What Television Advertisment Do You Hate The Most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beg 4 Mercy
What Television ad do you hate the most and why?

rabbit
what do you mean t.v ad

Beg 4 Mercy
the shows that they put on when a television program finishes or when they go to a break

for example i hate the dodo internet ad where the fat boy is eating a pie and stuffing his face

ragesRemorse
pepsi vanilla, its not so vanilla. thats just a low marketing scheme of course all tv is just marketing but you gotta dance with the devil sometimes and the channel changer is the easiet way

Korri
the 118 advert is begining to drive me insane

RedQueen
the barbie/polly tropical island thing advert.......

"When u fly with Polly u fly first class.... a tropical island comes out of the....JET????" now u can guess wot it shudda sed!

Fire
ads about cleaning equipment

LanceWindu
The one I hate the most is for the Quizno's Sub sandwichs.

"What were you raised by wolves?"

*flashback*

"Yes, yes I was. Hmm..."

silver_tears
i hate all commercials come at bad times like right in the middle of the best part mad

LanceWindu
Yeah, I think they should make commercials to where it's nothing but scrolling text on the bottom of the screen.

Like the E! Online News thingy.

clispin
i hate the one about peadophiles with the man and his voice is a wee boys... that creeps me out

but i love the one with the bohbahs, i hate them but thead is sound lol

BackFire349
the anti smoking ones are ridiculous.

Another_Smithy
Yeah the Stand commercials are so gay, if the person smokes, he is going to die later, he has to know that and plus its good for population control.

KidRock
stupid cable vision commercials!

LanceWindu
ToBacco is Wacko if you're a teen.

Or Stacker 2

Or that new energy drink Triple H's is advertising for.

Another_Smithy
Y2J Stinger

Beg 4 Mercy
the other ad that i hate is that coke ad with sophie monk and they make her voice sound like a mans.

i find that ad really disturbing

Rogue Jedi
bacos...the person is chewing so loud you can hear it...i also hate mentos.

wicker_man
Any television commercial that features the advertisment of insurance or loans we have so many and they are all the same.

Celsius
Those stupid barbie doll commercial

"buy the new barbie TOILET SEAT" "Now she can crap AND drive a 100,000 doolar car! Isnt that just WONDERFULL! But since shes anotomically incorrect, you'll hhave to buy the barbie IMPACT DRILL and make her an ass hole, so she can makke use of her new toilet seat..................batteries not included for flushing the toile, please refrain from using the toilet"
mad

Baylin
I hate all tv adds that break up a program. I dont mind in between programs but I really hate it when the program I'm watching gets interupted every 10-15 minutes with stupid inane adverts!

Celsius
An those fu(K!ng mentos commercials. Like a candy is gonna make you a fu(k!ng rocket scientist!. BAH!!!! The n00bs who think of those should get thheir eyebrowls shaved off!

LanceWindu
I hate TV commercials for stupid TV shows!

Ness
i cold kill the man who made commercials damn him or her

LanceWindu
Can you hear me now?

Good.

Can you hear me now?

*Boom!*

*guy on other line*

HaHaHa!!!

Ness
i hate him to OMFG

Another_Smithy
I hate car commercials, because usually they are for sucky cars and the commercial itself has nothing to do with a car or anything of the sort.

LanceWindu
I hate all commercials!!!

Baylin
Death to all comercials!

*Stupid female voice "Get a commercial killing kit free with every mortgage, insurance, or life policy you take out with us within 21 days"*

ARRRRRGH!!!! *smashes tv up with a 2x2 bit a wood*

LanceWindu
I want to own my own TV company and ban all commercials!

I'd just make the shows have the items laying around to advertise the prducts.

Beg 4 Mercy
The newest television ad that i hate the most is the Virgin mobile with Warren "you can text me for just 5c" or as he calls himself the "WARRINATOR"

BackFire349
The stupid subway commercials.

ChinaNiki
Dell commercials without the Dell kid

those interns are idiots

Tired Hiker
Those stupid coca cola polar bears.

ChinaNiki
okay now no dissin' the polar bearsmad wink

badkittykitty
I swear I was going to say this bf!! lol what about metto's?they suck ass

ChinaNiki
any commercial that has some woman "not feeling fresh"

badkittykitty
eWww yes so right!

ChinaNiki
and the ones for tampons instead of wearing a maxi

come on....PUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH...LEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZE!!

badkittykitty
did you see the one with the bouncing red dot!!*gag!*

BackFire349
I hate all those tampons commercials, and for some reason they always come on when I'm eating. Just what i need floating in my mind when I'm eating a bloody steak, a picture of a bloody cooch.

Who wants to hear about these herpes infected bitches complaining about their vaginal freakishness anyways?

Beg 4 Mercy
I agree with Backfire349 ' s statement no one needs to see them ads while they are eating!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.