Whoa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
Whoa.

Korri
weird blink

JediHDM
SSPPPEEAAAKKK!!!

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

tshirt
Finally saw this yesterday. Great commercial. Great voice.

Korri
heehee

VenomVA
how is yours so clear? Are they on TV now? If so what Network shows them most? Wait! I still don't have power in my house so it doesn't matter sad sad sad Damn Isabel!!!! mad

SimplePriest
I think Neo should just punch the freakin thing in the face... or center. Well anywhere. No one, I mean no one... well I guess I mean no thing... tells Neo what to do! cool

joeboy
I think he merges with it

joeboy

Alias Neo
hes infornt of a giant floating spike fish

joeboy
2nd image

Alias Neo
now the giant fish thing is exploding

joeboy
First it talks to neo, then it changes form and combines with him.

SimplePriest
hmmm... Yeah I am Very curious as to what goes on in that scene.
happy

JediHDM
it doesn't change form, it raises up, and the Orange Glow emanated from UNDERNEATH it...I think it is the last line of defense before the SOURCE...

SimplePriest
You think it's a defense? Why couldn't it just shoot Neo... with something. Anything. It's definitely got options at this point. Heck, it could just land on him. Or burn him... or......

Another_Smithy
It has to bee the main machine dude talking to Neo, and then the fishy thing explodes, jeez how can you all be so naive... roll eyes (sarcastic)

joeboy
what if this was the order.

joeboy
You assume it explode, but neo is obvious trying to talk to it. Live with it.

JediHDM
a last line of defense, so that only ONE who prooves himself, and his intentions, may pass beyond...to the SOURCE...EVE

tshirt
My guess.
Neo visits it. They make an agreement for Neo to destroy Smith.
Either it gives Neo more powers and info or Neo gives it the source code. (Glowing yellow frames.)

Option 1 - it then explodes (Not shown, but in the commericals)
Option 2 - Neo goes out and fights Smith, comes back and destroys the thing (it then explodes).

joeboy
you think it is rising up, but i think it is talking to him, then changes to the orange glow then merges or go thru neo. But since neo is negogtiating with it, i lean toward mearge.

SimplePriest
You never know someone until you fight them...

tshirt> lol. You seem to like the idea of it exploding. smile

joeboy
I think that quote meant that neo had faced him in battle b4. In another generation maybe. but also a sign that you can't go by what you see.

SimplePriest
hmmm. I never thought about him facing neo in battle before. I did take it as you can't go by what you see though....

interesting

icon
good thought

Sifer
Are you sure it isn't how Neo can see within the Real World wink

joeboy
How would you know him by fighting, unless you have battled him b4.
i tried looking at there fighting style, thought they may have been the same program with different shells. Neo is the upgrade. But they fight totally different. If the matrix is a loop, he would have fought him b4.

JediHDM
No, because Neo isn't the same as before, different human, different mind, different fighting style. Seraph is NOT a previous one, nor is Mero, Archie, or any other male programs in the matrix...Seraph said "You do not truly know someone, until you fight them", meaning that even if he were to ask NEO if he were the ONE, Seraph still wouldn't KNOW if NEO were the ONE, unless he fought him, found out the way he works, how his mind thinks...we KNOW Seraph hasn't fought Niobe or Ghost before, they are human, yet he fights them, truly "knows them". Neo is a human also, and as such, he cannot have fought Seraph before...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.