´Who accept me knows the awsome band muse ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicker_man
Just wondering do we have any Muse fans out there (apart from me),i don't think they are that well known in America,just brought there new album which has to be one of the most refreshing albums of this year although not as good as OoS (Origin of Symmetry) its of a far better standard then most alternative rock albums that have been released this year. Matt Bellamy has one of the most original vocal talents that makes Muse stand out from there competition.

lefty
never heard of them sad sorry. Post a link!!!!

MUSE(a band)_16
I realy love this band, do you love them too or do you hate them??????

wicker_man
Ive already created a thread about them also in respect of them i luv them,Matt Bellamy roks

MUSE(a band)_16
his voice is amazing, are you going to buy there new album absolution ?
i buy it tomorrow

wicker_man
Ive got it already and it roks its not as good as OoS but it is certainley better then 95% of rock albums available this year.

MUSE(a band)_16
the track stockholme syndrome and time is running out are awsome
my favorit track on OoS is space dementia

wicker_man
My Fav track on Absolution definetly Stockholm Syndrome my favourite overall song Plug in Baby excellent guitar play.

MUSE(a band)_16

wicker_man
No i never been but i know ppl who have and they say that they r amazing.

MUSE(a band)_16

mechmoggy
Muse rock, you can tell one of their guitar solo's a mile off they're so unique. cool

Treehuggerjanie
i think muse rock

mah
They're overrated.

shadow_angel
I only like one songstick out tongue Unintended

in flames
great band i havent heard of them untill i heard time is running out and itsa great song

herbie
Really good band, saw them live a couple of years ago at the V festival, they were brilliant and i think they've got even better since then! My boyfriend hated them when i first met him, but don't worry, i turned him!!! They also have some wicked videos!

MUSE(a band)_16
thanks for tuning him herbie another man for the muse army stick out tongue

crazy_c
I know of them

worldindustries
Never heard of them.

duffy
so good

Rain9
Muse, they are immense. Saw them last night in Manchester - amazing.

Kemekongka
Truer words have never been said. Muse have some potential though. I'm gonna stay tuned for their next album, hopefully they'll rip it up.

Rain9
Yes muse have potential. But saying they're overrated, in my opinion, is not correct. I believe they're just being recognised for being the british band everyone wants to hear. Its about time some good music was thrown into the british indutry. They're respected. Not overrated.

djois
Like them, some of the songs I definately love!

R2D2-89
i know muse, they are soo good droolio

Alpha Centauri
They've been around since 1998.

Bit late.

-AC

Piggle Humsy
Like AC said they've been around a long time... but I understand that they're probably not that well known in america.

I've been a fan of muse for a while.... probably from '99 when Muscle Museum was released.

They're cool cool

Victor Von Doom
Do the replies in this thread consist of members of Muse?

'Has anyone heard of the great band Muse?'

'Yes I am buying it, are you?'

'Yes, everyone should, it's in all good shops'.

Muse are a good band, got into them via the NME (sadly) when Sunburn came out.

AC ironically didn't like them, then went to the extent of providing their 'pyrotechnics' at the Earl's Court show.

Alpha Centauri
Hahaaahahaha.

Quite funny, must admit.

Level wid me Vik, let's be honest. I didn't do them a pyrotekniks, did I? No.

Saying that, you enjoy insinuating that I "like" musicians and males. Coz you're a shit.

-AC

tabby999
love the band, got to see them at Big Day Out, great show

Imaginary
They're OK I guess... I like Stockholm Syndrome and Butterflies and Hurricanes.

*Georgina_A*
Love Muse. Awesome band thumb up

jaden101
never been a fan of the albums but it has to be said that they are superb live...caught their set a T a couple of years ago and it was superb...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.