Trinity anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
Guns, loads of guns are louder than words. lol

Korri
Trinity---> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif <--- Korri

JediHDM
KORRI, WHAT DID I TELL YOU??? YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND HITTING PEOPLE WITH CHAIRS!!! YES, TRINITY IS A PERSON!!! STEP AWAY FROM TRINITY, AND PUT THE CHAIR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korri
sad does a foam chair count?

icansee
Yes it does. lol

Korri
damn!!!

clavis9495
Korri let's start a trinity haters club!!! eek! evil face

Korri
nah i h8 her to much to be bothered

JediHDM
Korri, it looks like you've knocked her senseless, even if it is with a foam chair, so BACK AWAY!!! Also, you know the highest form of FLATTERY is making a club, even if it is the Trin HATERS club...

Korri
yeah but id rather just kill her or disable her in some way than spend my life telling everyone h8 her

o wait...

JediHDM
KORRI> DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU AGAIN??? BACK AWAY FROM HER... I HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER HERE, IT SAYS KORRI MUST MAINTAIN A DISTANCE OF 100 METRES FROM TRIN AT ALL TIMES...It also says everyone else must stay back 100 metres from Neo, except Trin and Morpheus...and Korri...

Korri
well change it to including Trinity then i will play nicesmile

btw i had 2 packets of cookies 4 my lunch....i shared them with my friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.