What does a REAL Matrix-fan look like???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega
In honour of JediHDM!

What does a REAL Matrix fan look like??
To post here, you have to at least wear shades, have Smith hairdo or other assorted silliness.
This is me (the only girl) at my local kwoon! big grin

icon
kinky

Another_Smithy
Nice pic yo!

navykidd
here is one that i know, hes such a matrix nut, i wouldnt be surprised if hes stalking Neo, lol, sorry Korri, i still think hes yours

SimplePriest
navykidd> would you please stop posting my pic. Geez. Besides, I'm supposed to be in a matrix-y outfit. lol

GABRIEL05
I like this pic. It's goin on profile

Korri
Look its Neo's Angel (with cat)

JediHDM
You remind me of that girl in "Beyond", with the cat...

Korri
blink

clavis9495
hehhehehehheeheheheh NOO she is a true scot not some chinky chic

Alias Neo
korri dosn't look the girl off of beyond

Korri
more like the girl out of the Exorsist laughing out loud

JediHDM
I said she reminds me, not IS...

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Alias Neo
me-

clavis9495
hehehehe (scots?)

Alias Neo
what do u mean by (scots?), do u mean am i from scotland

joeboy
>Kori - Nice looking PUSSY cat.
I can't help it.

clavis9495
Korri> Is that in glasgow?

VenomVA
ROFLMAO laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

VenomVA
laughing out loud

SimplePriest
Hey now joeboy. You don't want neo getting mad now do ya. This is a family website. smile

SimplePriest
Well here we go, the moment you've all been waiting for. Those people with me are the first two people I freed from the matrix. smile

SimplePriest
dang it, it didn't work right... lemme see. This Should do it.

navykidd
ok my turn, and by the way, GO BENGALS.

navykidd
man, cruises on naval ships are fun, lol

SimplePriest
Hey I recognize that shirt. Do you go to the naval academy? That must be a yard patrol boat that you're on then. Wow. That's cool. What is the academy like?

JJ big grin we know each other. We're in some of the same classes. wink see ya brandon!

SimplePriest
My pic is of me and brandon's familiy actually. Go Bengals!

navykidd
Lol, u ruined it, lol, oh well, i knew it had to end some time,

JediHDM
My turn...

Another_Smithy
Who dat?

JediHDM
Oh, sorry, wrong one, thats my future wife... whistle This is me...

Another_Smithy
lol, Hey was'nt that chick the one that is Padme in Star Wars? Funny head shot of yousa.

Red Texas
hey, well, there's always the afterlife, JK! smile

Great pic, man

SimplePriest
Wow... Your first pic was kinda nice. The second one... kinda not as nice. OH wait, that's Natal-- oops I mean, it's no one I know. whistle

Korri
love

Korri
laughing thanx thats Lucy

Korri
Lanark im sure that u have heard of it

Alias Neo
aww thanks, but i don't think that picture caught my best side

Korri
laughing u have a best side? i think all of u is nice wink

Alias Neo
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blushing.gif love

i think this picture of me looks better

JediHDM
WOW, YOU'RE A TREANT?!?!?! COOL!!!!

Korri
big grin

Alias Neo
changed the picture

Korri
its very nice love

Alias Neo
big grin

Korri
lol

icansee
How do you post a picture?

Korri
blink

joeboy
i post by using spell check. Lets you upload there.

jedi > WOW, YOU'RE A TREANT?!?!?! COOL!!!!
What is a treant?

The Omega
icansee> After writing press the Preview and Spellchek button. It gives you acces to upload pictures.

Can we have more sunglasses?!?! smile

Altar[1stONE]
If i had digital camera you would see how much i look like neo , its shocking . heheheh i envy myself.

General Kaliero
I'll try to get a pic of myself wearing my mirrored red lensed shades. Possibly my trenchcoat too. big grin

lazerbled
hiya...trinity where r u

VenomVA
"Hey, that's a nice bike"

Korri
Altar? ur back *hugs*

Sifer
Sunglasses? No problem, what do you want - Neo stylee, or Oakely Stylee big grin

Korri
i like my sunglasses

SimplePriest
I've got some shades, but they're like the kind Arnold wore in T3 when he came out of that strip club. I don't think they'd look that cool...

JediHDM
you know what you need to do with those glasses...? remember T3? yeah, exactly...

