RP Forum news- Re-vamp!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
While I wanted to do something more fundamental, with Raz's help, our beleoved admin is away so I have spent some time tonight re-doing the RP area as best I can.

The place is now tighter, tidier, and a little eaiser for newbies to understand.

Now is a great time for new people to join in (Supa? Pika?) or for old hands to get back to work, riding on the new wave of enthusiasm and posting mania... well, there WILL be a wave if you post there, anyway...

Feel free to tell me if you think its rubbish, or have any other ideas.

queeq
We would be honored, if you'd join us.

Ushgarak
Bloody hell. That big 'Welcome' link Raz created for me at the top of the RP forum does not work any more! Where IS that man!? I could be losing business here!

queeq
Yeah, look at the endless lines of angry people out there. They want their money back.

finti
the entire bab 5 fan club minus Ush, that makes it a crowd of... one. big grin

Ushgarak
Well, I have now traced everyone except JediOasis and LanceWindu.

And we are still desperately looking for bad guys in the first game! We lost both our original ones...

queeq
Yes, I still waiting with Ush's ship.

Gundark
Hey, fin....why don't you come back to the first story ? We really miss you and all your beautiful evil. Ush posted a recap so you can just skim through what happened since you left. Come on, man.....take a break from the jukebox for awhile. cool

RED DRAGON
Finti, make that two smokin'

queeq
Finti the evil dude, who disappeared in space..... easy returns there fin.

keokiswahine
I go away for an hour and you folks are up to mischief again. I have no idea, as usual, what you folks are talking about. Do you have a rpg going on elsewhere? confused confused confused

Is Raz going to let us have our monikers again? It looks like we're all named "senior members" now. Does that mean we're all oldbies? roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
You change it yourself now, keo. Just edit your profile and name yourself anything you like.

Ushgarak
Oddly enough, Keo, the RPG is going on in the RPG section, run by me...

R.C
You have to be a senior member to do it though.

Guess I'm stuck with Junior Member for a while... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
AARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

The move to the new place has RUINED all the work I did on the RP forum!

Raz has put all the sodding tppics I removed BACK! Now it is just as confusing as it always was, and I can't even change it again yet!

So, sorry, guys, I'll have to re-vamp it again, later...

R.C
I think it was kinda of an emergency situation there Ush.

No Mods yet I see. Must be tomorrows job.

Ushgarak
Yeah, I appreciate that. Bit of a shame, is all.

queeq
We will all remember you had 5000 posts, RC.

R.C
And I will again..... big grin

queeq
eek!

Your boss is gonna love you. big grin

R.C
Yesm yes, that may be a problem.... evil face

queeq
Quite. But you can always say you're looking for Code Red patches. big grin

Gundark
More unsolicited advice from Lord Chaos. laughing out loud

queeq
Always. There is no other kind.

Ushgarak
Ok, I've tidied the place up again, and it's back to how it was before we moved.

Now, if only all you selfish sods weren't on holiday or away we could get playing properly again...

phinney6
GREAT!

Ushgarak
Thankyou...

phinney6
Get on ICQ i will be on

Dim
All you people lazing around...I feel like I'm the only one who's workin here... roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Selfish sods eh? You certainly have a way with people, Ush.

phinney6
*Bows to Queeq*

finti
You gonna get a back problem with all this bowing of yours Phinney wink

phinney6
You really think??

finti
You bet ya

phinney6
your to young to gamble

finti
Well thank you, but actually I work with gambling. Thats part of my job phinney, but I will forward your post to my boss. Maybe I can have more free time on my hand.

queeq
You don't always have to bow, Phins. Only on Sith holidays. A polite and humble nod will do in most cases. evil face

R.C
Then he'll have neck cramps...

Ushgarak
You know something RC? I keep thinking that's the Blue Peter flag by your name..

queeq
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.