M in red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
Look what I found.

miggfl
where are you getting these ultra high rez images?

JediHDM
LOOK...It's ANOTHER woman in red...nice...

Korri
i like the clothes i want them!!

JediHDM
anybody else find it funny that Persephone's dress has green zippers going down her dress, that look strangely similar to the Matrix code? Of course, most guys won't considering whats *behind* the zippers, but...

Korri
slappa miffed

JediHDM
*rubbing cheek* I was only making an observation...

icansee
JediHDM, I have to hand it to you, you really are a great fan of the movie, I just love the matrix from A-Z omega.

JediHDM
Thank you, but...why do you say that, cause i can take my eyes off a *certain spot* to see the zippers?

icansee
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, You have the power. lol

JediHDM
"I Have The POWER!!!!"

Well, you know ya gotta find the fastest way outta that dress, just in case... whistle

VenomVA
I see the Zippers...creepy!

joeboy
You all need help if you see anything but what i see.
this is one seen i will watch slow. OVER AND OVER. soon as the pirate comes out.the other lady in red is nice also. FROM THE OVERHEAD SHOTS.

JediHDM
It's like they said; I have the Force, the POWER!!!

VenomVA
"I have the Power" that was He-Man laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance

joeboy
those kind of shots keeps blood out of my brain, so i get primal.

JediHDM
True, true, but my brain is so massive, i HAVE to send blood to my brain, otherwise i die really, REALLY HAPPY!!! jj...

SimplePriest
Whew. Well, I am working hard not to say anything distasteful, so here I go.

Well, I guess I don't have much to say now. And no, I didn't notice the zippers, but that's because I don't really care to look at this pic. It's a little ... well it's a lot revealing. I'm a shy guy, what can I say. I grew up old fashioned. happy

joeboy
But the source of the blood loss is lso massive, I can't afford more thatn simple brain functions.

You may not have that problem. So you have extra blood. rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

JediHDM
Yeah, i was raised old fashioned too, but...they're right THERE *pointing up excitedly*

SimplePriest
ROFLMBO!!! They sure are.

Sifer
Hrmmm another character wearing Green and a program at that smile

JediHDM
How bout that...

icon
wait, im confused. shes wearing something?

SimplePriest
Yes... but you'll have to look a wee bit lower to notice.... laughing

Well the public seems to have taken a liking to this pic. I wonder why...

Happy Dance

Sifer
Possibly because Persephone's waps are nearly showing Happy Dance evil face

audioheem
lmfao, waps!

dragonpisces272
haha...you peoples and your observations... yeah their "right there", but don't stare too much...

VenomVA
waps laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.