do u ever do this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
do u ever look at who posts and then see a certain name and then read just because they posted i do with certain peoples and name who i do it with pabloo, kid rock, diego, fire, crash, back fire with the horror section and then rages remourse.

then for the ladies linds, silver tears, bad kitty kitty, miss elfy she like neve posts and if i forgot ne sorry bout that so ne of u read em just cause u saw my name huh huh????

LanceWindu
I read as many posts as I can in certain forums.

It usually doesn't depend on username.

silver_tears
awww i feel so special wink

DeNiro
well if i like the thread i will psot or if it has not alot of posts on it already but also when i see those names it kinda attracts me to it

KidRock
yea i do the exact same thing DeNiro with basiclly the same people you do lol

DeNiro
haha thats cool and kid u should have godshinto or sumone make u a avatar with kid rocks middel fingers like his cocky cd wich would be awesome and by the way u should get a kir rock sig

LanceWindu
Go to d3-designz.com to get a signature.

DeNiro
is that how u make sigs i just asked the man godshinto to make mine he made is so ****in fast not even funny

LanceWindu
Well the people at d3 make them fast too.

I requested mine yesterday and had it within 3 hours.

DeNiro
godshinto made mine in ten minutes and loaded it for me now thats service

silver_tears
they arent slaves theyre being nice so its not service its niceness stick out tongue

LanceWindu
You should check em out though Kid...they have some really high quality sigs!

DeNiro
niceness i luv that great word there ST just like u all nicness

silver_tears
embarrasment thank you wink

pablo007
I read all posts.

DeNiro
but pablo if u saw my name u would post fo sho right wink just playing bro but i mostly post on it is alot of people havent posted on it cause i like being in thebeginng of the thread so i know whats going on

LanceWindu
Family Guy just came on!!!

Tired Hiker
I only read what Backfire has to say if I see his name. The rest of you are lucky I even reply to you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

BAAM!!

beer beer beer

Tired Hiker
No, but seriously though. I decide by what titles interest me.

silver_tears
well that was low TH stick out tongue

pablo007
Yeah, and TH that is one cool penis plane

DeNiro
what the fu*ck is a penis plane laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Not a penis plane, THE PENIS PLANE!!!!

Anyways, I read the titles that interest me, like, 'do u ever do this'. Hook, line, sink!

DeNiro
ur one crazy dude TH and i am adding my name to my list i forgot about u sorry bout that mang

pablo007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

THE PENIS PLANE

DeNiro
how the **** do u make that i luv that smilie i always wanted to make one

LanceWindu
I told you how in another thread pablo

Tired Hiker
go to preview spell check, then to 'get more smilies' and it will tell you how to do it from there.

DeNiro
im out tonight later TH and lance and pab and i will post a what if in here what if i never joined eek!

badkittykitty
yeah,I do that all the time thats why I looked at this because it said deniro wink

LanceWindu
Does anyone do it for LanceWindu?

badkittykitty
I do lance and rj's,th,bhang and diegocala

DeNiro
i forgot bout rouge jedi he slipped my mind for sum reason

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by DeNiro
do u ever look at who posts and then see a certain name and then read just because they posted i do with certain peoples and name who i do it with pabloo, kid rock, diego, fire, crash, back fire with the horror section and then rages remourse.

then for the ladies linds, silver tears, bad kitty kitty, miss elfy she like neve posts and if i forgot ne sorry bout that so ne of u read em just cause u saw my name huh huh????
yea i do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.