how do they get objects out of the matrix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
in the animatrix, the box that the asian chick puts in the mailbox after she dies, how did niobe/ghost get it out of the matrix in ETM?
if they can explain how they transfer objects out of the matrix then that would explain how smith got out.

B166ER
thats a good question, but i think that smith got out because when he cloned himself, banes brain is now smiths. so when they unplug him, its still his original body because smith only cloned his identity in the matrix. i hae no idea about the package.

mindbugaling
well that explains smith, maybe the box was a program download, hte information in the box could have been downloaded into the ships computer or something.

jiggaman8604
Also, if they were able to get that out of the matrix, why not say, a gun/emp/nuke/anything ?

B166ER
because the the package was just information downloaded onto a computer. the actual package was never brought into the real world, only the information it contains was.

tshirt
Exactly what I thought. They just sent a letter addressed to Mr. XX. When it gets to the right place, a message is broadcast saying something like "The Machines are Digging. 250,000 of them."

Just like when they get a message from the Oracle. "Meet me at the playground. 10 o'clock sharp. I'll bring cookies."

xemir
I think the only logical way to get it out was in its code. The package it self was not a package with Files and Pictures but a package with all the information on it coded and hidden on it.

B166ER
right because nothing in the mtrix is real and cant be brought back into the real world because it essentialy doesnt exist. except for humans. or do they.........

Another_Smithy
No its their image on how their mind projects it, nothing is real in the Matrix.

B166ER
right. im still wonering who they appear in the matrix when they get plaugged it. do they frst go into the construct, that all white program, then get loaded into the matrix? do they just drop in on a roof like when neo and morph go to the jump program?

Another_Smithy
That was the construct, the jump program.

B166ER
but is that how it happens when they load the actual matrix?

xemir
no when they load the matrix they just apear by the phone. "I'm in"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.