Members Photo's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Well, we beated around the bush so much on this one that I figured I'd start of the thread. This thread is for people to post pictures of themselves on, it's a kind of getting to know you thing. Just remember, don't post up some 600 kilobyte image cos it will take forever to load. Try and keep them small, or if they have to be big then just post a link to them.

If you don't know how to post a picture then click on the UBB Code is enabled link and look for the notes about the and tags.

If you don't have webspace to put you image then I have space on various servers and I know Raz is always willing to help out in that capasity as well.

keokiswahine
Neato! Thanks, RC smile

queeq
We are entering in the strange world of deja vu.

Ushgarak
Shot of myself coming soon, Edna promises something a little while after that.

ratcat
Yes queeq, but there have been so many departures and arrivals of late that this is well over due.

Then again, if more people put their picture in their profile....

finti
Pictures of Lilly.....who had this song?

keokiswahine
Don't hold your breath, confusion is an essence. eek!

Gundark
I remember the song, finti, but can't think of the artist. I give up....tell us. cool

I have some new pics coming...was supposed to scan them friday at my friend's house but it had to get moved to monday, so I'll try to post one myself. If I can't do it(which wouldn't surprise me) I will e-mail them to you, RC. And humbly grovel for your help, since Dimmy's busy. rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
So now I'm your Dimmy replacement huh.....

Fine! sad

Gundark
Well NOBODY could ever replace Dimmy. If you don't want to help me, I'll ask Raz, Mr. Sad Face. confused

ratcat
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Don't sulk, it isn't very lady li... Oh, fair enough..... laughing out loud

Gundark
But I don't want to sulk. I just want my pal RC to be happy. How about a cupcake ? cool

ratcat
Um, happy, yeah, happy-happy-happy...

Ushgarak
Just like me!

(Forced smile)

ratcat
Exactly, but being serious for just a minute, of course I will help you out Gundy, and anyone else if they want.

Gundark
Well thanks RC, I knew you were my pal ! cool

ratcat
Hey, RC is everyones pal, most of the time.... But I'll always be your pal. big grin

queeq
Even mine? wink

Ushgarak
We're all friends together...

finti
Well i wrote it in the question , it was the who who had pictures of Lily big grin smokin'

queeq
Well, post 'm then!

Ushgarak
Ratcat-

I've mailed you a picture of myself (no good for the GDF shot)... just put it up, tell me whwere it is and I'll post it here.

queeq
Oh goody!!!! big grin

Ushgarak
It's a somewhat artistic B&W shot taken by a photo artist friend of mine...

Just got my GDF pic done. My friend just needs to run the digital camaera through his software, and I'll send.

finti
ehh its a song queeq laughing out loud

queeq
*Han Solo voice* I know.

So Ush, we get two pics? Very nice. I'm sure you look very good on the artistic pic. Usually people are hardly recognisable on pics like that, but they look good.

Ushgarak
Right here it is.

I should explain: My friend Andy is a photo artist, and he often takes snaps of his friends for help with various projects. This day, he got me to do several shots posing in various moody/depressed poses... don't know why he thought of me! Oh, wait, yeah, now I get it...

http://website.lineone.net/~episode-2uk/forum/ushgarak2a.jpg

Feel free to add a caption! I cvan think of two:

1. Soon I will kill you all...
2. Drugs- Just Say No!

ratcat
Well, seeing as Mr. queeq is full of all the sarcasm how about we take a trip down memory lane with queeq's picture......

http://website.lineone.net/~episode-2uk/forum/queeq.jpg

Ain't he luvely...... laughing out loud

queeq
"I'm opening a boutique."

Ushgarak
AAHHH! The Face of Chaos revealed!

Well, aren't we all wonderful...

Balls rolling now. More pics!

queeq
HOLY CRAP, WHO IS THAT HANDSOME FELLOW WITH THE RED HAIR. I MUST MEET HIMMMMMMM!! laughing out loud

ratcat
OK, this is possibly one of my favorite pics...

http://website.lineone.net/~episode-2uk/forum/dim1.jpg

I'll probably pay later, but who cares....

Ushgarak
He's man enough for anyone!

I've just fallen of my chair, Brian!

ratcat
They don't have razors in Holland???

queeq
If they didn't, that stubble would have been a lot longer.

So you just dropped in to post some pics of people without asking? How.... nice?

ratcat
Yep, that's about the sum of it.... Whatsamatter, you were oh so keen to see loads of pics of my trip.....

