It Seems To Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
that all of the new members r mostly ladies. well alot of them r who agrees or has noticed that also??? but having ladies on the boards is all alright to me cool

yerssot
you're not complaining I hope wink

silver_tears
who would wink
unless u want us to leave whistle

yerssot
to leave to a photoshoot and post the pics here?

silver_tears
no i mean leave erm
forever and ever

fungrl515
Well, us women are the superior race. I mean, where would most famous men be today with out their wives?

yerssot
well, would you technically still call it cheating on their wives if they aren't there anymore?

fungrl515
lol. you do know iwas kidding, right? but, if you go there, i would have to say that it's kinda cheating, cause the wife would just come back and whip him into shape if he forgot her.

silver_tears
*brain speaks* thats it im leaving *i collapse*huh

DeNiro
oo no i liek the ldies coming on the baords makes this place less of a sauseg fest

Virrus
ONO!

DeNiro
i looked at ur o no deal and i was like wtf then i realied what u were sayign and i totally agree

Hypernova
And I've noticed quite a number of people are joining this month... What's so special about September?

grymlock
What are you talking about deniro??... there is nothing different anyway.. so let it be my friend... anyway cheers mate!! beer

DeNiro
i aint tryng to start a fight here i just notcied a number of girls joing whats so wrong about that and ne ways i think that ur smilie might be an acholic grymlock better book him a seat for doubel A

yerssot
"It seems to me that you lived your life like a candle in the wind"

DeNiro
it seems to me that u r one confusing mother fu*cker Llaughing out loudL

grymlock
LOL laughing out loud ..... cheers mate!! sick (i think my smile is sick)

DeNiro
haha my smilie can hold his beer maybe urs is just a whimp :drink: look => he is still smiling big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.