"Korri" the one calls out to her.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
The one calls out to Korri because he thinks his love is in danger!

Korri
awwww love

JediHDM
I think he saw Trinity getting hit by SMITH...NOOO!!!!

Korri
sad

clavis9495
NOOOOOOOOOOOO (keanu only likes scots huh korri) laughing

Korri
big grin

icansee
Scotland is cold, too cold...........

JediHDM
Hey, just cause i'm american, doesn't mean i won't take offense to derogatory comments concerning my "motherland"...Lets hear it for the Highlanders...

icansee
Hay hay but it still a cold place in terms of weather. Scotland is a beautiful place the people are so so friendly, the landscape is breath taking, the royal castle is breath taking.

The highlands is really a place one goes when one is sick of the city life, calm and more calm.

So who has been there?
I have. hee hee.

Sifer
I agree, I have been to Scotland once and the landscape really is breathtaking.

JediHDM
I havent been to Scotland, yet, but i wanna go, since its the land of my Ancestors...Go McKay!!

icansee
You have to one day.

clavis9495
Yeah I agree you can stay at my place hehehhehe
Well not only the landscape is breathtaking

hhehehehehehhehehe ( so are the scots ) laughing out loud

Sifer
My father's mother (my grandmother) is half scottish from the Lindsay clan. Think that's how it was spelled anyhow.

icansee
Yes the Scots are lovely people, have very large hearts.

icansee
JediHM, what part of the states are you from?

SimplePriest
Man, I want to go to Scotland now. I'm from Alaska though, so I know about cold already. And breath taking scenery now that I think about it. hmmmm

BUT, what I don't know about is Scotland, so off I go... I'll be there in a bit. (I wish stick out tongue )

icansee
Alaska, seems like sweden in terms of light and dark times. Scotland is not like that plus the Scottish are very friendly Aberdeen,Montrose,Glasgow,Edinburge where most tourist go, Inverness, Lanark where Mr braveheart (William wallace) wife came from, etc so many places to visit, so little time.

JediHDM
I am from North Texas, although i live in Georgia...

SimplePriest
Ugghh, jediHDM. You're from texas. stick out tongue I'm just kidding. So far I've always gotten crap from texans because I'm from alaska. I think it's just biggest state envy. We've got nothing else to brag about. Well anyways, since you like the matrix I won't think badly about you, texan or not. smile

JediHDM
I have no problem with Alaska, except its too cold for my taste...If its under 80, its too cold...HAHA...

SimplePriest
LOL... Well then you'd have a Big problem with Alaska. big grin

icansee
Tx, the further north of TX i have been must be either Dallas or Fort worth. TX is just too hot for me especially south TX.

JediHDM
I LOVE south Texas, i lived in Houston for 6 years...those were the days...*sigh*

SimplePriest
I wanted to go to college in texas. Eastern Texas Baptist University. Man I was hoping to meet some nice texan girl, with an Accent. Whew, I wouldn't have standed a chance. A girl with a souther accent would have me in an instant. I know you go to college in GA too. I Definitely could not live there.

southern girl: Would you like some sweet tea?
Priest: Would you like a husband?

Ugghhh.... Well anyways... I digress... again angel happy

icansee
Houston is okay, not bad.

JediHDM
Yeah, although, if you're looking for some *HOT* southern girls, visit Texas A&M university campus...wow...really, wow...

icansee
My babe, is from TX.

JediHDM
the *view* is really amazing, if you know what i'm saying...You could just sit and be amazed, for hours...

icansee
Have you seen NM, lovely scene.

JediHDM
um, i hope you realize that, when i said *view*, i meant the women...

SimplePriest
LOL laughing

oh, I get it... the "view" haha. Well in that case the "view" (wink wink, as in your version of view, not the normal one) in alaska isn't all that great. But I think that all women are beautiful anyway, so I love it where ever I go.

including NM (icansee). I've got family down there. The "view" (wink wink) is good there too.

wink

icansee
Just to let you know, I only date women.

SimplePriest
Ok, well good... I think. Aren't you from another planet though?

da8add1e
I don't know why you lot (Americans) get so sentimental about Scotland, it's bloody freezing and the polution in the central belt (Glasgow/Edinburgh) is as bad as some places in the states, as for the scenery its not all postcards you know we have pylons, mobile phone masts and Raido/TV antennas all over the place just like everywhere else.
As for Wallace et al. were still run by the English and don't even have a enough national pride to give a damn about it!

Red Texas
I never was...

I;ve been to:

France(visiting): sticks, like pee

Germany(lived/born there): great place, they're like one of the only countyires fatter per capita than us! smile

Michigan(lived there)(place made me hate the north...): ghetto, if there's one place I'd say class revolution would spark, it's detroit...

Hawaii(lived): GREAT PLACE - too expensive.

Texas(I live here):Great place

EVERYTHING east of the mississippi: yup

icansee
I love cali, as for the person bashing Scotland I think some parts are good and some are not but the Scottish do have alot of pride. Come on lets not start being snobby.

icansee
Simplepriest, So , why should stop me?

Korri
they r my friends too sad

JediHDM
Yeah, i've known Korri longer...Sorry, clavis...So, Korri, what kind of movies ya got...? cool

Korri
well.....that film the call the matrix

ever heard of it?

JediHDM
no, i haven't, whats it about...? stick out tongue

Korri
hmmm i dunno lets find out laughing

JediHDM
yes, lets...I gotta catch a flight, but i'll be there in about 10 hours... stick out tongue

Korri
ok big grin

must_kill_Santa
wow you lucky korri first alias neonow the real thing now if anyone could do this for me and orlando bloom or alex band or acey that would be kool

Korri
laughing out loud

MKS> anything is possible wink

icansee
mustkill santa, so what are you supersaiyan 3 or 4?

Korri
smile

dragonpisces272
ssj 3 is so cool, even though 4 is even stronger... 4 makes you look like a monkey, no offence to anyone

icansee
lol, i too perfare long hair.

Korri
What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.