Rotk Trailer Description

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

desp3rado
OH MY GOD I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

taked from theonering.net:

Kjeft sends along word that he/she was able to see the ROTK trailer! He/she sends along a rough description of it! Take a look!
Hmm.. well.. the trailer is fabulous! I actually dont remember so much of it, cause I was so suprised that they showed the trailer.

We see Eowyn and Merry on a horse, ready to fight.
Galadriel leaning against Frodo who is lying on the ground (it seems like it was a clip from a dream, that maybe Frodo has).
Gollum who talks to himself about taking the ring.
Sam who accuses Gollum for wanting to kill them, Frodo who kinda "protects" Gollum from Sam, and Gollum smiles in an evil way to Sam.
Arwen and Elrond; Elrond says to Arwen that he can't protect her any longer (I dont remember.. but it was something about Arwen and a sword, and that the King should have it..).

There are enormous battle-scenes!

We see Eomer crying with a person in his arms (maybe Theoden?)
Many Nazgul attacs.
Legolas fighting.
Frodo running inside Shelobs lair with the phial he got from Galadriel, and we se Shelob running after him!
There's something with a blue flame.

SAM IN MOUNT DOOM, AND HE SCREAMES "NO FRODO!"

And some of the text that was in the trailer: 'In every battle there are great losses' (or something like that..)

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Arwenishott
wow ...................i can't wait.

Exa

Orli'sElf7
i cant waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt....lol and yea its anduril big grin big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Happy Dance go banana go go!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
oooooo *gets a return of the king rush* THAT IS AMAZING! wow...that makes me even more excited!!!!! WOOOOOOOO! i saw a ROTK preview lastnight and i let out the loudest scream, IT WAS AMAZING what i saw, it was short...BUT IT WAS WORTH WHILE *falls over* ooooo i cant wait any longer

pinksuezo
grl was it on the net or tv that u saw it? if it was tv i wana know where!

ilvorlandobloom
OMG im soooo excited!!!! big grin yeah i saw the thing last night on tv too, it was either during gilmore girls or one tree hill, but it was sooo short! it was just like 2 second flashes of a couple things... i remember seeing aragorn, gollum, legolas but thats it. but i was still SO excited! yay! big grinbig grinbig grin Happy Dance

fini
HEYYYYYYYYYYY where did you see that????????....thats not the trailer from the DVD....where u get....i want i want..............weee wantssss ittsssss

Exa
The trailer comes on friday wink

Here another description:
# Gollum looks really angry talking to himself about the "precious" and something about wanting Sam to die...

# Pippin in the dark with a teriffied look on his face, then saying: 'I saw him, Gandalf. He's coming after me.' ...

# Gandalf telling the lord of Gondor about a huge force coming from Mordor, but the lord tells him his news is too late and he already knows. Followed by a closeup shot where Gandalf looks very suspicious...

# Shot of what looks like Gandalf and others on horses passing through the ruins of Isengard.

# The screen says: 'For every victory...'

# Merry being put on a horse...

# HUGE charge seen with lots of horses and men yelling...closer up it shows Merry pulling out a sword...

# Flying Ringwrathes swooping around a city and over a field ...

# A guy falls of his horse and someone else holds him in his arms.

# The screen then says: 'There are great losses...'

# Elrond saying that the sword that broke should be in the hands of the king again...

# Lots of quick battle shots and scenes with Legolas and Aragorn fighting...

# The screen says: 'For those who survive...'

# Frodo running through that dark tunnel with the monster chasing him with the lightbulb glass in his hand...

# Sam shouting in anger as he tries to stab something offscreen with his sword (maybe Gollum?)...

# The lord of Gondor bending down over Faramir saying how he has lost both sons...

# The screen says: 'Many will suffer...'

# Pippin voice-over: 'Something's wrong with the lord. He's not in his right mind.'

# Gandalf outside telling Aragorn about being the true king and need for his leadership. Then Gandalf looks across to Mordor and says how everything
depends on Frodo's quest...

# Sam on the ground in the cavern where the ring was made, yelling out to Frodo not to put it on...

# Then just the dark screen where it says when the movie's coming out and whatnot...

desp3rado
friday on theaters, but online anybody knows when it comes ??

Joseph_Kerr
The Trailer will be on the official website on Monday.

desp3rado
too far embarrasment sad mad sick

Exa
Yes by far too far sad

But the people in the USA already can see it on Friday *wanna live in the US*

muse5
i'm so mad, i'm going away on friday, i can't go to the movies to see the trailer... it sounds freakin' awesome

chica16
THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO KICK ASS

finti
its friday and noooooooooooooo trailer so far

Exa
Yes, but it just came into the cinemas today... dont think anybody was so fast with putting it online...

OrliNElijahsGrl
HOLY MOTHER!!! DID YOU GUYS SEE THE PREVIEW E! SHOWED LASTNIGHT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG...I SCREAMED SO LOUD!!! I had another return of the king rush, and i was like flipping out, it looks so awesome!!! And listening to the song that they play during the two towers previews, is giving me a return of the king rush because its getting me all excited! lastnight...my excitement reached HIGH LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Every day frodo is closer to mordor"-Aragorn "How do we even know frodo is alive?"-Gandalf "What does your heart tell you?"-Aragorn

*Frodo climbing mountains closer to mount doom and then we see smegeol at the top*

"Come master...come to smegeol"

there was like another part but i cant remember exactly what it was, but it was arwen, aragorn and theoden, omg...IM SO FLIPPIN EXCITED!!!!!!!

fini
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh monday to far...........hmmm i wonder if they showing it agai tonite on E????