Anyway, in the interest of fairness:
http://website.lineone.net/~episode-2uk/forum/ratonfloor2.jpg

queeq
Nice... feet... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Big... Feet...

And you know what they say about men with big feet...

Ushgarak
Please choose from the following list of responses:

1. They have big shoes
2. They have big socks
3. They have difficulty buying footwear
4. They make bad jokes all the time...

Sorry! To make up...

5. They are GREAT in bed!

Now I need a pic of Edna...

queeq
How do YOU know about no. 5???????????

ratcat
Number One was gonna be MY answer.

finti
That is a good picture Ush, call it study for the finals. cool.

ratcat
Yeah, if Edna doesn't fall into his arms now then somethings wrong...

Ushgarak
You guys can't be serious, surely...

finti
That is a good picture no doubt. At least they are able to get you on a picture. I hate to get my picture taken, so whenever there is a camera around, I turn away. smile

ratcat
I am, I think that's a fantastic pic. In a totally non gay way you should have the women falling at your feet...

Ushgarak
It would be more impressive to have them falling at my feet in a GAY way, though, wouldn't it?

You are all far too kind. Though I had better wait for some females to comment...

queeq
I think they all swooned... wink

ratcat
Actually, for all us blokes to be jealous of you roguish good looks has gotta stand for something.

queeq
All of us blokes????????????? Speak for yourself, RC. laughing out loud
Does Dimmy know about your.... other preferences?

ratcat
Huh? I was saying jealous that he's better looking than me, not that I fancied him

**refer to previous posts please.

Why are you still so facinated with Dim and I? Just live with it will ya.

queeq
I am fascinated by everyone, RC. Things always have implications for other things. But I think that if you fancy him, you should tell Dim. laughing out loud

ratcat
You seem insistant on that last point there queeq. laughing out loud I'm not sure why though... Clearly you have issues with the fact that I feel confident enough in myself to be able to make a statement about Ush whilst you shy away from it.

No, I don't fancy Ushgarak, or any other man for that matter, thanks but I bet there's a load of females who do.

Besides, in this day and age, why would it be bad to be gay? Is this some hither to unknowm homophobic side of queeq coming out?

Anyway, this is a photo's thread so let's keep it to that shall we. If you really want to "sexual orientation" discussion then we can always start a thread on that if you like...

queeq
Does the phrase "pulling your leg" ring a bell, RC?

ratcat
Dunno, what does it mean to you. SOunds like some dodgy sexual practise to me. laughing out loud

Besides, Ush may be a handsome chap but he's no George Michael... wink

finti
as long as you keep to pulling his leg queeq, and not something else. laughing out loud

ratcat
I like to let him think he's upset me cos I know that in the final analysis this is gonna get real funny... smokin'

finti
why are you going to admit something, come out of the closet laughing out loud with queeq Gundy and Edna

ratcat
I think I already admitted everything worth knowing months ago.

Trust me, I don't have any deep, dark secrets. I don't have any shallow, light secrets either, or any other combination of deek, shallow, dark or light secrets.

finti
beside secrets then? laughing out loud

ratcat
Uh, no. If it's not a secret then it doesn't need admiting to cos it's already out there.

queeq
You have some strange obsessions with coitus. Pfease don't scare away the ladies, Edna seemed pretty upset by your last inuendo's.

ratcat
I thought it was healthy. Anyway, we all know that Edna is a lady and you're just upset because your feeble attempts to corrupt her have failed.

queeq
I, unlike you, am rarely upset about anything. But she's staff and I feel partly responsible for her. Not as much as Ush, but still...

ratcat
Actually, when I'm upset I sulk, and when I sulk I don't post, so the fact that I am posting is a clear indication that I am not upset. stick out tongue

queeq
But you DO post when you sulk, RC? Not much, but enough to see you are sulky.

ratcat
Yeah, but those are light sulky days. You should see me when I really get sulky. big grin

Dim
OMG, you two sound like two old ladies...

Gundark
I'm not gonna scan those pics until wed nite, RC. But if between her and I we can't get them posted, I'll e-mail them to you from her computer. okay ? cool

ratcat
Yeah, not a problem Gundy.

Old ladies Dim, is that how you see me now?? Well! roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Fits with you fancying men. laughing out loud

ratcat
No, I fancy Dim thanks very much, who I can assure you is 100% female. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
You will note that the Ladies are not commenting on ANY of the photos sent in... rather telling that, I think...

