Similarties between Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok this thread is to say who is like who. ill go first mikchale myers and jason both wear masks both r strong jason is stronger both dont speak both r evil forces that cannot be killed now her is the twist to the thread if u say sumone is like sumone then u have to say who u think would win in a battel i would have to go with jason on this one he is much stronger recoverys fast and uses m0ore brutal force and is also more poular

BackFire349
jason and leatherface are similar in their childlike mentality. jason would win in a fight.

DeNiro
yeah jason has superhuman powers but leather face does have his chainsaw but if jason got a few good whacks on LF then he would be done for since he is indeed human

BackFire349
yep

DeNiro
u ben watching to much king of the hill BF

BackFire349
i hate that show.

Evil Dead
Candyman / Freddy Krueger

Both are spirits (demons if you will) who kill the living as revenge for their horrible deaths. I believe Freddy Krueger would win this fight.

Candyman is also very similar to Pinhead as they are both spirits who return to take the living..........but must be called. The person must willingly call them. Pinhead ofcourse would anihilate the Candyman.

DeNiro
and u also forgot to mention freddy and candyman have wepons on there hands. good points i would have never thought of candyman and freddy ok my new one is leprachan and rumpilstilkin both r very small both r funny except lep is funnier both use objects that r around them to kill both have to be killed a certain way leprachan killed by four lea clover and iron and rump is vanished / done away with with guessing his name leparchan would win in a fight

Evil Dead
oooh.............damn me overlooking the hook/claw similarity.......I was thinking more along the lines of psychological profile than physical appearance............I feel bad now.....you even gave a pefect example in the first post when liking Mike and Jason's masks.

DeNiro
i feel kinda smart now Llaughing out loudL

pablo007
Almost all killers use stabbing or hacking weapons: Knives, Axes, Spears, Hooks, Machetes, Chainsaws etc...

BackFire349
freddy krueger and chucky both have a demented sense of humor while commiting their horrible acts....freddy would beat the doll.

DeNiro
ne vampire movie like mostly old vampire moives can be realted to silence of the lambs because when not killing they r gentelmen they r intelligent and they both r very non active but they both use there teeth as wepons they both eat sumthing or drink sumthing from there victim and they r very active when fightin or killing

h0ck3yh0rr0r
actually Deniro....i've seen Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal and Red Dragon and if u watch all of them a million times carefully (like i did)...hannibal lecter NEVER eats his victims. NEVER. He only bites them and spits. You never actually see him eat and swallow the food.

DeNiro
yes u do in hanibal he takes off the guys head top eats the brains and then he talks about eating preople and then he again has the brains in a cup on the plane so he does eat them at one time or another but yes he doesnt eat them like vampires drink them

BackFire349
it may not be shown on screen, but they explain in the films that he does in fact eat people.

DeNiro
yeah and he ate that one nurses tounge it was in a sercutiy tape they showed to agent starling

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm well u cant just say that...u can "guess' that while he's biting the parts off he's chewing and eating but i've never seen him swallow...so in conclusion u can either say he's a cannibal or not. i hoep he is smile lol

Lord_Andres
back to topic, Warlock and Damien, well maybe not I don't know,
Children of the Corn and don't remember the name of the movie,
it's about these possesed kids on a small town, children of the corn whould win

Lord_Andres
in not on, don't know whats wrong with me to day

h0ck3yh0rr0r
back to Hannibal Lecter, as u can see he can either be a cannibal or not. Doens't really show him swallowing the body parts smile

DeNiro
Hanibal Swallows Llaughing out loudL jk he ahs though just doesnt show it to good

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

DeNiro
after i read my post and looked down at ur sig i was like oo shit i think he heard me big grin he is one scary mother fuc*ker though seriouly

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes he is

DeNiro
i honeslty cant think of ne more besides what we have i have a mental block today or something like that blink

papabeard
Leatherface, The guy from the new Toolbox Murders, and FUKFACE ( who also shares the "face" part of his name )from Monster man all have masks made of human skin stiched together. Im sure there are other films as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.