Name that Poster Mark II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Hmm, I'm not sure if I have enough for a whole new thread of these, and I was going to do some other little games instead, but Queeq seemed so keen...

He ended the last, now broken, thread with:

"Closing it. It's getting funny. Ush, better start a new thread.
In tomorrow's thread: Will Edna finally let Ush post? Will she stop distracting him and let him do his work? Will the mysterious identity of the poster finally be revealed?

Check out Ush's new "Name that Poster" tread! Out now on boards near you! "

In protest at Edna keeping memtied up elsewhere so I could not post an answer.

Anyway.

Current quote is:

"This is what I like to see! A good international debate.
Anyway I don't like the EU either. It worked for years but as always people want more power and now it's terrible. They had debates for months on what curve a bannana should have. Now if bannanas are too curved they get sent back! It's rediculous. They even want to change bannanas!?!

And according to the EU you aren't supposed to wave a Union Jack anymore or other national flags or you could get fined.

The EU is run by bankers (that's with a "B"wink and corporations who are only interested in a single currency because it means they can compete more with Japan and America. It doesn't have anything to do with what's best for the individual countries. IMHO."

For those of you who don't know, all you have to do is name who made the post.

Most of the obvious candiates who would make a political post like that have been rejected. It's not me, Raz, DD, Finti..

Gundy thought it was recent and could be Supa, well, it wans;t Supa. Edna guessed at Phinney- no.

So, keep 'em coming!

ratcat
You...

Ushgarak
No, honestly. I've said it's not me three times now. I'm pro-EU anyway.

ratcat
Jamous

finti
Queeq

Ushgarak
Nope...

ratcat
OK, beginning not to care abou this one. big grin

queeq
JO.

Ush pro-Europe? And I thought he was smart? laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Think a bit more traditional, guys. Look to the past...

ratcat
Oh, PLEASE don't get all enigmatic on us... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Are you sure... *Grin*

OK, I give up.

Wasn't me was it, far too intelligent for me.

Ushgarak
It wasn't you, no.

finti
Darth Daft.

Ushgarak
Nah, though he IS someone who no longer posts.

ratcat
UBH.

queeq
Must be it then. Finti has been named right?

Ushgarak
Finti has been named several times. UBH hasn't, but it wasn't him either.

ratcat
About 3 times I think. laughing out loud

finti
A Brit who no longer post on this board..hmmmm was Merc a brit?

queeq
Can't remember. I think he was.

ratcat
Nah, if Merc had been a brit I wopuld have kicked six kinds of crap out of him by now... laughing out loud

*Sit down and does stress relieving meditations.*

Ooooommmm, Ooommmmmmmm, Ommmmmmmm.

freeq
RC's getting aggressive lately.

Ushgarak
I think Merc was a Brit, but I can't be certain.

Getting closer though... this must be the hardest one yet!

JediOasis
EJ or KJ?

ratcat
Merc isn't a brit, I thinks he's from Louisiana and EJ definately isn't.

KJ is from Scotland so it might be him.

Ushgarak
BONG!

RC gets it at last- KJ's unexpected intervention in an EU debate.

And if you think I used all that time to gather new quotes, you'd be wrong. But I still have some left...

Some favourites here here:

"Okay, I am speaking STRICKLY from a NON-LESBIAN point of view here. Helen Hunt is in my top five, but Jane Seymour tops of my list of women I wish I looked like. I think she is gorgeous and sexy and has a great voice. IMHO OC. "

ratcat
OK, now I am pretty sure this is NOT Dim because she thought I was mad when I said Helen Hunt was hot...

OK, I go with Gundark! Not from memory but JS is in he fav actors list on her profile.

Gundark
Ooooooo.....RC read my profile. Sneak.

Ushgarak
RC is right, of course.

Who is this queer chap or chapette?

"My secret revealed! I am a big queeq hater! I cannot spell 'nuts'! Soon I will depose tyou all! Bwahahahahaha!

Ooh... did I type that out loud?

Anyhow. Religion's great. To a certain extent."

Gundark
phinney.

Ushgarak
I haven't had a Phinney quote, have I? No, afraid not.

finti
is it KJ again ..no no its Merc.

