OH MY GOD! SHELOB the first pics???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
get over to theonering.net NOW. we have the first pics of shelob. she looks amazing. what does everyone think?

El Toro De Brah
it's a toy model, but if that's watt she's suppose to look like den its pretty wicked.

Exa

turin
go check out theonering.net they are now saying that that isnt what shelob will look like, but that shelob will appear in ROTK trailer that comes out friday!!!

Exa
That's a model made by Mithril Miniatures (-> http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~dragonet/tolgal.html ; the site hasn't been updated since February...)
And has nothing to do with the film

OrliNElijahsGrl
omg i was gonna say, if thats what shelob would look like, THAT IS AWESOME! hehehe! i got like a return of the king rush just now looking at that pic, but its not what shelob is gonna look like in the movie? is that correct?

Exa
Yes that's correct smile

Hope she'll be a bit more hairy big grin

Orli'sElf7
does it really look that realistic?!?!? WHERE in theonering??!?! the forums archives gallery....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.