mother and father

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboy
well we all know the father. Do we all know the mother? What if the true mother of the matrix is the wife of Mr. M. She was suppose to be a program interested in human interations. She was interested in how Neo felt when he kissed trinity.
just a passing thought.

joeboy
They are the only couple in the in the matrix that are programs.

audioheem
what?

icansee
This has been discussed several times here.

joeboy
so has everything else laughing out loud

Sifer
Actually the Architect isn't a program. He is a machine.

"I since came to realise that the solution required a lesser mind, or a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection."

That should give it away. But he also say's:

"There are levels of survival we are willing to take"

That coupled with the fact that he uses the English Language precisely and in the most perfect manner - just like a machine would.

Korri
good point laughing

joeboy
in the computer world, a program is a machine. they have things like finite atomatons. Vaughn newman architectures and such. But i don't know if they used of all this in the matrix.

joeboy
?

SimplePriest
Well if anyone is willing to entertain this question please do. I wasn't around when it was discussed before. And like joeboy correctly pointed out Everything we have discussed has been brought up before. erm

Well anyways, I'm not sure what other people's ideas are on the mother of the matrix, and I was wondering what you guys thought. I still think it's the oracle.

JediHDM
I dont think Oracle is Mother, but i dont think its Persephone, either...I think it may be... Well, let me explain it another way...

In ancient Greece (and consequently, greek mythology) persephone was daughter of Zeus. Hades was Brother. the Oracle (at Delphi) was a human that "spoke" with Apollo...Thus, if Architect is Zeus, he "wrote" Persephone, perhaps with the help of some unseen Hera figure...Merovingian is Architects brother, and the Oracle, while a program, is the lowest level, a program rewritten each version. If we look at it this way, the Keymaker could be like Hephaestus, or maybe he is just a lower god in charge of something else...Then theres Morpheus, and Niobe...But anyway, i think someone that remains as yet unseen is the mother, not the Oracle...

joeboy
what is her pupose? She has done only one thing. ave them the architech. She obvious lives outside the system, so she has to have more purpose than that. The keymaker worked behing the system,but not outside. She

SimplePriest
yeah, I think if it's not the oracle than it's someone we haven't seen yet.

joeboy
I don't know. but if it is Persephone, I want to be breast fead.

SimplePriest
no expression wow. Well now I know. lol

JediHDM
wow...that was so not necessary to know...

VenomVA
laughing out loud

joeboy
i am not usally a breast man, but that look nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.