Kick his butt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
The one is the one!

Korri
rite thats it....Smith is not my friend anymore!! mad

he may make good cookies but thats just taking the biscuit!!

clavis9495
hmmmmmmmmmmm *hates smith* *wants to kick smith* wants to....... miffed

tshirt
Isn't that the same picture as Rocky III at the end?

I'm gonna be pissed if the theme song to M3 is "Eye of The Tiger."

SimplePriest
LOL!!! That's freakin hilarious big grin

VenomVA
Although Smith is quite funny at times....I hope Neo wipes the pavement with his azz! big grin

SimplePriest
Actually, I kinda hope the fight is a tough one. I wouldn't want to see a quick fight. It's kinda like when you watch boxing... You came to see a Fight, not an one-sided beat down. Otherwise we'd let heavy weights fight feather weights. Wait a minute. Now that I think about it, I would like to see a boxing match like that. hehehe

JediHDM
Yeah, but not in this movie...

SimplePriest
lol, yeah Not in this movie. Hey anybody else see that Smith has a few inches of reach more than Neo? Crap, I hope he doesn't tear him up with the jab. laughing

Korri
clavis> thats my job

dragonpisces272
hehe...Smith missed... looks like this punch is from Neo

The Omega

Korri
Smith must die!! miffed

but he must make us all a fresh basket of cookies first stick out tongue

JediHDM
i will make the cookies. Smith must die.

Korri
kill smith!!!

icon
personally i like smithy

Korri
um.... its Smiddy...get it rite laughing

JediHDM
yeah, smiddy, and he must die...although, if we were to capture him, we could test him, see what makes him tick...

Korri
we already do

BAKING MATERIALS!!

JediHDM
HAHAHA..."alright, mr smith, this may hurt just a little, since we cant take your blood, since you dont have any, we just have to take a skin sample *rips skin off arm* there, see, that wasn't so bad...*puts the sample into a machine that reads the chemical composition of the sample* BEEP, BEEP, BEEP...Ahh, its done...now lets see...WHAT?! What is this? 'Two parts flour, one cup sugar, one packet yeast, two cups chocolate chips...' THIS IS A COOKIE RECIPE!!!"

Korri
haha Smiddy ya big cookie!!

JediHDM
"If you're really a cookie, then it should be tasty if i were to, say, bite your finger...*takes huge bite* ...*mouthful* mmm, you really ARE a cookie, YOU'RE THE GINGERBREAD MAN!!!"

Korri
smith starts running away

JediHDM
Smith: "You cant catch me, i'm the gingerbread man...oh, dang it." *surrounded by hungry onlookers* "HUNGRY, SO HUNGRY..."

Korri
ewww i wouldnt want to eat smiddy sick

icansee
Indigestion!

droopy1592
You guys are silly.

dragonpisces272
hehe...you'll get used to it. Lucky for me I like being weird...Smiths one bad cookie...oh!oh!! Eat the gumdrop buttons!!

icansee
Nothing wrong in being different, boasting about things are.

Korri
i dont think smiddy would taste nice

JediHDM
yeah, he would probably taste sour, but in a bad way, like a bad apple...haha...he would taste like an anchovie cookie...yuck

Korri
whereas Neo would not stick out tongue

JediHDM
no, neo would definitely taste sour...

Korri
*slaps Jedi*

no more like a wee strawberry

burlyman
*runs into mess hall* Korri's fighting Jedi!

Korri
i only slapped him

JediHDM
*rubbing cheek* You didn't have to do that, i was only joking...And i'm not gonna fight Korri when it comes to Neo, you all saw what she did to the machine...

Korri
laughing

SimplePriest
lol... how/when did this cookie business even start... wow, it's been going on for about a month now (at least) big grin

Korri
ok i take full responsibility for starting the cookies stick out tongue

it came about when we saw in the trailer sumthing about smith cloning himself into the Oracle

burlyman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t11701.html laughing

Korri
yeah thats where it all began laughing

burlyman
mibbe she gave him a cookie and he really enjoyed it

that one line to begin them all laughing out loud

Korri
laughing omg i am such an idiot

burlyman
why? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boat.gif

Korri
oh u havent realized that yet? stick out tongue

burlyman
but specifically...

Korri
urm....i dont know im just sayin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.