arabman joke for you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

How long does it take a black women to take a crap?

LanceWindu
How long?

9 MONTHS! HAHAHAHAHA

BackFire349
laughing out loudlaughing out loud that is so horrible.....oh man, but its funny..

::bows::

BackFire349
i dont think you should be to proud of that....it will most likely get you banned...but its just so horrible i couldnt help but laugh.

why? i'm black anyway just for the record, if peopel are offended by that and i'm not then they're just pussies

LanceWindu
That one was completely racist.

BackFire349
lol, you know people will get offended by that. i wouldnt, cuz i recognize jokes as just that, jokes. but you know damn well someone will. and props to you for having a sense of humor about yourself.

word thanks, well if i get banned for it, so be it. This is my official resignation if that does happen.

I haven't gotten along with everyone but it's been fun and i hold no grudges. I like everyone here even if you don't like me. See you in another life smile

BackFire349
indeed.

Celsius
Youre cruzin for a bruizin, boyo!

BackFire349
gotta give him credit though....he's got balls.

pablo007
That's extremely offensive but I can't say I didn't laugh when I heard it.

Rogue Jedi
some indians wear a turban on their head, some have the dot on their forehead....you know what the difference is?

pablo007
nope, what is ?

Rogue Jedi
push start, pull start.

Rogue Jedi
why did the black man wear a tux to his vasectomy?

pablo007
why ?

Rogue Jedi
because..if he was gonna be impotent, he was gonna look impotent.

Rogue Jedi
how many kids with attention deficit disorder does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Captain REX
laughing out loud It's just a joke...

Rogue Jedi
wanna ride my bike?

GABRIEL05
YO how many asians does it take to read a book??!!!!????

BackFire349

Rogue Jedi

9000th_member
mexican and african in a car- who is driving?

9000th_member
the cop

LanceWindu
Please stop with the racist jokes please.

GABRIEL05
yeah...I had no joke... I just kinda wanted to see who was reppin' on the board for buhdda heads

BackFire349
words to live by people.

Rogue Jedi
truedat.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Please stop with the racist jokes please.

Make me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.