I'M GAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
.........not really, made you look stick out tongue
(I'm sorry everyone, I am just boared out of my mind, my Nazi parents went to that stupid California amusment park, and since I didn't want to go, I have to stay in the hotel untill they return!) sad

Ushgarak
You mean you're not bright and happy?

ratcat
*Phones Mickey.*

Yeah, he's in the hotel, send in the suicide squad.

What's wrong with DL? At the very least they have cold sodas and lots of sweet stuff!

Texas
lol...no, it's not Disney Land, that would be worse, it's that new theme park next door to DL, it's called Disney's California Adventure, or something like that. I hate theme parks, the rides are scarry, the lines are horribly long, I hate looking at fat people in shorts, and so on and so on and so on...........I wanna go home!!!!!!! sad

Dim
I was at Magic Mountain yesterday...Just to let you know.

Texas
You remember the original Die Hard movie, the one with Bruce Willis, we'll I just noticed this today, but I am literally 2 minutes away from that actual skyscraper! I got a little teary eyed, Die Hard is my all time favorite action movie!! Tomorrow I am going to walk into the lobby just to brag to all my friends that I was actually in the Die Hard building! smile

queeq
Don't blow anything up now.

ratcat
OK, Dim, Hating you right now!!!!! mad

mechmoggy
Don't give in to the overwhelming urge to yell..."yippee kyaye mother hubbard!" then perform a roll whilst holding a pretend gun.

You can be sure nobody will get it. big grin

queeq
Oh... and watch the broken glass on the floor. You don't want that in your foot.

queeq
How sweet! smile

Told you about those amusement parks...

ratcat
*Speechless*

queeq
Only speechless?

ratcat
Enjoy it while it lasts Dutchboy.

Just speechless, what else would I be?

queeq
Angry? Mad? Furious? Psychotic? Disappointed? Depressed? Close to death?

ratcat
No, no, no, no, no, no and uh, no... roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Ushgarak
Strikes me that, no matter which way you cut it, going to theme parks is more fun with RC...

ratcat
embarrasment What can I say, I know how to enjoy a theme park. embarrasment

Ushgarak
OK then. Let's get together and give Edna a surprise at Drayton Manor.

queeq
Then SHE will be close to death. laughing out loud

ratcat
Oh Lordy, Gundy, Keo and Dim better book some plane tickets then.

Ushgarak
Too much hassle. Just you and I, RC, we live close enough. Drive down to DM, surprise the heck out of her.

ratcat
Oh great, now I'm a taxi! laughing out loud

queeq
I'll be down there in a week and a half. And probably again the week after.

Ushgarak
Hey, I'd drive if I could!

Let's go, let's go...

ratcat
Filming?

queeq
Nah, I wish. Egyptology Conference in Reading and then off to Cambridge to check out some stored excavation artefacts from Jericho.

Ushgarak
Who knows his strange ways? So long as we go before she reads this and finds out.

ratcat
Egyptology Conference? Business or Pleasure?

Ushgarak
Hey, that sounds fun too!

This could become quite a thing.

queeq
Well, business partly but also pleasure. Meeting acquaintances and hopefully of the some head honchos that will give lectures.

ratcat
Kewl.

Ushgarak
But let us not be deterred from our primary task of surprising Elle...

Dim
Don't hate me RC.. It was way too hot and the wait for the rides were all over an hour (they don't have fast pass).. I kept thinking it would have been more fun if you were there.

queeq
Your Isis. big grin

mechmoggy
You into that kind of stuff queeq?

Guess that makes you a mummies boy eh?

Sorry, just can't resist a pun. big grin

phinney6
Hey I am with you guys to,, I think

Ushgarak
Of course, having a fun day with RC at the theme park is important too.

Maybe more my Nepthys, Queeq?

queeq
Isis is cooler, you get to die and resurrected and stuff. And a golden.... well, you know.

Ushgarak
Fair enough.

Come on then! When are we going to organise this fun trip?

queeq
Make a proposition I'd say. You're the tour guide. And you know what she looks like LIVE.

Ushgarak
I do, yes.

Well, as soon as you guys can make it, then. I can chip in petrol money. I don't know if Drayton Manor is expensive, though.

finti
you gonna chip in petrol money for the planes as well confused big grin

Ushgarak
That's more tricky... maybe we can do a second, larger version of this sometime later...

finti
actually i have no Idea what you guys where talking about. stick out tongue

queeq
Ush is paying???? *starts packing*

Ushgarak
Our fun trip with RC to Drayton Manor to surprise Edna!

finti
sounds like a castle in Darkwing Duck.

queeq
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Hasn't she knocked that place enough already?

Let's go!Let's go!Let's go!Let's go!LLet's go!Let's go!Let's go!Let's go!Let's go!

finti
if I m not mistaken I guess Ush is eager to go somewhere.. over the rainbow.. sorry couldnt resist. embarrasment

freeq
He is eager indeed.

finti
what is it queeq your alter ego suddenly. big grin

Ushgarak
Well, why not? It;s the only way I have to go up and meet HER and I get to meet some of you guys as well!

finti
But why a Darkwing Duck castle, never heard of the place before.