Ushgarak
Afraid not.

queeq
queeq hater? Could be anyone. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Could even be you... but it's not.

ratcat
Could even be me...

freeq
Could or should? laughing out loud

Ushgarak
But isn't.

ratcat
Either works for me, does it work for you? Well it works for me.

queeq
It all comes down to the same thing. Everyone hates me. Job is done. *starts looking for another nicely organised board*

Ushgarak
There won't be a thread like this there.

ratcat
NOw you sound like me!

queeq
There'll be other things to disrupt. I already know how to disrupt a thread like this. evil face

ratcat
*Queeq goes for the sympaphy vote.*

Ushgarak
Which is all very well, but it;s not answering the question...

ratcat
Dim?

queeq
queeq hater? Dim? Mwah, not impossible. But I say finti, nonetheless.

ratcat
I weas figuring on it being an ironic post.

queeq
Oh irony.... is that what that was?

Ushgarak
Not Dim, no. But everyone loves Queeq, of course.

queeq
Love queeq? Oh noooooooooooo.... now I have start all over again. *unpacks bags*

ratcat
Gundy.

Damn you Ush, we were sooo close.

Ushgarak
Currwnt quote is:

"My secret revealed! I am a big queeq hater! I cannot spell 'nuts'! Soon I will depose tyou all! Bwahahahahaha!

Ooh... did I type that out loud?

Anyhow. Religion's great. To a certain extent."

ratcat
Hmmm, well it's soeone paraphasing a line from Friends.

queeq
Well, big mystery to me.

ratcat
Wasn't queeq hating himself was it.

queeq
That sounds rather unlikely, unless I had another moment of brilliance. big grin

Ushgarak
No, it wasn't

ratcat
Guess review request - feeling lazy. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
It's not:

Phinney, KJ, Merc, RC, Dim or Queeq

ratcat
I say Gundy

Ushgarak
No.

queeq
JO.

Ushgarak
Nope!

Gundark
Bragg.....

queeq
Ush. Raz.

Ushgarak
One or the other, Queeq.

queeq
Ush.

Ushgarak
Yup it was me, beleive it or not!

Try your hands on this one...

"Dear Gundark, tell queeq I am going to rip out his heart and eat it in front of him then chop him up in little pieces and mulch his tulips with him. Respectfully yours, Sicko."

queeq
Another fan. big grin

Ushgarak
Plenty of them!

queeq
Rc.

finti
at least it was a really poor post.JMHO

queeq
Why poor? Nice and aggressive. evil face

finti
nah poor as in stupid.

Ushgarak
I bet the poster didn't think so.

Not RC...

finti
KJ.

freeq
baldbeardlessjedi

Ushgarak
Interesting idea, Freeq, but no... and no to KJ, too...

finti
Merc

Ushgarak
No... I knew THIS one wouldn't be got quickly, either...

phinney6
Dim, Raz, Edna

Ushgarak
Whoa! Bit of batch guessing there. But I am feeling generous... it is noe of them

phinney6
Is it a senior member

Ushgarak
Nearly all of them are; it's too hard otherwise.

phinney6
Zed, or Uush

Ushgarak
Now, I haven't seen Zed even in his home forum for ages...

My clone? No, he has too much contempt for Queeq even to talk about him.

phinney6
I have never ment Zed

Texas
stick out tongue (you'll be seeing alot of these around here, I have over 180 posts to post)

Ushgarak
Wasting your time, Texas...

phinney6
HAHA

Texas
I dont think you people like me, that's quite alright, I'll just use that as motivation to prove you all wrong as I achieve my Jedi Knight member status stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Hey, we like you!

Texas
Ahhhh, that is so sweet, now I feel quilty because I was rude to you in the support forum embarrasment

Ushgarak
Of course we like you. Why wouldn't we like you? Everyone likes everyone here. Heck, I'm happy for all the friends I can get.

Phinney, got a quck answer... Edna says you are sweet...

Texas
Ahhhh, this board is just full of love today......GROUP HUG big grin big grin big grin

Ushgarak
Fine by me, but don't ask Raz for one...

Meanwhile, current quote is:

"Dear Gundark, tell queeq I am going to rip out his heart and eat it in front of him then chop him up in little pieces and mulch his tulips with him. Respectfully yours, Sicko."

Texas
Jesus, we go from group hug to Hanibal Lector in no time at all laughing out loud

Ushgarak
If I had thought a bit nore I would have left the re-post until after the page looped around in two posta time...

Texas
Huhh?, I'm afraid I didn't understand that internet board jargon sad

Ushgarak
Pretty soon this thread will start a new page, and people are rarely bothered to check back-pages. And I don't want this thread to fall apart!

Ushgarak
There it goes.

Current quote:

Texas
Oh, I see phinney has logged off, he probally goes to sleep at 9:00, being only 12 and all, I can just picture his mother saying....Phinney get off that computer dear, it's bed time, Oh, and I'm sure he said..sorry mom, I was just trying to help Tex reach Jedi Master status! Yeah right, he didn't respond to any of my crys for help, when I reach Jedi Master status I will crush him mad (Just kidding Phinney) laughing out loud big grin

Ushgarak
Bless 'im, eh? He has become one of my followers...