Korri
blink

SimplePriest
jediHDM> ROFLMBO!!

all> I'd just like to take this moment to clarify that I Do Not actually own shades like that. Once again, I do not own pink, sparkly, star-shaped shades.

Thank you.

Korri
Llaughing out loudL i believe u

JediHDM
Simple> Good, man, cause you were making me scared there for a sec...Jedi do not wear sparkly sunglasses...Just aint happenin'...

The Omega
Hah!
Shades AND bending the rules of gravity! big grin

Red Texas
mmmkay cool

The Omega
Well Crimson Texan: Where's your pic? smile

clavis9495
I know I look a bit like Avril lavigne but this is me====>

clavis9495
heheheh

clavis9495
@ my antie evvy's

Neo_Version 7
Holy shit?! You're ****ing gorgeous.

Neo_Version 7
You really are. I swear it.

must_kill_Santa
you do look like avril

JediHDM
yes, you are very pretty

Red Texas
alas, I don't have a camera, but I'm an irish/Portugese male --- I'll try to find an old pic of myself, though

Sifer
If that is indeed you then you really are, beautiful.

GABRIEL05
At the risk of sounding like a hater: fella's, uhhh could you all get her proverbial nuts out you're mouthes?... Eh?

Red Texas
I never trust pictures sent over the net...

jiggaman8604
You shouldve known better than to post your picture on a matrix forum....many a sperm has been spilled on your account.

Red Texas
That's just disgusting --- I've always wondered what percentage of the sexes are impersonating another sex on the net......

JediHDM
jiggaman> Uncalled for...

Red Texas
agreed.

To that one pic with the pretty blond...

Not to cause a stir or anything, but I doubt the authenticity(sp?) of it - the lighting looks to professional, as does the pose.

JediHDM
agreed, i thought that as soon as i saw it, but, pretty nonetheless...

clavis9495
Gee thanx I can send you another picture but this is real REALLY I'm not a liar I know this maybe a bit weird but it is true!! My uncle John has this new digital camara and the house is very light as it is a sort of garden resort where she lives ( she's a nutter) no offense ofcourse auntie evvy!!
But my uncle isn't and he's real good with computers too I'll send you a pic of my sis later she looks alot like me soo I CAN PROVE IT. I'm not a fraud!....

burlyman
well, its nice to have something to look forward to
indeed it is

clavis9495
yes here it is...

clavis9495
that's my sis

clavis9495
w8 got a better one of myself

clavis9495
=====> me on my boattrip

clavis9495
with matrix glasses

joeboy
You could give the woman in the red dress a run for her money. What is a nutter?

Sifer
Nutter = looney smile

Again - very nice picture wink

clavis9495
Owkee ENOUGH WITH THE SPERM SPILLIN!!!! You didn't do that with the omega!!! so why don't we all send our pictures in?

clavis9495
btw=======> the omega looks like Masdonna!!!

JKozzy
I've got Neo glasses and a cloak... hopefully sometime soon I'll get the pants and post my "Neo" pic stick out tongue

The Omega
Jkozzy> Just wear some black jeans and get the picture taken! smile

Red Texas> Some people sometimes get very nice professional pictures taken, but I admit that the 1st and 2nd Clavis9495 doesn't really look like the same person.

But anyways: This wasn't meant as a just a picture-thread (that exists in the General Discussion Forum). This was to show the die-hard fans doing matrixy stuff, wearing cool shades or other Smith hair, or riding cool bikes or other assorted silliness.
For those of you who dress up to opening nights (like I do smile) we revive this on November the 5th!

SIX WEEKS and one day! (Faints)

Korri
sad

SimplePriest
Oh ok... I see... well ermm, this is a picture of my residual self image. yes You see, I'm in the Matrix! shifty

Korri
lol

SimplePriest
here it is...

Notice the Green soccer field... suspicious, huh. shifty

Korri
nice

SimplePriest
wow.... That's kinda big huh.... Well I hope you like it, cuz it sure is ... big. Didn't mean to make it that big, but uh... yeah. There it is... All of it. Well... I'm leaving now embarrasment

*runs away, haunted by his own embarassingly huge picture*

clavis9495
nice pic and it is the same person as I can not clone myself like agent smith....> omega

omega> YOU LOOK LIKE MADONNA

Korri
blink

clavis9495
don't ya think?