Ushgarak
Drayton Manor is the Theme Park she works at, as was discussed at some length a little while back

finti
whats the theme of the park then? big grin

Ushgarak
RC is the expert...

phinney6
You mean she works there in real life? I cant go there in real life I am only 12.

Ushgarak
BINGO! Phinney's revealed his age at last!

Yeah, she works there in real life, Phinney, though she can't stand the job, and described the place as 'a big pile of smelly pants'

Sweet girl.

phinney6
I am only 12 but people say I act very mature almost like a 19 year old, Dont be ticked when I say I get drunk I am only playing a character. HAHA

Ushgarak
Queeq, on the other hand, is ancient but acts like a 12 year old...

phinney6
SO you are going to that place in real life

Ushgarak
Well, *I* think it is a good idea. Bit I need transport, and someone who is nuts about Theme Parks... ok, so it's no Disney, but even so...

phinney6
Take the Bus, or have RC drive you

Ushgarak
Second one there was my plan. A bus to Staffordshire! No... I'd need to take the train, and it's a bad idea to go unaccompanied.

phinney6
go with a friend

Ushgarak
That's kinda what I'm organising here. I can't go with any of my NORMAL friends. Besides, there's be nothing in it for them.

phinney6
I wish I could go

Ushgarak
Somehow, I don't see it happening...

phinney6
Why cause I am 12 or because I am in America

Ushgarak
I meant don't see the TRIP happening, so don;t feel so bad.

Does Dim still want us ALL to meet up in LA next year?

phinney6
My parents and I could probably make it, but nothing fancy

Ushgarak
It was Dim's crazy plan so we could all watch Episode II at the same time.

Of course, many of us Brits haven't got the money for a flight to the US...

phinney6
Oh That would be cool, Hey I bet you guys could get the money

Ushgarak
Rob a bank, maybe

phinney6
no I hope not

Ushgarak
Unless I get published in the next ten months, then I'm not coming...

phinney6
well if your not going then i am not

Ushgarak
That's touching! Well, we'll all see what we can do.

ratcat
ACtually, it was my crazy plan, but who's counting....

Drive to Staffs.... Now let me think a second.... Nope!

Episode-II next year? Well, the ORIGINALLY suggested plan was to go to New York, Dim just wants to change it to LA cos she moved there. mad stick out tongue

BTW, have you seen the prices in LA compared to NY, it will cost almost double!

mechmoggy
Ush, DM is pretty crap. Only the shockwave is worth going on. The food is sooo over priced as well, it's a scam.

If you could all make your way to my house, I could drive there. big grin

Gundark
L.A. for episode II ? Only if she puts us all up for the weekend ! But I'm not sleeping in that creepy laundry room of hers !!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

phinney6
I think going to NY is a great Idea, It is the only time I will meet any of you, and you guys are really cool people who were nice to me from the start. I think I could go to NY easier than LA, Heck I pretty much live in Canada

Ushgarak
It doesn't really matter that DM is crap, does it? That's not the object of the exercise...

Crud, Edna is on-line. Don't let her see this!

phinney6
Edna dont see this.

Ushgarak
We need a better way to stop her...

phinney6
EDNA PLEASEEE DONT SEE THIS

Ushgarak
We seem to have got away with it so far...

phinney6
yup haha

Ushgarak
Silly blind Witch...

phinney6
Blind SILLY AND DEAF WITCH

Ushgarak
Hmm, how long can we insult her here before she notices...?

phinney6
BLIND UGLY FAT TWO-TIMING CHEATIN DEAF DUMD SILLY STUPID WITCH>

I AM KIDDING YOU ARE THE SWEETEST WITCH AROUND!!!

Ushgarak
Blimey. I was going to call her a slightly foolish woman, but tht was MUCH nastier...

phinney6
I SAID I WAS KIDDING

Ushgarak
And so was I. You have to get a grip on our dry British wit and sarcasm.

phinney6
IM PROUD to be an american where at least i know im free and i wont forget the men who dies who gave that right to me and i will proudly stand up today and defend her cause it aint no lie i love this land GOD BLESS THE USA and ENGLAND

Ushgarak
And the UK. We have the odd Scot here...

phinney6
and the UK

Ushgarak
Meanwhile, let's not forget that Edna is a BIG CHEAT in the Name that Poster thread!

phinney6
I said cheater back there didnt I

Edna_witch
Mech apocalypse, Splash canyon, Golden nuggets and stormforce 10 are good aswell. But I agree with him the whole place is nothing but a waste of money. Of course with my staff discount it is a whole different matter! But no! No-one comes near my theme park as I will refuse you entry I am afraid! Edna the bouncer!

