top nine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMan
Hey ppl
I was thinking the bad guys have the nazgul, who do you think are the top 9 fighting men, i would say, Aragorn, Boromir, Faramir, Prince Imrahil, Eomer, Halbarad, Theoden, Hama, Elfhelm and maybe Theodred (even now he died)

Arwenishott
Aragorn, Boromir, Eomer, Prince Imrahil, Theoden.............I can't think of any other ones.

Exa

fini
hmmmmm Aragorn, Boromir, Eomer, Faramir...............uh i think i have to read the rest of the history of middle earth to give a better answer

turin
well for my answer i am going to use the silmarillion, but heres my top 9. turin, turambar, mormegil, the black sword of norgothrond, bane of glaurung, dreadhelm, adanedhel, bloodstained, and agarwaen. those are definetly the nine greatest men warriors in my book, lol.

Exa

Orli'sElf7
ohh definately Imrahil, Boromir, GANDALF, Legolas, elronds 2 sons (i forgot their names ...they come down from the north with some dunedain in the 3rd book), aragorn, uhhh,....and more lol

Exa
elladan and elrohir wink yea theyre good... 9 are simply too few to say...

Orli'sElf7
i know
hahah thanks...wow i need to go back and read...i havent read the books inlike 2 months!! *embarrassed*

Exa
whoops *alsoembarrassed* didnt read them for half a year i think *runnin to fetch the books* *start readin*

Oh yes Thorin and all that dwarves from azgar azanulbizarul are also quite good smile

Orli'sElf7
hhahahaha yessss cant forget the dwarves....gimlis awsome!!! NOT THE BEARD!

Arwenishott
this thread is about men....not dwarves.........any by the way orli'self7, Gandalf is not a human, he is a different species altogether.

lotrlover7000
Aragorn,Boromir,Faramir,Imrahil,Eomer

Woodstock
hello

coolboarder98
Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Bill the Pony, Gimli, The Old Took, Bilbo, Gandalf

Fire
keep it OT ppl, this is about men, not hobbits or dwarves or elves. Altho if you count dunedain as men you can also count gandalf and half-elves as men

Exa

must_kill_Santa
LEGOLAS GANDALF ARAGORN FARAMIR EOMER IMRAHIL ELRONDS 2 KIDS HALDIR

Danistar
Aragorn!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.