Emma's and Tom's performance at Disney Awards YAY!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dracos_vanilla
Great pix , great everything check out http://www.allstarz.org/~harrypotter/emma/news.htm and see the pix. YAY!!! great ones. I don't have time now so I'll update more later.

crazy_c
Tom looks really weird in that pic.

Dracos_vanilla
Why? I think They both look cute (I mean together too even if I don't like itsad) btw check other links theresmile

Danistar
They look great!

K Kruegers Twin
He does look a little weird

crazy_c
A little??!!

crazy_c
emma looks like shes tryen 2 be victoria beckham with the fake smile and all

zionette
The diseasness!!!!! Tom luks queer!!! and yes Emma does luk like she's tryin to be Victoria Beckham!!! yes

crazy_c
Does anyone lse think Tom looks salty in dat pic? smokin' confused

Dracos_vanilla
heheheh good smile

Dracos_vanilla
on this pic Tom looks like he forgot to shave... stick out tongue whistle

XxSamanthaxX

Dracos_vanilla
Good point XxSamanthaxX

crazy_c
Its just becos its such a weird pic

Laviera_j
It is weird - Tom looks so Stoned! Emma is trying so hard to get the black velvit image across. hee hee hee

Dracos_vanilla
But this one is better. And btw I love Emma's outfit Except that "something" what she's wearing on her neck stick out tongue

crazy_c
He laso looks stoned in that pic and cant he smile?

zionette
Indeed he does loook salty!!! and stoned!!!

Fallin Angel
i do agree , he does look wierd in that pic confused

zionette
he shud get sum1 to show him how to smile

Aimz Radcliffe
hehe tom looks sooooo wierd! and yea stoned

tiger lilly
omg.... i reeeeeeeeeally cannot see what all these kids see in this guy! im sorry but ugh!!! sick what the hell is wrong with u ppl?!?!?! mad

XxSamanthaxX

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
What is he smoking...?????? smokin'

~fuoco~
lol dunno, but emma's really pretty!! at least, thats wut i thinkwink

Dracos_vanilla
Yeah, me too fuoco

Malfoy's chick
Actually I think Emma is trying to look "oh so gorgeous", in my oppinun I think she loves herself. I mean, she is only 13 for god sakes!!!!!

crazy_c
I think shes trying to act older than her age, make people think shes all mature.

iluvharrypotter
He looks a lot older in that picture! I wonder what he's going to look like in the movie!

crazy_c
I dread to think blink

~fuoco~
What 13 year old dosn't try to look more gorgous and more mature But Emma looks really great!! I think someone's jelous...

XxSamanthaxX

XxSamanthaxX

Dracos_vanilla
I think she needed to look like this. Imagine her wearing some childish outfits. I can't.

XxSamanthaxX

crazy_c
mmmmmmm.......i donno she just really annoys me dont ask me why.......theres sumthing about her...........mawahaha lalallaal aggggggggggghhh smokin' Happy Dance beer reading shifty

iluvharrypotter
I really like that outfit that she is waering though, it looks good on her! i like her hair too!

jeniel17
Hell! Does anybody know how old are they They DO NOT look 14 or 13 they look like they are 16 or 17
DAMN!

Dracos_vanilla
Tom is 16!

Malfoy's chick
I have to pics of tom smiling, heres the first one.

Malfoy's chick
and the second one

XxSamanthaxX

Orli'sElf7
hahaha yea i agree the top is cute but woahhhh kinda pullin down those pants a lil too much in that one pic lol. lil riskee...but i like the top!! its cute!!!! shes sooo damn skinny!! lol *jealous* my friend said shes flat but i mean cmon shes only 13!!!! shes gorgeous anyways!!!! uhhh tom IS gorgeous and all but i just wish hed smile!!!

Smart Hermione
he does! just a little differnet... thats why he's malfoy cos he nos how to smirk

Dracos_vanilla
exactly Smart Hermione I agree with youwink

XxSamanthaxX

Dracos_vanilla
I'm about that size too. Ppl I read somewhere (I bet link to full story was on danradcliffe.com) Tat Tom has aand drives his BMW his now more lihe some hip ho[p star. Emma loves to dance and she's training break dance. And she's already taller than Dan "by half a millimetre" as he told. And Finally Dan has changed his favourite bands listing. Nothing ab. Rup

airangel429
HE DOES LOOK WEIRD....

Hermy_and_Ginny
Hey I'm also known as Smart Hermione....and Tom doesn't look queer he looks sexy!

Dracos_vanilla
yeah he does look... weird sexywink

crazy_c
if your into that kind of sexy......