Ushgarak
Edna the bouncer? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

DId you read the whole lot, Elle?

Texas
I want those pumpkins of yours evil face

Ushgarak
Eep!

(Hides)

phinney6
Hides next to USH

Edna_witch
Over my dead body! I will try and make you some smashing ones rather than flashing ones! Or I will try anyway. See what I can do. Bare with me on this one!

Ushgarak
Hmmm, remarkably calm...

Edna_witch
Nah! Well I am in a good mood! Getting in karaoke spirit as we speak. Now if Becky would just phone me!

Ushgarak
Oh yeah. Karaoke. Hmmm...

Maybe all your friends have abandoned you and you will be forced to post here forever!

Not that that has happened to ME tonight, or anything. Good Lord, no.

Texas
Ahhh, Edna that is so sweet of you, from now on your my little witchy cutie pie wink

Ushgarak
HEY! Stop that.

Edna_witch
Little witchy cutie pie huh? Well that's a new one!

Ushgarak
New, certainly.

(Moves in front of Edna)

Careful! Could be a Sith...

Edna_witch
(Elbows Ush in the back and walks in front of him)

No Ush he/she is just being polite.

(smiles like a cutie pie at her new found friend)

Ushgarak
Must not... turn to... Dark Side...

Texas
We'll you guys, It's time for me to log off, later USH, sweet dreams Edna dearest, my little witchy cutie sweetie pie! big grin

Edna_witch
He he!

Ushgarak
Ok, I have that one marked...

Edna_witch
Ush you might want to learn to chill out some time this century!

Ushgarak
You're far too trusting... that man has already threatened to kill poor Phinney...

Edna_witch
Yeah and how many times have I threatened to kill phinney or you for that matter! Empty threats mean nothing! Don't get so uptight! You always sspoil my fun! Geez!

Ushgarak
You're just bitter because you're such a BIG CHEAT!

Edna_witch
That's it Ush! I have had it with you! Perhaps I should go off with Uush again! Then I really would be a big cheat!

Ushgarak
A-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW you preferred him! Ok, search him out and live with him forever, then, see if I care...

Edna_witch
Oh I know you don't care! that is the whole point! and I have no desire to search him out. not at all! But right now a life with him seems a lot more appealing than a life with you!

Ushgarak
Oh, like THAT, is it? All I do is try and protect you and do right by you, but your Darker side is always attracted to an evil I cannot provide...

Edna_witch
Darker side? I have no darker side! Right that's it! Forget it! I can't even be bothered talking with you any more! Just forget the whole thing! Go and protect someone else as I am not interested!

Ushgarak
Sorry, but I am sworn to protect you forever. I will just have to win you back...

Edna_witch
Not a chance!

Ushgarak
I seem to remember hearing that before... sigh, Jedi just have to KEEP proving themselves...

Edna_witch
Well I will not be impressed! anyway gottago. Karaoke night at the globe calls! Ciao!

Ushgarak
She says that NOW...

(About the being impressed, not the Karaoke...)

Gundark
Ooooooo...now this is exciting. Texas has the hots for Edna and wants her pumpkins. Ush is jealous. Wait til queeq hears about this.....(scampers off to tattle)

Seriously Ush, I feel your conflict. Let go of your hate.

Ya know, there could have been so much more....intense dialogue in that scene between Luke and Vader. Ush, why don't you re-write that for us in your spare time. There's a dear, hurry along now.

phinney6
ok edna my little sweet honey pumpkin BABE,

HE HE THIS IS FUN

Texas
Oh no you didn't Phinney6! You are to young to be sweet talking my little witchy pie! Your on my hit list as it is, you would be we'll advised to move on mad

Texas
OMG Phinney6, I just noticed that your a Jedi Master now, what so you think your better then me?, Oh that takes the cake, your days are numbered! mad ......... big grin

phinney6
That is Ush woman, They have been an item for as long as I can remember. even before you knew about this place.

big grin

Ushgarak
It strikes me, Texas, that if YOU can talk to Edna than Phinney can...

phinney6
Hey no hard feelings TEXAS, by the way this Is not Andrew talking (Which is my real name) This is Phinney6 who is 23 so I am old enough

Texas
Ummmmmmm I'm confused, so does Phinney6 have split personalities?

Ushgarak
Nah, he's just talking on-line personalities.

phinney6
In real life my name is Andrew Phinney, but on the boards Same personality different age

Ushgarak
And that explains where the on-line name comes from...

phinney6
YAH THAT IS WHY

Gundark
Texas and phin at 20 paces with lightsabers drawn. Over Edna, who is already inexorably woven into her own web with Ush....now this is great soap opera !

phinney6
Gundy,

I was just kidding about that thing with Edna , I was telling tex that that woman is Ush's. I only said something because I was kidding

phinney6
hey tex watch yourself

Texas
Phinney6 I love watching myself, I'm so damn sexy, I just cant stop.... big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>