Fav Scence In Matrix 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movie_freak
Just wondering which is you favourite Scene in Matrix 1?

My Fav is probably when Neo enters the lobby

Korri
deffinatley!!

clavis9495
Yeah mine tooooooooooooooooooo he looks soooooo goooddd there *not attracted to keanu reeves*

joeboy
I like the rescue of trinity. That glass shatter. Sound of a train. And BOOM

navykidd
i think Trinity's opening seen was sweet, i was floored because it was the first look, and then again, she opens up in reloaded

Sifer
All of it.

icansee
Bullet time, and guns lots of guns and of course " the save Morphous seen" oh yeah where Morphous says " and you are? " Smith, agent smith " you look all the same to me"

Alias Neo
the whole of the lobby shootout

SimplePriest
lol, yeah that's a good one. Man they're all good.

I could name a lot, but I'll just try to name one that hasn't been mentioned. I like the interogation scene. I just love how smith tries to be personable at first. I really like smith in that whole scene. Everything from the way he opens the folder (you remember that little string he has to unwind) to how he takes off his shades. Even when he flips the folder shut it's funny.

navykidd
i also like the agent training program, lol, whats up with girls in red distracting Neo, Korri, u should wear more red, lol, just joking

peace

VenomVA
lobby was good but when Neo dodged the bullets I almost pissed my pants...I was like Dayummmmmmmmmmm!!!!! big grin laughing out loud

SimplePriest
Yeah, that definitely set a new bar for special effects, and style. clap clap clap

smile

We're gonna be fourtunate enough to see them set the standard Three times for movie making.

Kes
I like the beginning with Trinity.

movie_freak
Liked that scene too.....
also liked when Neo and Smith fightin in the Subway

vvvrulz
Best Scene(s), Lobby Shooting Spree, right up till the subway showdown.
Prolly one of the best 20 mins of cintematic history, bit exaggerated.

Persuillius
Morpheus .vs. Neo and the Loby!

Korri
What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.