Zion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
Zion picture.

VenomVA
look like they are ready to fugg some shyt up! big grin

SimplePriest
Wow. I wouldn't mind having one of those around the house. cool

Or twelve of 'em. big grin

JediHDM
yeah, but i'd only need ONE...Hey, pretty lady, How'd ya like to see MY Big GUN???

Kes
messed That looks like those machines from Aliens sad Total rip off.

SimplePriest
hmmm... Yeah they kinda do. But since I liked them back then, I can like them again. smile

jediHDM> yeah, I'd keep one to play around with. And then I'd program the other ones to do simple stuff like go get my mail, or mow the lawn. Or maybe play volleyball with my kids in the back yard. Anything that'll let me show off my awesome, multi-tasking, super robots. hee hee hee cool

icansee
yes looks like a hack job.

JediHDM
we can just get them to THINK they WANNA do our housework, make them fight over it...*Jedi, davy shot my arm off again. No i didnt. Yeah, you did. STOP IT, JOE, PUT THE ARM BACK ON NEO*

SimplePriest
LOL So when are they going to start selling these things? Around 2005 or so....

JediHDM
probably around 2505...

icansee
cool.

JediHDM
yeah...*anyone for cryo-freezing, they should figure it out by then...*

icansee
Cryogenics, that is so old hat.

Red Texas
wow, makes me want to show the machines the iron fist of human might

icon
notice the kid on in the right suit. wink get what i mean?

Sifer
They LOOK like them but there is a very big difference. These have 2 big ****off machine guns attached to them wink

icon
Siefer, you see what I'm talking about?

SimplePriest
Yes... I believe we should call these the "Foff machines" (as in F*** off). They seem pretty good at getting their message accross.
wink

SimplePriest
icon> What do you mean? I don't see it.

Sifer
Indeed Priest, I wouldn't want one coming towards me big grin

Persuillius
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LIKE IT!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.