Exa
Yes there are even two different previews for the preview...
one about 5 seconds, the other a lot longer.

In the background of the "come to smeagol"-scene, you can clearly see Minas Morgul smile

download fi here:
http://www.warofthering.net/downloadmanager/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=361

ftp://ftp.herr-der-ringe-film.de/pub/multimedia/video/ROTK-trailer_Enews_092503.wmv

the other one:
ftp://ftp.herr-der-ringe-film.de/pub/multimedia/video/rotk_tvad.wmv

http://www.warofthering.net/downloadmanager/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=360

OrliNElijahsGrl
ahhh made a mistake- there was like another part but i cant remember exactly what it was, but it was arwen, aragorn and theoden

its not with theoden cuz i relooked at it, its not..its that one elf guy, i cant remember his name, LMAO!

OrliNElijahsGrl
the war of the ring one IS THE ONE I SAW ON TV!!!!! OMG! *has another ROTK rush* ahhhhhhhhhh THE EXCITEMENT IS KILLING ME!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
THE WAITING IS KILLING ME! ahhh

Exa
Me too :P
Of course it is wink thats why i posted them

OrliNElijahsGrl
AHHHH! what are you trying to do to me?! HAHAHAHAA! those trailers are soo exciting and it kills me to have to wait this damn long to see the movie!

Exa
It kills me to wait for the trailer the trailers are from...... and of course the movie too big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
yes yes yes the trailers, i cant wait for the full trailer!!

those trailers kick me into a even more excited gear, lmao! that on top of how much im excited now, WOWWWWWW!

i cant wait any longer!

Whacker
it's friday, no trailer, and not wasting my money on "Secondhand Lions" but i suppose I had better go and see some other movie that just might have it. maybe i'll see "the rundown" with *hahaha* the rock*HAHAHA*. that guy is the worst actor ever.

sith_darth_jay

silentfaf
I JUST WATCH TRAILER HOLY MALANO k it on theonering.net but its n asian but it has subtitles but go check it out

p.s shelob is scary as hell

ilvorlandobloom
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw the little trailers on War of the Ring and now im SOOOO excited. .... im going crazy!! this is so freakin exciting!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Amandil
Go the TheOneRing.net.

THE FULL TRAILER IS THERE.

It's freakin' awesome.

Exa
hell yes it is... *watchin*

desp3rado
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

finti
hmmm a bit of a downer, hope the nest one is better

Danistar
Blah blah blah.............

ilvorlandobloom
omg, it didnt work for my computer!!! miffed i am so mad.... but im gonna see secondhand lions 2day so i'll definitely see it 2day! woohooo!

ilvorlandobloom
OMG!!!!!!!! I SAW IT!!! I SAW IT I SAW IT I SAW IT I SAW IT I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I SAW THE SECONDWHATEVERTHEHELLITSCALLED MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW THE ROTK TRAILER!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD, THE BEST TRAILER IVE EVER SEEN! (IMAGINE WHAT THE MOVIE'S GONNA BE LIKE!) I CANT BELIEVE IM SO EXCITED OVER JUST A TRAILER BUT I AM, IT WAS SOOOO GREAT!!! THEY EVEN SHOWED SHELOB!!!!!!!!!!! (im not sure if that was a spoiler but oh well) OMG I am just sooooo happy/excited/going crazy/thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear the trailer was sooo fricking awesome! too bad i had to sit through like 2 hours of that haley joel osment movie though.... but the trailer SO was worth it!

im going ROTK crazy!!! Happy Dance big grin stick out tongue cool eek! rolling on floor laughing

Happy Dance

muse5
omgomgomgomgomg me too me too me too, i actually went to see second hand lions and i screamed when i saw the trailer.. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! it was so freaking awesome... 'what ever happens stay with me' aaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhh, i can't contain myself...... freakin shelob, aaahhhhh, freakin gollum, aaaahhhh freaking trailer was freakin awesome, what was with aragorn touching eowyn's cheek?!!??!!! aaahhhh, only 81 days left

ilvorlandobloom
i know, i ALMOST screamed but i contained myself cuz i didnt wanna miss anthing, lol. i am SOO exited! Shelob looked so cool(even though i am TERIFIED of spiders!)!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! eek!

yeah about Aragorn touching her cheek , it makes me mad cuz now all the Eowyn-haters will hate her even more when they see the trailer...
and i wish they showed eowyn and faramir together in the trailer but i guess they couldnt cuz when she destroys the ringwraith youre sopposed to think shes dead

man, i wish it was December right now!

ilvorlandobloom
oh and another thing i liked about the trailer was Legolas wearing that hood... big grin he looked HOT.

Exa

muse5
aaahhhh...legolas.... yummness.... did anyone ever notice that when the fellowship is in lorien legolas looks extra hot? ok back on topic.... trailer AAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!it was soo, good, i keep watching it on my computer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.