Korri
well...kinda

SimplePriest
Oh yeah Omega... yeah she does kinda look a little like Madonna... right there in her normal size picture. A picture that's the same size as everybody else's. Hmmm... good point.

ugghhh, I'm leaving again....

The Omega

JediHDM
HAHAHA...you see, thats why you dont make comparisons like that...

as for the field, yes, it is green, but that makes me think we ARENT in the matrix, i mean, ive never seen a field that green...wait a minute...OMG, THERES AN AGENT!! *points to door, then jumps out window, running, trying to find a payphone, as bullets whiz by...*

The Omega
(Watches)
Six weeks... Maan, we'll go nuts before that... smile

JediHDM
yeah, i guess we'll just have to role play..."This is your captain speaking, if you could buckle your seatbelts, its gonna be a wild ride, as Sentinels have been scoped on the radar, so just sit back, relax, and we'll be in Zion in about two days..."

The Omega
big grin
What happened to that sign-up thread anyways? I put in my application, but the thread has vanished....

JediHDM
its still there, but the name has nothing to do with it...

The Omega
Figures! I can absolutely NOT find my usual threads anymore...

SimplePriest
ummm, did I say Madonna? embarrasment

I meant Madonna's young, young, beautiful, younger sister. yes Who is not old in anyway. But is very pretty, a-and very smart, ummm... yeah, very Smart... and umm, young.

angel

Right guys???

burlyman
Right http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boat.gif

JediHDM
yeah, thats it...

The Omega
Simplepriest> laughing out loud

Captain, may I kick him in the head?

clavis9495
NO you don't look like madonna as she is now you look like her from when she was young that's what I meant I wouldn't dare to insult you Omega!!!

Korri
lol

The Omega
Sheesh! JediHDM need to answer soon, I'm getting tired in my leg here... big grin

JediHDM
oh...Sorry, no, but if you load up, i will let you do whatever your heart desires...Simple, sorry, man, but i gotta let her this time, however, *speaks to entire crew* let it be known, the sparring program is only to be used for training, not settling disputes, from this day forward. And without further ado, i give you...Omega v. Simple!

burlyman
jue v. thad style ?

JediHDM
Exactly...BUt, again i say, ONLY THIS ONCE.

SimplePriest
*oh crap*

The Omega
(Now we DO need the Matrix On-line game!! Simple> You're gonna owe me a fight until next summer! big grin)

Korri
awww

JediHDM
sorry, my original post was in the wrong place, it has now been corrected, thank you...

Korri
blink

SimplePriest
Omega> u-uhh, can't we work out a deal here? Something more along the lines of me groveling for mercy, and you graciously bestowing it...?

plleeeeeaaassee... I don't wanna be kicked in the head no

Korri
lol

JediHDM
omega> he DID grovel...

The Omega
Pfrrrr.....Harhahahahahahahahaha! laughing out loud

Very well then... I guess I don't get to say "Dodge this" this time around...
(Smirks and goes back to Erleuchtet thread)

SimplePriest
embarrasment whewwww.....

JediHDM
see, how that was handled, no death, no "kicking in the head", nice diplomacy in action...

Korri
lol

SimplePriest
yeah embarrasment and all it took was a little loss of dignity *sniff sniff*

Korri
awww *hugs*

SimplePriest
Thank you korri *whispers to her* that Omega is such a tyrrant...

Korri
laughing out loud aww she aint really

JediHDM
SIMPLE> I will have no dissent amongst the ranks...She is your commanding officer, and as such, you will follow her orders to the best of your ability.

OMEGA> No more abuse of your position, otherwise i may strip your rank and give to a somewhat more deserving individual

ALL> DO i make myself clear?

burlyman
cp'n

SimplePriest
Yes sir, very clear.

The Omega
(Mock salutes) Loud 'n clear, sir.

JediHDM
GOOF...i mean GOOD...

clavis9495
simple priest does your name have anything to do with your IQ number?

just askin!!!

Korri
huh

The Omega
Clavis> You better mean ICQ number, or you just got on my BAD side... miffed

Korri
laughing out loud

JediHDM
Clavis> you better hope to Neo that you meant ICQ, and missed the C, cause otherwise, you've got a ship after you, and believe you me, you dont wanna be on the recieving end, cause Simple is our gunner, and i dont think i'll be able to stop him, and even if i could, im pretty sure Omega's got a mean shot as well...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>