Clothing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sifer
I tried to get people on to this when I started my Morpheus thread a while back, but I don't know if anyone noticed it.

Items of clothing seem to play an important role in determining a characters purpose or even personality. Well within the Matrix I have noticed that all the 'male' programs (with the exception of Seraph) wear Tie Pins or Tie Holders. None of the people from the real world, such as Trinity or Apoc etc wear them. With the exception of 2 people:

Morpheus
Neo (during Revolutions only where his digital self is trapped within the Matrix).

Just thought I would share it smile There are other things as well - such as the colour of clothing - take a look at Morpheus' tie and what the Oracle wears smile

GABRIEL05
are you implying that Morpheus is a program.... :?:

Korri
hell no!

Sifer
Interesting isn't it smile

Neo: What happened?
Trinity: Morpheus went to see the Oracle and since then everything changed.
Neo: Yeah, she can do that!

jiggaman8604
The matrix movies EASILY have the best clothing out of any movie I could think of....on another note, i also feel it has the best soundtrack...maybe thats just me!

Sifer
It's a good soundtrack definately but I have to say that Lord of the Rings (both so far) is one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard for a movie. Then there is the clothing in Lord of the Rings. While in The Matrix they are very, very stylish and cool clothes that I would definately like to have, the Lord of the Rings clothing has had so much more work put into it, not to mention how much of it they had to make. There were 2 guys throughout the whole production of Lord of the Rings who just sat there joining together pieces of metal to create the chain mail. Amazing.

But anyway - back on topic big grin

VenomVA
the clothes are very interesting...gonna go back and pay more attention.

Side note: LOTR soundtrack and clothes are stunning!

JediHDM
Yeah, i like the "natural" sound of the LOTR soundtracks, but as for the Matrix, definitely a techno-cyber flair...I love them BOTH!!!

VenomVA
I'm not much of a Tech-no nutt but I'm a Matrix Tech-no Nutt...if that makes sense. I enjoy it in the matrix world only big grin

JediHDM
I understand, im the same way...

SimplePriest
Me too. "Chateau" from the Reloaded soundtrack is nice. As is "Mona Lisa Overdrive"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.