Hey my main man REMY!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mystique
whats up

Mystique
i know your a girl but hey!!!

Kes
This belongs in the off-topic.
Mystique threads in the x-men forum have to be about the x-men.
moving--moved

pcp
**** off

ThePittman
crazysign

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Mystique
whats up *Shrug* im not guna fight it.

Yo, Sup?

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by pcp
**** off

You just bumped a thread, from almost 4 years ago, to say **** off? What the f**k?

dave_kodak
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
You just bumped a thread, from almost 4 years ago, to say **** off? What the f**k? shhh its all good

Barker
srug

Hidden Lotus
me so horny

Bloigen
Originally posted by pcp
**** off

hysterical

Mywi
You just bumped a thread, from almost 4 years ago, to say **** off? What the f**k? haermm

dave_kodak
its by far the bestest best thread Evar

Mywi
Originally posted by dave_kodak
its by far the bestest best thread Evar you should totally put a link to it in your profile no expression

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Mywi
you should totally put a link to it in your profile no expression OH HELLZ YEAH!

i kinda started to redo my pro and need more stuff for it.

Mywi
OH HELLZ YEAH!

i kinda started to redo my pro and need more stuff for it. you need stuff like favourite music.. and stuff..

..and you should totally absolutely definitely listen to Portishead.

dave_kodak
you need stuff like favourite music.. and stuff..

..and you should totally absolutely definitely listen to Portishead. confused yeah... for sure....

Mywi
confused yeah... for sure.... you removed the quotes.. no expression ermm I liked the "Im making a baked potato" one

dave_kodak
you removed the quotes.. no expression ermm I liked the "Im making a baked potato" one yeah i didnt mean to remove them, i ment to just move them but stupid me didnt paste them back

Mywi
yeah i didnt mean to remove them, i ment to just move them but stupid me didnt paste them back Oh. no expression

A shame. hmm

dave_kodak
Oh. no expression

A shame. hmm it sure is, it sure is.

Mywi
it sure is, it sure is. you sound like Bardock, you sound like Bardock.

dave_kodak
you sound like Bardock, you sound like Bardock. he was the... 3rd person i talked to on kmc.
Wolfie was the 1st, and SL was the 2nd.... i remember that

Mywi

dave_kodak

Mywi
yeah i do, and i find it creepy i can remember that, but i cant remember what i did yesterday Me neither.. srug Hmmmm... I remember I was at school.. nah,we spent more time in the bar than in school.. drank too much coffee.. and.. stuff

eh.. Im feelin random

dave_kodak
and im going to bed.... cuz im sleepy .

Night... or well... Day .... Bye Boss

Mywi
and im going to bed.... cuz im sleepy .

Night... or well... Day .... Bye Boss *sigh* nite nite

dave_kodak
6am is stupid

Mywi

dave_kodak

Mywi
god is, that bastard said "and on the 6th day, i shall smight out man by making 6am, in yo face ya little bastards!, yeah whos the man! i am, yeah thats right me, in yo face, yeah!!!!!" So God is a bastard.. well.. but.. that doesnt make sense.. What the f**k?

dave_kodak
So God is a bastard.. well.. but.. that doesnt make sense.. What the f**k? if god wasnt a bastard how come hotdogs comes in packs of 12, but hotdog buns come in packs of 8?

~Da Moose~
Why the **** is this thread still alive? So bloody pointless and it takes up space....

dave_kodak
Why the **** is this thread still alive? So bloody pointless and it takes up space.... but its a funny thread, .... it got bumped and now its forever in my heart. like bruce campbell is in your heart.

Kaldorei
if god wasnt a bastard how come hotdogs comes in packs of 12, but hotdog buns come in packs of 8?

If God was a bastard, we would probably not be here today, writing confused

Mywi
Why the **** is this thread still alive? So bloody pointless and it takes up space.... Sorry baby, me and Dave talked here. I promise we will never do it again. ermmhug

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Kaldorei
If God was a bastard, we would probably not be here today, writing confused cuz im bored....

Sorry baby, me and Dave talked here. I promise we will never do it again. ermmhug noes! my thread! *sigh*

Kaldorei
cuz im bored.

That was the most wierd reply I have had today big grin

dave_kodak
That was the most wierd reply I have had today big grin Topper Harley: Colonel, who are they?
Col. Denton Walters: She's CIA. The other man's an extra.

no, this is
Ramada Rodham Hayman: Topper, I was so young, just a schoolgirl. He was an older man, so wise in the ways of the world. He used to come around the schoolyard, day after day. I so admired his persistence. Even the restraining order my parents slapped on him was no deterrent. He opened my eyes to the arts: music, clog-dancing, WrestleMania. His work has meant so much to so many. And I owe him everything, Topper. Everything.
Topper Harley: I'm happy for you, kid. But if you think you can hurt me again, you're wrong. I left my heart in my other pants.

~Da Moose~
but its a funny thread, .... it got bumped and now its forever in my heart. like bruce campbell is in your heart.

Bruce Campbell? The dude from the Evil Dead? Holy hell dude, you are more random than I am.... confused

Kaldorei
Was fun at first, but got boring at second confused

~Da Moose~
Sorry baby, me and Dave talked here. I promise we will never do it again. ermmhug

blink I should hope not. You're better than this, Mywi. Now, get to my room! mad

dave_kodak
Bruce Campbell? The dude from the Evil Dead? Holy hell dude, you are more random than I am.... confused Ender was in a game of CS and he was named "Bruce Campbells Chin"
after he left i wanted to join as "Bruce Campbell" and ask if anyone had seen my chin in there....

dave_kodak
Was fun at first, but got boring at second confused 1 2 3 o'clock 4 o'clock rock!

Kaldorei
Yeah. Absolutely no fun anymore.

Login' out now, bye all and have a good day.

dave_kodak
Bye batman_wave

Mywi
cuz im bored....

noes! my thread! *sigh* You mean MY THREAD petpet

Kaldorei
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/batman_wave.gif

dave_kodak
You mean MY THREAD petpet no i mean My Thread.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/dave_kodak/defendthepuppies2222222.jpg

Mywi

~Da Moose~

dave_kodak
It's scaring me. sad

I don't care...get in there now and prepare yourself... you people totaly need more german horses in your life named "fantasy".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.