Gundark
Uh, where are your photos Ush ? confused

Ushgarak
The photos plural are of (and from) several people. Two pages ago on this topic, my dear... guess it all got buried by the RC/Queeq-a-thon there.

Edit- changed 'pages ago' reference... didn't know I was going to start a new page...

ratcat
Oh Gundy, get with the program.

Edna_witch
Ush is convinced he is hideously ugly. I tried to tell him otherwise but I fear he did not believe my sincerity!

Ushgarak
Oh, this thread has lost its purpose... you all missed the photos, guys!

ratcat
OK, believe her Ush, this could work out well.

HINT: When a woman says your good looking, don't deny it, jusat say THANKYOU!!!

Ushgarak
DID you, Edna? You said you were impressed... I thought you meant the photo, not the guy inside...

Like I'd deliberately sabotage a compliment from Edna...

my apologies, then...

Edna_witch
Yes I did actually! You are obviously about 4 emails behind! Geez! Get with it Ush! And dont knock a compliment from me! They dont come along very often! (note - dont anyone even dare say they are like buses!)

Ushgarak
I'm not behind on e-mails... I have them right here. Scanning for the phrase 'wow,you are attractive in that shot...'

No. I have

<Wow! A picture! Im impressed! And I have to say that you look nothing as
I expected you to! Not at all!>

With apologies for repeating correspondance.

Edna_witch
Oh damn it! Did I not write it? I accidnetally dleted it you see and had to retype it.

You said something about me having to look at more of your hideous ugliness and I meant to say something like:

I refuse to stand by and let you convince yourself that you are hideously ugly! You are far uglier than that! only joking! hat is completely not true! You are a very good-looking bloke. And anybody who tries to tell you differently will have to answer to me!

Or something like that anyway!

Ushgarak
Well, that answer will do me just fine...

ratcat
Now THAT has got to put you in a good mood Ush.

So, Edna, are we likely to see a picture of you?

I know Gundy is on the case. BTW, I'm working in reading tomorrow so will be late home but I will make sure that I get Gundy's pics online so she can post them if she sends them to me.

Ushgarak
I admit, I've been in worse moods...

M<y GDF picture, and Edna's first, coming very soon, I promise...

ratcat
Ednas' Pic, Ednas' Pic, Ednas' Pic, Ednas' Pic, Ednas' Pic!!!!

We wanna see Ednas' Pic!!!! smokin'

Ushgarak
Oddly enough, I e-maiold her with almost exactly the same enthusiasm... she says be patient. And she has homework to do...

ratcat
Yeah, that's what they always say... laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Do they? Wow...

ratcat
Yep, 'fraid so...

Ushgarak
Huh. People, eh?

ratcat
So, any more photo comments whilst I was listening to a busy signal?

Ushgarak
'fraid not. And I'm worried that they will close this one soon, with barely any photos on at all...

ratcat
Never fear, cos in the tradition of such threads, we just open a "Son of" thread, then a "Daughter of" thread, then a "Grandfather of" thread and so on and so forth...

Ushgarak
Cool. Plenty of room for my Edna threads to go on...

Edna_witch
But this isnt an Edna thread. Why is everyone so eager to see a pic of me anyway?

Ushgarak
It was just a general point.

The reason is two-fold:

a. you are a regular poster and they seem to be ravenous for shots of ALL of us

b. You're a girl, of course. Some things never change.

Edna_witch
I should have known!

Ushgarak
And you DID know, of course. But you were just hoping otherwise...

Edna_witch
Yep!

Ushgarak
Never mind. I guess you poor girls just have to accept these things... well, tell us all to be damned. But post anyway! Be proud!

Certainly I seemed to get away with it when I posted mine...

Edna_witch
I will post it to you as it is an embarrassing photo that is quite old. When I manage to get a decent one I will post that!

Ushgarak
Fine by me...

Edna_witch
There are four of us in the pic you see so I shouldnt really post it on the board without the other's permission.

Ushgarak
Perfectly understood... though if it's in computer file form can't you just isolate yourself?

Edna_witch
We're in a close little huddle. It would be hard and look stupid. I cant be bothered anyway! Stop complaining!

Ushgarak
It was a suggestion rather than a complaint... jeez...

This is the worst POSSIBLE timing but my mail server has just one on the fritz... send anyway, but I may be delayed in getting it... bloody BT!

Edna_witch
I alreday sent it. I sent the link rather than the file!

Ushgarak
Quite fotunate, as I think this useless server would have struggled to get a pic through...

