2 in 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hater
i'm gonna have two posts in one because they're not that big to where they deserve two seperate threads

will we see obie wan keep anakin's blue light sabre in episode 3?

will there be a scene where we see him get it and put it away for luke?

it would be pretty cool to see them add it in so it would carry over to ANH

do you think they'll play the imperial anthem A LOT during ep 3?

i thought it was great how they would play it in certain scenes in ep2

like when he killed the tuskin raiders,when yoda is meditating,and when they show the clones

i love the imperial anthem and i know they're gonna play it in ep3,i guess i cant wait.

i know we'll def hear it when he shows anger throughout the film and when he turns into vader evil face

i just hope they play it throughout since this film is about vader

yerssot
will we see obie wan keep anakin's blue light sabre in episode 3? yes
will there be a scene where we see him get it and put it away for luke? dunno
do you think they'll play the imperial anthem A LOT during ep 3? they probably will play it, but a lot? dunno

njherbz741
i have a question...anikans light saber in ep 2 and probably ep 3.....has a sleek style but in ep 4 the light saber dosent look alike....its like a pipe and they glued parts on......i think its because it was the 70s

Darth Hater
me 2

yerssot
they will change the sabres, no worries smile

Altar[1stONE]
Ya anakins old saber got destroyed in ep2 in the droid factory. There is a difference , his lightsaber from anh is a real light blue so there not the same. hmm so far anakin seems to be the jedi with the most changed sabers , total so far 4 or 5

njherbz741
o0o ye....now i remember (droid factory)

Lyn
I hope they play the Imperial March A LOT during Ep3. It's an amazing piece of music happy

Rogue Jedi
i like that one too, lyn.

Lyn
happy thumb up

Rogue Jedi
2 thumbs up!!!! thumb up thumb up

General Kaliero
I LOVE The Imperial March, but you know what music I love more? The short cue of male chorus during Luke and Vader's duel in ROTJ. It gave the scene such a powerful, RELIGIOUS feeling.

Perhaps something much like it in Anni's deul with OB1?

finti
you heard parts of the imperial march when all the clones marched to the shipes overlooked by some senators , JCers and Palpatine, also you have the theam for the Emperor everytime you see Darth Sideous appear

Rogue Jedi
truedat, finti.

Lyn
I love it!! I love ALL the music... happy
Can't tell you how much so.

yerssot
on the EpI DVD GL already said that the dual between Anakin and OB1 will be Dual of the Fates btw

Darth Hater
another question...

will we see obie wan take the name ben??

and will it be explained why he chooses the name?

yerssot
there was a "classic moment" quoting GL said that wouldn't get explained

Darth Hater
hmmmm,i hope it's that because i would be disapointed if they dont explain other certain things

yerssot
but on the other hand, pablo recently said that all questions he had were answered in EpIII

LanceWindu
It can't be all the questions answered can it?

yerssot
perhaps he barely had any?

LanceWindu
I doubt that.

yerssot
same here, but that's what he said messed

LanceWindu
Maybe he only had questions for things that were in Ep 3.

yerssot
that would be stupid! but either way, the ghost thing gets solved smile

Lyn
Pablo...is he the guy visiting the sets or whatever??

yerssot
he's on the set the entire time

Lyn
Oh really?? Lucky him!!

LanceWindu
Yeah, well he isn't on the sets now, he might be going to ILM and stuff now, but not the actual sets.

Lyn
So is that where everyone gets their information??

LanceWindu
For the most part, but there are other sources.

Lyn
Ohhh Ok...so what exactly does he do?? Does he have an actual title/job as a part of Ep3??

LanceWindu
No... he's just the hyperspace guy.

yerssot
he did had a job in EpII but forgot

Lyn
Fair enough...
This may seem off-topic but have any of you seen Pirates Of The Carribean?? Anyway I have, and on the credits it said Ben Knoll was a part of it, can't remember what is was now...DAMN IT!!
But if he was the guy you said was a part of Ep2, then that's what he was for POTC.

yerssot
Ben Knoll?

Ben Burtt is the sound and general editor
John Knoll is the ILM effects-guy
but Ben Knoll... never heard of him

Lyn
OOOPS!! *goes red*
John Knoll, that'd be it... embarrasment
Sorry people, JOHN Knoll. Thanx Yerssot thumb up

darkshadow
that is what i was wondering if gl is going to use the same light saber that ben gives luke in episode 3 i hope he does it because so far the light sabers that anakin had in episode 2 doesn't match

Lyn
What colour was his?? Blue?? (in AOTC)

Ushgarak
Yes, it seems very likely Anakin will be using Luke's sabre from ANH and ESB. Neither sabre (Obi-Wan's or Anakin's) in AOTC matched with ANH but that is because they both lost them.

Lyn
They did huh?!?
I remember Ani losing his in the Droid Factory...did Obi-Wan lose it fighting Jango??

Rogue Jedi
no....obi wan recovered his saber after fighting jango.

yerssot
don't think he lost his, but plenty of opportunity to do so during the war

Lyn
Oh, Ok...

finti
they probably took Obis saber away when they captured him on Genosis.
Both Anakin and Obi got saber thrown to them at the battle arena

Rogue Jedi
they will have made new sabers by the time ep 3 rolls around.

finti
yes

Ushgarak
Like, OBVIOUSLY Obi-Wan lost his on Geonosis- that is why he was using a different one by the end of the film!

finti
goes without saying

Rogue Jedi
goes without saying.....

yerssot
then don't say it big grin

Lyn
Oooops...

Darth Hater
yeah,it is obvious... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.