Micheal Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myers rules!
Alright, i know I'm new and all, but i still think that the Micheal Myers vs Pinhead thing is kind of gay. Because Micheal Myers is I'mortal and Pinhead has powers(which i don't think is fare)because all Micheal Myers has is a kitchen knife, and Pinhead has special powers ,and makes things come out of midair, but i still think, if they do fight Micheal Myers will win because he stalks his enemy's and also is super strong, also i have seen 1 and 2 of Micheal Myers and he just kills his enemy's the best ways. I don't really know if Pinhead is good because i have never seen his movies.

DeNiro
ok pinhead has hooks come out of no where and they go into people skin and rip them aprt if that isnt cool then i dont know what is also myers can try to use all the streanght he wants it will be imposslbie to get to pinhead for one he has cybnots that protect him not to mention he is pinhead he gives a certain look and ur down he is actully i think the best killer ever inventied he only punishes the sinful people wich myers is so myers will be put down easly it will be a gay movie if they make it they should have at least three people against pinhead to make it even fair

DeNiro
and wow i just notcied like a half hour ago we got three new members name micheal myers and then M M 1 and then myers rules lol tht is petty odd but cool cause myers is a bad ass fo sho

BackFire349
micheal myers if vastly over rated.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i was never a big fan of Mike Myers or Jason.

BackFire349
i like jason a bit more then micheal, but i find them both to be very run of the mill.

DeNiro
yeah myers is being to over done so is jason but jason is way cooler so its alright for him to be but the true horror guys make there stament loud and clear in one or 5 movies like hellraiser or TCM or night of the living dead

BABOON
pffft.... Michael is way cooler than Jason....i mean come on....the guy wears a william shatner mask!!!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
man forget Jason, Myers and Freddy. Hannibal Lecter all the way. smile

lil bitchiness
Mayers is creepy i recon....Jason pis*es me off...i know its all the same, but its still creepy....
I dont see why is Jason cooler than Michael Myers...
has anyone seen Jason X....i mean come on....hes killing ''in the future...on a space ship...oooo very cool...*rolls eyes*

BackFire349
jason x was no worse then any of the other friday the 13th movies, if anything it was more entertaining.

Striel
Michael Myers is kinda boring compared to the rest...

lil bitchiness
Friday the 13 movies are just.....i dont think they were as good...
I dont think Myers boring.....hes as boring as Jason...neither of them says a word....EVER!
Freddy at least has some cool lines....

lil bitchiness

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no i think Jason says something in like his 4th movie. hmmm he said something like, "Hehe" or something like that

lil bitchiness
LOL...''hehe'' well i bet that was a complicated script to learn!

Striel
Well in my opinion I don't think any of the movies were bad, His character is just not as exciting as other horror villans.

lil bitchiness
He was creepy i recon....and they both show a tiny bit of simpathy at some point, even if for a split second.......

DeNiro
myers is a cool guy but pinhead is first then freddy then leather face then jason then myers that is my order for favs

DemonicGambit
I think Freddy is the best, haven't seen any pinhead movies unfortuantely...erm But I think Jason an' Micheal aren't that great I mean they have some good stuff. But they could be better if they actually spoke

DeNiro
eyah they could i am with u an go see hellraiser u will change ur mind on freddy maybe cause pinhead is really a bad ass for sure

lil bitchiness
Havent seen Hellraiser? You must have! Have you?
Freddy = cool, i agree!

grymlock
well jason and myers are quite similar to me... freddy and leatherface that's something to talk about... emmm how come there are still people who yet haven't seen hellraiser series.. come on!! we talking about PINHEAD here.. go find the series and watch it!! *sigh* ...
cheers mate!! beer

DeNiro
grymlock is totally right u kinda dont belong in the horror section unless u have seen the jason series the halloween series the nightmare on elm street movies and the hellraiser movies and i cna name alot more but those r the top movies to go watch for a person that like horror and i am just sayin series wise there are a number of great one part movies out there

Micheal_Myers
I havent really seen pinhead yet but I have been attempting to for a while...the problem is they really dont have much Hellraiser movies around here.Personnally Myers is my favorite obviously.Jason is cool but he is not as creepy I think.I also think that one of the reasons Myers is creepy to some people is because he doesnt talk.Personnally I think that if you have the killer talk its not as scary because they could lighten up the mood with some kind of joke or something.Such as Freddy...
I also really dont like Freddy that much but he is up there I guess.Perhaps a good match wouold be Micheal/ Freddy/ Jason VS Pinhead...that would most likely even things up.But I dont think that the team could operate as a team...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.