Smith and the Oracle Must SEE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
I am for sure the only one on the net and any where else to find this and right now im the biggest matrix fan on the planet. Im quite happy with my self. I should get a free trip to the movie for all the work I put in.

Yeah Dude
hey you're right!i could never make out what was in the scene.good job

HooT
thank you

HooT
does anyone see this

Red Texas
I see the two people on the right, and the center arrow, I see nothing but light...

JediHDM
the three people look the same, but im not sure if its Smith and the Oracle...

mindbugaling
where did you find this???

Korri
ohhhh so the Cookie theory is true!! woho Happy Dance

joeboy
in the trailor

SpikeSpiegel
How come smiths body isn't coded?

Korri
he ate too many cookies http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/eat.gif

SpikeSpiegel
Dammit, he didn't leave any for me *kicks all of Smiths a$$es* Leave me a cookie next time now go and annoy someone like neo and let him kick your a$$es too now shoo *smiths leave disheartened*

Korri
would u like one of my cookies? smile

SpikeSpiegel
Is it chocolate chip?

Korri
yes with vanilla essence

Red Texas
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA, that was good smile

JediHDM
Maybe Smith is becoming above the Matrix, like he does need to be coded cause hes everywhere...

tshirt
Nice pic. I see the agents. I see a person in the chair. But how do we know it is the Oracle? Could it be Seraph? Also, if this view exists, who is seeing it? Is it Neo? Could he be running in to save her/whomever is in the chair?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

icon
Smith is coded, theres multiple versions of it. My theory on the picture is its part of a dream of someone like neos, and as he starts taking the oracle over it breaks into the coding and then the dreamer wakes up. Kinda like Neo's dream bout Trinity in M2. Sorry if I didn't explain well enough, but think about it

The Omega

Sifer
True Omega, and it looks like things are flying all around the room. It is much clearer and there are 3 Smith's there from what I gather and we are seeing events through Neo's eyes. But that's a hunch.

SimplePriest
That scene looks so sweet! The new clip is so much clearer. Soooo, what would happen to smith if he did copy the oracle? What would happen to him? Thus far he hasn't gained anything by copying anyone has he? What I mean to say is that it doesn't seem like Smith absorbs his absorbee's strengths. So would he Absorb her power? AND, what would it be? Thoughts....

JediHDM
THE COOKIE RECIPE...(dun, dun, dun...)

navykidd
i was looking at this too, just a hunch,

but, it is definitely in the oracles apartment, and by the shape of the head when u step by step it, it looks like the oracle, now this means that seraph is either copied by smith or somewhere else, which wouldnt make any sense, and then there is the three agents. At first i thought it was agent thomas and the like trying to delete her, but then my buddy brought up the point that smith is copying the oracle, uh oh.. that means he is assimilating some of her code, which, by some peoples thoughts, mean the whole history of the matrix(shes the mother..i think its persophone, but thats another story) is now in the grasp of smith, and therefore he has a better understanding of the matrix. this being said, could create the idea that smith can fly...among other things, and therefore beat Neo. well if that happens, can the matrix reset???? according to the architect, it cannot,
well, i stepped out on a limb on this one, please dont hurt me sad

just for kicks, go king goHappy Dance

tshirt
I don't know. It could be million things. Seraph looked pretty similar to this when they showed up what Neo saw when looking at him. If it is the Oracle's apartment, shouldn't he be around to protect her?

I don't think Smith has assimilated anyone with any power (maybe Bane). Everyone else has been an ordinary citizen. Does he get their powers? Sounds like it would make sense.

Any reason you think this is a dream sequence?

And finally, is any of this online?

Sifer
Seraph is out with Trinity and Morph in Club Hel.

navykidd
oh ok, well dang, he said in M2 "I protect that which is most important" which i guess implies the oracle is no longer important, well, any thoughts?

peace

JediHDM
I think someone else has stated this before, but here goes:

Trinity and Morpheus go to Oracle to help Neo, she tells them trin must go to hel, sends seraph with them, Smith shows up, assumably clones over her, while Trin saves Neo, and then we aren't sure what happens(although we're not sure this happens, but it seems to be the most logical as of now)

navykidd
wow, ok, i guess that makes sense, so does that mean the oracle is no longer important?

thanks Jedi

SimplePriest
It could be like the keymaker, her purpose is now done. She's got neo on the path to doing what he needs to do (again, like the keymaker). Just a thought.

navykidd
ok, i was thinking that, then does that outrule the fact that shes the mother?

thanks preist

SimplePriest
no. Why would it? She doesn't have to be alive for the matrix to live. If I write a program (or in her case, give someone else the ideas as to how to write it) then once that program is written, I don't matter. If I die the C++ project I just wrote for comp sci will not have any problems.

That's kinda sad now that I think about it. I put a lot of time into that project. And it's not even gonna care if I'm gone. miffed Ungrateful little project. "I wrote you into this world, and by Neo, I can delete you out!"

And I'm not sure that she is the mother, but I think it is her. And this obviously begs the question of why I think that. Yes yes, I saw the archie speech too. But... I think the architect just dismissed the idea that she is considered to be an "Oracle" to us wee little humans. She's just another program (albeit, a powerful one), like he is. To him she is probably not as good anyhow. He is this mathematical perfectionist who sits on high, and she is this intuitive black lady who lives in the slums and chums it up with the Duracells. Do I think the race or sex has anything to do with their power: No. But I do think it makes an artistic point. The W Bro's have a white, old, male, dressed nicely, talking nicely, and arrogant as all get out to play the architect. Then for the oracle, it's everything you wouldn't expect. Black, female (well you'd probably expect female), living in a run down neighborhood, baking cookies (I mean for crying out loud, who saw that one coming). Sooo, I could see him not liking her, the same way upper-class society doesn't like lower class. I could see him discounting her as an "oracle" too. If I could use some of my math and chemistry skills (even though they are few and far between) and I could go back 1000 years, they would think I was a god. They might come up with all kinds of ideas and philosophies about me. But to anyone in this time, I wouldn't be much of anything. Now imagine someone in this time who looked down on me to begin with. He'd definitely think it was stupid to call me anything close to a god. So...(takes a deep breath, gets a sip of water). That's what I believe transpired there. That's what I happened to think the "please" meant. Of course I may be wrong. I'm just explaining what I think is going on. Ok, this is getting long enough. Back to Simple.

Happy Dance

any thoughts....

navykidd
ok, well that all is taken into account, good call on the class thing, but, if i remember correctly, hold on, let me get it....I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus the answer was stumbled upon by another - an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother....so the mother is based on the quest of understanding human phschye, aka love, hate, emotion, heat of passion, which is all shown and desired by the one and only...persephone. just a thought, oh yeah, so back to the question...since the oracles part is over in the story, and smith has now copied her, does it mean it is up to people, no longer programs to save the matrix? it goes back to what the oracle said, that she knows they must exist together..?

ok, thanks for any thoughts, peace

JediHDM
I have to disagree, SimplePriest...
I dont think the Oracle is the Mother, and im not sure if Persephone is, but its really late, so i'll finish this tommorrow...until then...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.