its not extremely cold or windy out? these kids im talking about wore them constantly, just cuz it went with their stupid little image.

Captain REX
*coughMatrixfanscough*

DemonicGambit
Yes they do wear them constantly. They practically never take them off, an' they aren't crazed or want to kill someone

BackFire349
yeah them too.

BackFire349
i never said everyone is crazed, nor did i say everyone who wears them wants to kill people, i said they are generally the same people who do things for attention, whatever current negative fad is in, they do. and why in the hell would they wear them constantly in las vegas, during the winter its understandable because it gets very windy and cold there, but i hope they dont wear them during the other seasons...if they do then that just proves my theory even moreso then the kids around here.

DemonicGambit
It all depends on the person though. Maybe they do get cold durin' the summer months. That is possible

BackFire349
in vegas??? that is ridiculous and you know it. they'd have to have ice in their veigns to be cold at that place during the seasons other then winter. but look, its obvious this conversation is going nowhere fast and is just upsetting certain people, so I'll tell you what, the day i see a blonde hair blue eyed surfer wearing a trench coat, i will change my mind. untill then, its set.

DemonicGambit
Fine an' watch I'll find a blonde blue eyed surfer with a trench coat

Korri
black coats r beautiful! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/in_love.gif

must_kill_Santa
totally beautiful i have one but thats coz im a goth and they rock face it

Korri
it depends who is wearing them love

silver_tears
anything on neo is beautiful
well actually nothing on neo is better eek!whistle

rabbit
TENCH COATS RULE rock

Phoenix
trench coats are cool!

happy kine
trench coats are just coats. i think they are a bit much for my hawiian shirt, flip-flop wearing self.
i live in florida... you don't need a coat really. it doesn't get cold.... but i remember the hip-hop crowd wearing the team starter jackets (big heavy jackets they were) when i was in school... i thought that was a bit silly but people want to fit into certian groups... birds of a feather flock together.... the starter jackets are the same as the trench coats today... its no big deal. different strokes for different folks.

rabbit
well i like them

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.