Hamann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
Hamann has now scared me...I looked at the VR of his Office, and he has stuff from the Humans, HUNDREDS of years before, in perfect or near perfect condition, such as an Iron, a mechanical whipper, and a toy ROBOT...Makes you wonder...

Another_Smithy
He dug in his back yard and found a time capsule stick out tongue

SimplePriest
Excuse my ignorance, but who's Hamann erm

JediHDM
Councillor Hamann, the man who talks to Neo about the Machines needing humans, and humans needing machines...

SimplePriest
Oh, sorry I was thinking of Real live people. I didn't even think of people in the movie. ok, well I'ma have to wait to get a dvd. I wasn't able to get a BL version *grumble grumble, I knew I shoulda tried to find one*

SimplePriest
ooops wait. I'm an idiot! You said in his VR office. Ok well I Can do that. I'll have to take a look.

icon
his VR office? wtf

tshirt
I always wondered about him. His speech about how the machines keep them alive, and vice-versa seemed a little too preachy to me. As if he knew something, or made a deal with someone or something like that. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to have a side deal going on with the machines.

JediHDM
yeah, if you go to the matrix website, find the VR tours, and click Hamann's office, and move around, you can see these displays that house stuff from the 19th century...

Sifer
I found this a couple of months back. I only found it because of the references to Socrates in his office and it made me interested smile

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hamann/

Enjoy!

Korri
interesting! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.