Did you ever make up a slasher?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Kruegers Twin
I did! I thought, there is no girl slasher (that I know of), so I made up one! I'm plannin' on postin it on fictionpress.net

The characters name is Rita Simone, she is 18 and is still highschool. I'm not givin it all away.

But did you ever?

Lord_Andres
ya a cuple a years ago me and my friends,
used a pig heart and a kidny, and I don't know whats it is callad
that long thing whare the shit goes hehe
pretty funny thu and a pit scary

Leatherface666
I invented my own slasher called the Saint of Slashers. I'm still working on him. smile

BackFire349
I'm working on a zombie script.

grymlock
i'm thinking to be a slasher... cheers mate!! beer

ElmStreetFan01
I did but it was for my script Children Of Elm Street

Jack Kringer
Slasher Poewers: Dream Master two Razor gloves.
Strength: 300 TO 400

h0ck3yh0rr0r
we had to do make our own horror movies scripts in 7th grade for english class. I made this slasher called "Glassface" lol smile i got an A-. The story plot kicked ass.

Myer's Himself
I made a complex slasher involving a parent's Forum and a disturbing plot to kill thier children to show other kids not to hold parties.

Qoute from the idea:"We need to teach kids how to behave."
"How will we do that?"
"We must force it out of them. They WILL learn what is good for them..."

Allow me to explain further. A father's son is killed in a drunk driving wreck, and the father want's revenge on the boy who killed him. After a few years, after the boy is released from prison, he decides to throw a Halloween Party to celebrate his return. The Father is not having a good day. He comes up with the idea of killing kids to teach other kids to listen to thier parents. On the Forum, he says, "Beating them isn't helping anymore..." Wierdsville. So during the party the dad sneaks into the cellar and turns out the electricity on the whole block, and then he noisely creeps up the stairs.

The disturbing thing of this idea i cant give away, but if you want to hear it you know whch Forum Im in, yall.........

h0ck3yh0rr0r
I've noticed we have alot fo Myer's fans.

grymlock
halloween is just around the corner... be aware!!

cheers mate!!

K Kruegers Twin
Yeah, I'll stay inside for halloween, don't want Myers trying to kill me, he can kill my brother, but not me big grin

grymlock
do you have any sister.. i mean cute sister?? i can protect her if you want me too wink he he he

cheers mate!!

Michael Myers 1
yea im gonna look 4 a mike myers mask but if i dont find 1 im gonna get a bunch of fake blood and dump it on myself and when the little kids come im gonna scare them big grin

oh and by the way........ cheers mate! beer

Lord_Andres
it's very hard to find a good myers mask on the net, think it's the same that they used in part4, even seen a worse one, but if you find a mask like in part 6-7-8, let me know alright

Michael Myers 1
lol ok i kno what u mean man ive seen some masks and they look like crap and ill tell u if i find a good one cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.