trinity neo weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
heres something rather interesting: in the first matrix, what does the movie begin with or what scene does it start with? Trinity fighting security guards. and the second scene of the movie? neo wakes up.
what is the first scene in reloaded? trinity fighting security gaurds, and the second scene in the matrix reloaded, neo wakes up.... so is neo dreaming the whole thing.. cause that would really suck!

clavis9495
I sure don't hope so that would be SHITE (as we say it in scotland)

joeboy
actualy you see the comand lines. Starting a program. Then you end the same.

joeboy
Like a beuitiful dream Rock.
bullwinkle

JediHDM
Neo did not dream the whole thing, in M1, although he was seeing the future in m2. Neo would've recognized Trin if she were in his dreams...

mindbugaling
well im not saying he dreamt m1 he couldv dreamt the WHOLE THING.
but the wachowskis are known for repetition. it could be a cool way to write movies or something but it also might be a clue to the next movie.

Red Texas
Naw, that whole "and then he woke up" is so cliche, I don't think the writers would stoop that low...

mindbugaling
your probably right. but like I said it could be a clue

Red Texas
very true. This is the kind of movie that will be reviewed and studied for hidden meanings for years to come.

Just as I predicted right after m1, this trilogy(?) will be a classic, no doubt.

mindbugaling
the typical, modernized, JESUS story

Red Texas
I wouldn't categorize it as that, really, although you could read it that way, since the matrix code is in hebrew...

Is that a bad thing, though? Religious beliefs put aside, the story of Jesus is interesting, add in some fighting, and philosophy, and you got yourself one kickass story smile

mindbugaling
neo is the jesus character, morpheus is simon peter, cypher is the guy who betrayed jesus, trinity is the god character for bringing neo back to life and so on and so on. but i havent really looked into it much

mindbugaling
the matrix code i thought was in japanese?

Red Texas
trinity is god... hm, interesting, but you'd have to discount most scholars who study the bible, because in biblical literatire, Jesus represents the feminine side of god, whilst 'god' is the masculine, angry side.

It would seem to me that, if Neo were jesus, he'd be like trinity is now

and in the bible, the betrayer wasn't seduced by "satan"(the matrix programs)....

But yea, interesting none the less

Red Texas
Nope, the entire thing is in hebrew characters

mindbugaling
oh, well maybe it is!

mindbugaling
well the wachowskis describe it as the jesus story, you should look through some of the things theyve written in it

Red Texas
I'm assuming they're the writers or something? I wouldn't want to, it'd be like copying the answer.

Half the fun in these kinds of movies is finding symbolism for yourself

JediHDM
no, the GOD-head is masculine, although there are those that see a "Sophia" feminine part of the godhead, even though that is wrong. And Judas betrayed them because he disagreed with the way Jesus was handling the situation, and he was bribed. And you're right, the truth of Jesus is interesting...

Red Texas
Jesus is the feminine part of god, no doubt. If you read the old testament, it's filled with anger, holy revenge, and punishment.

Then look at the new testament, and you'll see a softer, more forgiving message.

Sifer
The symbols for the Matrix look more like a mixture of languages and symbols. They are not JUST Hebrew at all, but alot of which are Japanese and just plain simple numbers smile

JediHDM
yes, but that is what was required at the time...there are two different sets of prophecies, concerning the "Son of Man", the first is of a conqueror and victor, the other is a suffereing servant. The hebrews weren't looking for the suffering servant, because God had spoken to them as the Victorious conqueror, thats why they did not believe he was Christ. However, in the Second Coming, Jesus will be the conqueror, the victor...It's not that one is more "masculine", its that they are different sides of the same person...like, for instance, not every Navy Seal is only Killing Machine, they also have softer sides, they like puppies, or what have you...Its not because their "feminity" shows, its thats a different side of their personality than their Killing machine side...

Red Texas
Yes, but we're not discussing the nature of Israel's messiahs, because, before Jesus, there had been a number of (failed) violent anti-rome revolutionists...

and let me remind you that they(the jews) still don't believe he's the Christ...

JediHDM
i know they dont, thats what im saying...

Hegemon875
As did I

Red Texas
right, ok, yes, I'm talking about jesus(and, obviously christians) -

Jesus represents the female, and thus completes god, who, before him, was devout of that side.

The jews didn't accept him as messiah because he was "messiah material," and, to become so, he sorta userped the Jewish authorities' power and took it upon himself to forgive sins, etc...

Red Texas
OK, look closely:

http://www.pocketthemes.com/tempthemes/KAMware/PT-*%20Matrix%20Reloaded%20Code.jpg

----

Now:

http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n1740/aa.gif

rysdigital
it would take only one non-jewish character to disprove your theory.

neither of your pics work by the way.

these, however, do: http://www.jewfaq.org/graphics/hebrew.gif / http://www.randalf.cz/images/matrix_code.jpg

i can see lots of chars in matrix_code.jpg that aren't in the first pic.

Korri
hehe ur scottish too? hiya hen!! *hugs*

Hegemon875
His links worked for me and they did look like hebrew

JediHDM
I dont see hebrew, i see randomly drawn charaters, unless it is an asiatic language...i'm not too familiar with those...

icansee
Apocalyse is dead the x men killed him.

Red Texas
I'm sorry I couldn't get a larger pic of the matrix code, but they are indeed hebrew.

Make sure you're looking at the far right text column on that other page...

rysdigital
mind looking at my pics texas boy?

there may be some symbols that resemble hebrew characters, but it's mostly flipped katakana (japanese) symbols.

see my attached image, there's about a million non-jewish chars.

SimplePriest
Wow, I made my signature block before I knew the matrix code actually had hebrew in it. The letters in mine spell out simple priest. I've just always thought hebrew was an interesting language and made the pic on my own. That's cool that the code is really supposed to have hebrew in it. whistle

mindbugaling
Jesus represents the MAN side of GOD, as said in the bible, part of man is love, love is trinity, god loved jesus, and ressurected him, as jesus was. the kiss at the end of M1, from trinity ressurected NEO, like jesus.that,my friends, s why i dubbed trinity the godlike character which brings up another point. the same with the repitition of the movies, trinity saved neo, neo saved trinity, its poetic.

back to the characters. they could be mixed jewish and katana characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.