Heck, I'd best turn in at last, before the comedy barrel gets dredged further...

phinney6
It wasnt 9.00 where i was It is the summer dude, I stay up as late as I want, and my computer screwed up that is why I got off, buddy i replied in the other topic on how to become a jedi knight. Ush who are you blessin,

They Guy is Jameous Woodshire

Ushgarak
Jameous? No. It's not an ancient post, but it's quite old...

Edna_witch
Was it Finti?

phinney6
KEO!

Ushgarak
Nope. I'll give a clue soon...

Edna_witch
Am I likely to know this person?

Ushgarak
Yes.

phinney6
GIVE US A CLUE

Ushgarak
Just did...

Edna_witch
Dim?

Ushgarak
Nope...

phinney6
YAH DIM

Ushgarak
Still nope...

Edna_witch
Um this may sound stupid but was it Gundy who posted it?

Ushgarak

phinney6
RAZ< OR DIM

Ushgarak
One or the other...

Edna_witch
Easy! Raz!

phinney6
SO WAS IT RAZ, or maybe queeq

Ushgarak
Continuing the theme...

"I tend to go crazy or be crazy sometimes. So I was once given the opportunity to raise money for the local animal shelter and humiliate Wal*Mart(the rude corprate company that would not donate to the animal shelter). My animal loving friends and I set up in the Wal*Mart parking lot with a baseball bat and several boxes of old mushy grapefruits. We charged a dollar for every fruit we smashed off the side of Wal*Mart untill we were arrested. We made something like 300 bucks though."

phinney6
KEO!!!!!

Edna_witch
Oh damn it. I know this one but I can't remember his name. I know this is wrong but Mechmoggy?

Ushgarak
Not a terrible guess, but no.

One for the vets, this.

Edna_witch
I knew it would come to me as soon as I posted that. Xizor!

Ushgarak
You know, it's ALMOST as if you are looking up the answers...

EDNA IS DISQUALIFIED!

phinney6
Ummmm how about Santa Claus

Edna_witch
Hey! That's not fair! I am not cheating! I simply remember that topic as it was the first one I ever posted in in the GDF! Back in the days when I used to read the whole thread! I'm going to sulk now!

Ushgarak
Yeah. So you just 'happen' to be wondering through the old place, I see? Like you would even vaguely remember Xizor; I only barely knew him myself.

Edna_witch
Spoil sport!

Ushgarak
What, for catching you out? You shouldn't have been so obvious.

phinney6
NOW NOW EDNA DONT SULK, not ush apologize or ill have to kick your A$$ , j/k

Ushgarak
I think you will find I am not the one who has to apologise...

Edna_witch
Well atleast give me some credit for knowing what topic it was! Atleast I could remember that! Fine can I play if I promise not to cheat? And you can even check up on me to make sure if you feel you must!

Ushgarak
You know what topic it was because I keep mentioning to you that it is the one we met in.

Ok, if you PROMISE not to cheat any more...

Go on then!

phinney6
Worst pick up line,, HEY edna hey baby you want to go ride my harley, uh babe,

Ush give us another one

Ushgarak
I cannot keep going while Edna is around unless she makes a solemn promise never to cheat again...

phinney6
Edna Promises

Ushgarak
She can speak for herself...

Edna_witch
I promise that I will do my best to do my duty to god, to serve the queen and help other people and to keep the brownie guide law!

Oh wait that's not right! Cross my heart and hope to die if I ever tell a lie! I will not cheat! Promise!

Ushgarak
Edna the Brownie... how sweet...

OK then, I will carry on the theme, and get this topic Elle can remember out of the way before she changes her mind...

'I once stayed in my pyjamas for a whole week to raise money for Comic relief. It was so funny. I went to school wearing them, went around town wearing them. I even had these ridiculous fluffy slippers on too! It was awful at first but i got used to it towards the end of the week and I kinda missed the attention when I stopped! I did raise over 700 pounds though!'

Heheheh... cheat on THAT one...

phinney6
LETS play again

Edna_witch
Oh I hate you so much Ush!

Ushgarak
I know you do, Edna. That's why we get on so well...

Edna_witch
You do realise you have already used that quote once don't you!

Ushgarak
Crumbs, I wouldn't be doing this just to embarrass you, would I?

Edna_witch
Oh damn it! What I wanted to say I actually can't for obvious reasons! Oh will someone just hurry up and guess this right!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>