Oh GREAT. Another one of your guessing games...let me see...

Edna_witch
Life's just one long guessing game with me around. Everyone I know says I am really unpredictable. They say they think they have got me figured out and then I do or say something that they totally wouldnt have expected! Well who wants to be normal anyway?

Ushgarak
Actually, I could deal with being a LITTLE more normal right now... kind of like how I used to be...

Further apologies for the e-mail I just sent you... really, you have to hear my tone of voice for it to be funny...

queeq
It's my dream....

Anyway, can others see the pic?

Edna_witch
Come on then guess guess guess!

queeq
Can I guess too? Can I? Can I?

ratcat
Why not just post the link to the picture here???

Edna_witch
I did explain that! Keep up RC!

Ushgarak
Oh, I am TERRIFIED of picking the wrong one...

Read up a bit- she says she doens't want it public without permission

ratcat
Well, you could edit out your friends. Send it to me and I'll edit them out......

Well, it's worth a try... smokin'

queeq
Trial by fire, Ush. laughing out loud

Edna_witch
But that takes the fun out of it. Besides its an old photo so I dont want to show it all over the board. Youwill all just have to wait!

Ushgarak
Oh, THANKS, queeq, now I feel a whole lot better... if only there was a tapemeasure in the background...

Edna_witch
That wouldnt work because the floor isnt level in that classroom and we also arent all standing in the floor if you hadnt noticed!

ratcat
Boy, this is OH SO FAMILIAR.

Well, if there's no more pics than I'm going to bed!

Edna_witch
Good night then!

Ushgarak
You're not? Oh fff...iddlesticks. There goes my main criteria

Start again...'manky' hair...God, I'm totally lost here. And none of you look amazingly pale.

Edna_witch
Oh thats the camera. I am normally very pale!

Ushgarak
What, it's a magic LESS pale camera? Gotta get me one of those... I tend to look
DREADFUL...

If only you had ever mentioned glasses...

Edna_witch
Now that would be telling! I think I am going o post the photo. Even if I do look awful and it is really old. Could be quite fun!

Ushgarak
At least I could watch everyone else make guesses...

They all look like lovely girls, though...

ratcat
Hmmm, looks like you're stuffed there matey. One wrong word and.... well you know the consequences...

Edna_witch
Now thats just blatant cheating! Come on out with it! You have to guess before I post it and I want to know why you think that one and I have to go soon.

Ushgarak
May I again offer my thanks to the males of this board for making me feel more GODDAMN comfortable about this?

Edna_witch
Oh just do it! Close your eyes. Open them again and whichever one strikes you first is probably me!

Ushgarak
If you say so...

Oh no, I CAN'T do it like that... only if you REALLY want me to guess...

ratcat
2nd from the left, 2nd from the left.....

Edna_witch
Huh?

ratcat
Just a wild guess. Unless of course you not standing in a row in which case that doesn't really work... stick out tongue

Ushgarak
That's glasses girl, RC... could be, could be. I'm pretty sure it's one of the middle two.

Edna_witch
Ush for god's sake hurry up! I wanna go to bed some time this century!

ratcat
Not bad for a total guess huh. Let me know if I'm right or not. And what she looks like. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Hmm, let's put more pressure on Ush...

THAT WILL MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER, WON'T IT!

JESUS

Second from the left then, like RC said.

And for God's sake, just go to bed if you want. I've TOLD you not to let me keep you up.

ratcat
Now, don't you go blaming me if that's the wrong answer... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edna_witch
Hhhhmmmmmm. Why second from the left? hat makes you think that is Edna witch?

Here you go then guys!

Answers on a post card. Its a dogy old photo. Please dont laugh! And you need to justify your answers!

http://ednawitch.homestead.com/files/which_one_am_i.jpg

Ushgarak
Well, perhaps you shouldn't stick your nose in...

ratcat
OK, torn here. 4 pretty young ladies but I'm thinking she's either glasses girl or the one on the far left.

But can I get the number of the one 2nd from the right cos she has a real cheeky smile.... laughing out loud

ratcat
Ush, you getting touvhy as well..

Edna_witch
Interesting! Interesting! You do realise that is a potential hit on me! What would Dimmy think?

Ushgarak
I'm just a mess at night, RC. And you have been winding me up a tad.

Oh no, we have to justify it... now I'm screwed.

Ok. Second on the left- because the hair has that reddy hint that you said it had, and sh looms proud enough.

Edna_witch
Proud? Proud? What are you trying to say?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>