Dracos_vanilla
I suppose I am big grin (don't ask why bcause I dunno)lol

XxSamanthaxX
haha yea, the 'I-have-a-foul-stench-under-my-nose' kind of sexy. wink He has much better pics, that one (I think) is... well.... not that good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

WooMasta
Tom does look weird...is that acne on his face? like between his eyes? sick

XxSamanthaxX
*shrugs* Not sure.
Doesn't matter too much anyways does it? Most teens have that problem anyways. wink

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

daddy'sgurl
The pics look really good,all of them. But I have a question, R Emma & Tom goin 2gether?? I've seen them in several pics w/ each other,ya know at awards N stuff, but there hasn't been any of the other cast members w/ them. And why hasn't Dan been to any, he is the main guy?

Smart Hermione
Yeah i wanna know that to! And I'm into that kind of sexy...I just can't get over how much toms grown up....Im a month (exactly 22nd october) younger than him but still since the second hes grown! His b'day is the 22nd of Sep aye?

Dracos_vanilla
I think that only they had a break from filming so only they cud come for this award. and i think that they are tgether bcause 1 is harry add 2 is rom so they are together (quite often) and hermy is 3 and draco is 4 so their anorther "couple"

Dracos_vanilla
when i wrote my last sentencion (above) i was counting them in the order from books!

XxSamanthaxX
Yea, he's grown a hell of a lot. Especially from the 1st to 2nd movie. He muct have put on a foot and a half in height! He doesn't look 13 tho. They should have gotten someone the right age to play the part. They're gonna look so damn OLD as the movies go along. Emma is gonna be the only one to pull off the age thing... and maybe Dan.

Dracos_vanilla
Yea i agree. they are way too old (but we love them alreadysmile)

Elondra
My bro would be the perfect harry potter.He's gonna be 13 in march and he is a really good actor like me lollaughing out loudHe seems like a good harry to me.Anyway tom does look weird in the first pic and i apologise to all the fans but i don't like emma watson. One day I was watching an interview and she was really annoying.Well it's my opinion so please don't reply to me sending messages on how emma is gorge.I apologise for these again.

crazy_c
Yeh i agree wit her bein annoyin

XxSamanthaxX
Well, she seems pretty cool to me. But oh well. Personally, I think Rupert looks like a cool guy.

crazy_c
yeah he looks like hes sound

XxSamanthaxX
Dracos_vanilla, I know this is off of topic and all big grin but in your paragraph under your name it says at one point:
"His hair weren't gelled anymore, which made him even more sexier"
It should be 'even more sexy' unless I'm mistaken wink lol sorry. big grin

Dracos_vanilla
AAAAA! sorry *blushin extremly* so I'll go change it! Ciao

Dracos_vanilla
done :P

Dracos_vanilla
^_^;; How silly me

Dracos_vanilla
I have friend who thinx that emma is a b**ch and yday i've found some polish blog (anti emma) where some girl was teaching em how to use tampon ... OMG it was so funny laughing out loud

HermioneMalfoy
Well some of my friends think about Emma that way.

Even if I like her, I can't say that se does look like one!
And I HATE when she talks, she's so girly and has such a false happiness....

crazy_c
She reminds me of Victoria Beckham with that weird fake smile and all.....erm

Dracos_vanilla
I don't argue about her wearing fake smile on this pix, but i think it's a lil 2 much 2 think ab. her like ab. some b**ch. shes only 13! And I think she's trying 2 act natural, but she's famous, and every wrong thing she does isn't the reason 2 tract her like... like... *put here sth the worst and the stupidest*. No and let her TRY to act naturaly

Dracos_vanilla
do you know what i was talking about above? If you don't understand don't worry, same here embarrasment

Dracos_vanilla
if you want i'll translate you this thing where some girl teaches emma how to use always sanitary towel (i dunno how is it in english, but my dic said that it's some hygenic kind .i of course was thinking ab. these ones which you use whenyou got menstruation and if anyy1 can tell me how is it right in english i'll be pleased), i know i told about tampon, but it was mistake. In translating i'll use always word (if anyone will tell me how 2 call it properly) SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IT TO TRANSLATE. its so funnybig grin

Kat121278
They are clearly posing for two pictures at a time, Has anyone got one of the pictures where they are both looking at the same camera!

Orli'sElf7
hmmmm shifty they arent together are they???? omg that would be terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love emma and all but ...pooh <: ( idkmebbe they're best friends but theyre like ALWAYS together....

witchychiky
This is all I have to Say I Absolutly Hate Emma Watsonevil face and I think anyone who Hates her is really cool. Tom used to be cute but he grew up to much. sad

Dracos_vanilla
Can sum1 tell me this?
I like her very much, but sometimes I hate her thruthfully. And I don't think shes with Tomwink

crazy_c
I dont really understand what your getting at could u explain again?

punkyhermy
i hate emma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.