the kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clavis9495
heyzzz everyone!!

In the animatrix the kid falls and is dead in the matrix does this mean he cant get in the matrix anymore? Everyone thinks he is dead in the matrix so if he shows up there what will they do?
Will they all be freed because of this?

xxx Clavis

Red Texas
animatrix?

clavis9495
owkee don't tell me you dont know what the animatrix is roll eyes (sarcastic)

mindbugaling
first of al when the kidd falls, as hes falling he then realized that life isnt what it seems to be, this is because of the near death experience, the same thing happened to the running dude. in theory when a person has a certain mind set they can free themselves if theyre so determined to do so. this story is based on the kid in reloaded, remember him when he comes up to neo and asks if he can be apart of the crew on the nebb.
and then he says thanks to neo for saving him. then of course neo says 'you saved yourself kid' which is exactly what he says to the kid at the end of the animatrix short. i beleive he could possible return to the matrix as a certain someone else.

JediHDM
his mind isn't dead, even though his Matrix body died...its like this, the mind, when jacked in, seems to have its own mind, ni the, Neos matrix mind gets seperated from his matrix body, even though his matrix body still acts like his mind, because it is his mind. perhaps, although the mind-body of Michael is dead, he can create a new mind-body, since it is just a digital representation...

Kes
What does the kid dieing in the Matrix and waking up in the real world have to do with going back or not? He has the plug in is neck he can plug in. Simple as that.

Red Texas
I haven't a clue what the animatrix is no

mindbugaling
go rent it or something. its not as good as the matrix movies, because some of the styles the animaters chose really get annoying

mindbugaling
but otherwise its good knowledge

JediHDM
but its not there for the styles, although it provides a nice change from straight movies, but rather to learn more about the matrix world, its history, its story...

Red Texas
eh, thast will have to wait, I'm frikin strapped for cash.

mindbugaling
arent we all

Red Texas
Tha truth indeed. Right nowe, my car needs gas, so matrix has to wait smile

mindbugaling
ive got gas

Red Texas
lol

clavis9495
L laughing out loud L

Korri
hey! thats my trademark!!

rysdigital
his mental projection is 'dead'. it IS relevant. it's not as 'simple as that' i'm afraid.

JediHDM
thank you, resdigital...

Korri
smile cookie?

Kes
Well has soon has he plugs in his digital image will show up.

LiQuiD
well... along the same lines, we dotn even know how neo or anyone else shows up in the matrix when they r plugged in. Do they just show up, appearing from thin air? the kid may just appear... in another form , or in his self image. how many here think hes gonna play a huge part in revolutions?

JediHDM
I dont even know if he will be in the Matrix, in revolutions, so i cant say...

mindbugaling
i dont know, maybe the wachowskis thought theyd put him in m2 to show all the people neo has saved, and to show how people look up to him

Kes
I recall an interview with the actor where he says his part is much bigger in Revolutions. (i think blink )

happy kine
anyone seen the kid in the trailers?

rysdigital
you don't get it. he can't Enter the Matrix anymore, because his 'residual self-image' is gone. (the mental projection of his digital self) since his mind knows that his digital self is dead (and buried), he's stuck in the real world. that's what i'm thinking.

icon
Rys, I disagree. Risidual Self Image is the Mental projection of his digital self. He knows he is alive. It's not like when you plug into the matrix your a different person, well maybe in Neo's case. Risidual Self Image is just your "avatar" if you will. It's how you look. Meaning, if you get a scar, your gonna see it on yourself in the matrix because its what your mind is used to having you look like. Think of this example. If Bane-Smith plugged back into the matrix, he would have the Smith avatar, would he not? Your projection is what your mind is used to seeing you look like.

JediHDM
exactly. I think Michael can, and possibly will, jack in, but we have no support of this claim as of yet, only speculation...

The Omega
As far as I remember, the Kid won't feature IN the Matrix. But will be operating one of those exoskeletons.

B166ER
is that him in the trailer for revolutions at the end of etm? when they show all te fghtin in zion and stuff?

Another_Smithy
I think so, if he is not the One then he will surely die in the war.

B166ER
if who is not the one, neo? or the kid

Another_Smithy
If the Kid is not the One, sorry about that misunderstanding.

Sifer
Neo = Anomaly = The One.

Another_Smithy
Okay okay I was just saying "if"

Sifer
Nah, was just replying in general, not directly to you m8.

Another_Smithy
Okay, good I have had enough KID bashings lol.

Sifer
Oh and the Kid is standing over the huge crowd at Zion in the new trailers. I have paused it and analyzed it and it is his him. Same boots, sweater and same hair etc.

He said in an interview that he got a sore throat from a scene which he had to shout out over a huge crowd of people.

JediHDM
oh, thats him, i thought it was Neo...

Sifer
I did at first.

Kes

Boris_yo
If his RSI stayed then same is true for RSI of others who were freed from matrix? Why this isn't true for key characters being plugged into Matrix then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.