favorite matrix weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icon
Here is a topic! State your favorite weapons used in the whole Matrix movie/game/book franchise.

Mine are pistols, i love them. I have two that are neck n neck. First and probably my very favorite is the Automatic pistol that Morph. uses in reloaded when he blows the twins in the trucks up. Can't think of the name, anyone know it? The other is, without doubt, the hand cannon Desert Eagle .50 wink great gun for putting holes thru people and walls alike.

GABRIEL05
the electric gun things are cool. And the mechs rock ass!

JediHDM
my fav. weapons are NEO's fists-o-fury...And Trinity's love punch...

The Omega
Favourite weapon?
"I know kung-fu." smile

Crash_Overload
The,

KATANA!!!

-=Urot=-
I think the best weapon is the red pill. ^_^

Oh and the Access tv show will be talking about The new Matrix movie. Show date is 9/24/03 (time may vary).

jiggaman8604
Oh yes, Katana all the freaking way! Happy Dance

Another_Smithy
Tonfas

SimplePriest
definitely the pole that Neo uses to fight the Smiths

navykidd
good call, the pole rocks, but come on, the sword that Morpheus uses to upturn the twins SUV, that was the sweetest thing ever, lol, just my thoughts, go Morphues go

Peace

JediHDM
i already posted, but i just thought of, when Neo jumps up onto the balcony, and pulls the two little fork things to him, that was great...

movie_freak
Definately the sword when Morpheus was using when Versing the Twins and the Agent

GABRIEL05
the tether ball pole big grin ahhhhh that brings back memories of elementary school. You could really smack the sheizzer out of someone if you swung that ball hard enough. Just had to make sure it didn't hit you on the way around. I don't know what those guns were that mouse, or the Twin had, but those were way cool. I think the ones mouse had were automatic shotguns. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Korri
i love them all big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.