what if smith has turned everyone in the matrix into him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboy
Where are the people in the great rain fight. No cars or nothing. Just lots of smiths. what if he has transformed all the people in the matrix? Like a virus.

Sifer
Completely possible.

icansee
I do not think it is completely possible, just like the matrix could not stop Neo from becoming the one.

joeboy
Mybe that's how the death of all that are connected to the matrix will take place. Unless the one re-enters the source.

SimplePriest
I doubt he turned everyone. BUT, you and sifer are right, it is possible.

joeboy
If each smith just changed 5 people. Think about it. And neo mentions in the trailor that smith has become to powerful to stop.

SimplePriest
Yeah, I could see how he could easily make it happen. Each clone clones two more people. Wouldn't take too long to get everyone. But, if he's cloned everyone then it's too late to stop him isn't it?

I'm not sure, but...

joeboy
maybe it has not spread completely. but, that would scare the crap out of who or what is over the matrix. Enuf to spare zion. Only speculating.

joeboy
why aren't they all fighting ?

icansee
I disagree with you guys, look at the matrix it failed how many times: 6 even machines make mistakes and are not perfect. The people smith have taken over will one day find a way to break out.

SimplePriest
Yeah I imagine that's more like it. He is spreading and they know he is unstoppable. Except for *duh da da duhhh* Neo.

joeboy
my name smith, what if it was jones yesterday? AHHHHH

icansee
lol then u better unplug man, totally dude!!!!

joeboy
the smith's are upside down.

VenomVA
That would be scary...but not only that but how would the people he already took over get back to normal? If Neo kills the Main Smith will he have to fight all those other Smith's? Interesting....more I think about it the more I wish Nov. 5th was here tomorrow sad

SimplePriest
Forget that! I wish Today were November 5th. ugghhhh. 42 days left

joeboy
40 days and 40 nights. you know it's comming out a few days early.

VenomVA
Yeah today *SMH* what was I thinking--lmao rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

joeboy
but in that shot, all the images are as though you are looking up, but clearly the shot is looking down onto the street.

joeboy
if that is the sky and not the street. It looks a lot like a street.

I see, it is the sky, thats there streaks.

JediHDM
I think Neo will gain the ability to restore by cloning...Smith can destroy and take over someone by cloning over them, maybe Neo will clone over them, but clone the original instead of himself?

joeboy
that shot was of smith taking over the oricle. I bet you. all the figures standing are smith. Not the one as thought earlier.

SimplePriest
Hmm. Well if he can restore do you think he'll restore the oracle? That would be cool.

joeboy
not to her original self, she is dead.

joeboy
But if she is a program, after the end of the matrix, there will be no need for her.

SimplePriest
Yes, but do you think he will End the matrix, or that they will come to a peace agreement.

joeboy
doesn't matter. she will not be needed if we live in harmony or apart.

JediHDM
I dunno if he will be able to restore programs...I think that he would recall the mind from the reccesses of the brain in the body, but programs have no real bodies, so i dunno...

joeboy
she should be backed up somewhere. a world run by machines would back-up everything. It would be part of the architechture.

JediHDM
No, because, if everything happens for a reason, then theres no reason, at all, that a program would die before they were finished...Plus, that would make people commit suicide if someone they saw everyday died, then wasn't dead anymore, you know?

SimplePriest
creepy...

tshirt
No back up, because she was set for deletion a long time ago, just like ghosts, Mer's bodyguards, etc. They are programs that are running around without permission. The Matrix/Machine World wants to delete them.

joeboy
but the oracle is a program. And if you where to bring her back, you could. People see neo flying thru the sky. flying with a trail of fire. Plus they seeing thousands of smith's
If they can handle that.

joeboy
The oricle was not ment for deletion. I think she is meant as control. But after the war, she would have been marked for delettion, as would smith.

JediHDM
But nobody can touch SMITH, and they can't find the Oracle, so i think your logic is flawed.

SimplePriest
true true. Wait how did the Mero guys delete her shell then?
erm

JediHDM
they had the way to delete her shell, but the shell is really unneccessary, it is the program underneath that matters, and, like she said, she willingly gave it up...

SimplePriest
ahh, I see. Yeah I don't know to much about programing yet (but I'm taking some classes) so I get lost sometimes in the lingo. Thank you.

joeboy
i think they put that in just to explain why the face change. It sounds week. Why would i destroy the shell? it's like saying, to get even with bill gates, steve jobs issues a new shell for windows, Still windows. A shell is only to make it ez for the enduser.

Korri
ahhhh i dont want to be a smith sad

Alias Neo
don't worry i'll protect you! *Pulls out two pistols and stands next to korri*

Korri
love *sigh*

but i would like a cookie big grin

Alias Neo
errr, *hands cookie, then picks guns back up*

Korri
heehee yum!!

JediHDM
Um, just to point out, your petty little guns are no match for SMITH-virus...you need the ANTIDOTE!! *holding hypodermic needle full of silvery liquid* Use this, and Smith, and all his little minions, will return to their normal form (meaning Smith=dead and minions=human again)

Korri
ohhh i will threaten to waste the cookies!! mwahahahaha devil

JediHDM
HAHAHA..."Do it, come on, take me, but you, and all your little cookies, are goin' bye bye..."

Korri
heehee big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.