Your equipment of choice. (poll....sorta)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wubb Din'Boo
If you were a Middle Earth character and you were to go on an adventure and a long road was ahead of you what kind of hero would you be what would your skills be (throwing, tracking, archery?), and what would you most likely bring with you

Lemme kick it off!

Martial Artist for me! (More known as a monk but I always picture a bald little asian man eek! and thats not quite what i got in mind) so yeah, martial artist. I would probably concentrate on throwing shuriken (you can throw like 4 at once muhahaha) and throwing basically anything else dealing damage to an enemy. Would be cool for me to knock someone on their ass, take their sword, finish them off, and throw it at their friend who is dieing to avenge their friends recent death smokin' . Also tracking and identifying footsteps has always seemed cool to me so I would definitly learn to do that. Building a fire with limited resouces, wilderness survival, and stealth are also on my list. As far as equipment goes, I would take a little gold for resting at towns on the way (refreshing, repairing, supplies) I would take some thin shuriken that wouldnt be cumbersome, a good durable dagger, machete or axe (to fight off some evils laughing out loud or hack through a heavy wooded area, and a good water carrying device ( like a camelbak hydration device... but a "back in da' day" version cool .
Thats about it for me big grin

Hypernova
Can we just say Legolas? stick out tongue

Elf (maybe from Mirkwood big grin ) Archery and I don't know what I'd bring. What did Legolas bring with him?

nemo
there's a martial artist in middle earth? blink
and what the heck's a shuriken? confused

Exa
shuriken: I think little weapons, star-shaped, u can throw them.

wouldnt like to be a hero, thats boring...
rather someone not so important nobody knows or a nazgul 8)
Equipment - some mirien for paying if required, weapons like bow and knife (i love morgul knives), id also like to have some animal for riding... a horse or something...

Corlindel
Half elf wizard with an Uzi and an teletransporter.

Arwenishott
a ranger definetly................with a bow and arrows and an axe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.