PG-13 Horror movies suck !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Read the topic, Ring is the only kinda cool one but the rest suck.

BackFire349
poltergiest is pretty good, killer klowns is cool, TCM would be rated pg 13 had it been made when that rating existed....

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ring wasn't cool. but killer klowns and tcm were.

grymlock
emmmm pg-13 ... like i care!!.. as long it's a good movie that's fare enough for me... drink peace..
cheers mate!! beer

DeNiro
the ring was rated pg 13 that is nuts they did alot of shit in that that would make it R didnt they well i forgot but ne way if it is a good movie then yeah i will watch it but i really cant recall ne movies that were horror being pg 13 but a reeeaaallllyyyy great movie wich was Hellraiser one had to cut out 18 minutes to get a R rating so wow

Evil Dead
The Ring was pretty tame...............no sex, no gore, no violence........little foul language. Showing a quick shot of a withered body is not gory or violent. Still decent I guess.........

bjn74
Poltergeist was PG,,not pg-13..no big deal..A horror movie is not supposed to be pg-13 people...but ,,The Others is good(not really horror),,and thats about it... evil face

DeNiro
the others sucked i hated that movie just plain out horribel a good pg 13 movie was the sixth sense i thought

pablo007
Yeah but those aren't really horror, they're psychological thrillers.

DeNiro
very true at that but non the less u will find them in the horror section at blockbuster wont u i think u will

slayer
god american movies sure r strict horror movies used 2 always be r now their always m or ma even freddy v jason would be is ma15+ and any1 can still get into that if halloween was released now it would be m

Evil Dead
I think a good psychological thriller is basically a horror movie when done right.

One could argue that movies like The Omen, The Excorsist, Lord of Illusions, The Ring, In the Mouth of Madness, etc. are nothing more than psychological thrillers in which people die.

Horror is fear........let's not confuse this with the sub-genre of "slasher" movies. If we do this then the only horror movies left that aren't slasher flicks are zombie movies.........and even most of those you could classify as psychological thrillers if you wished to.....Night of the Living Dead being the best example.

DeNiro
night of the lviing dead was a great horror movie i mean no pointless slashing no dumb ass plot like a bunch of kids go up to a camp drink have sex and get killed it was a well thought out movie just like the newer pshcolgic thillers such as silence of the lambs and the sixth sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.