who here likes me so far

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rabbit
i made a few friends i just wanted to know does anyone like me on here as a friend

LanceWindu
You're cool with me.

pablo007
you're not bad

rabbit
why thank you

BackFire349
i dont know you, so you arent on my bad side.

DeNiro
u r kinda sounded like a old meber that used to want friend but u r cool with me and dont worry bout being cool with everyone everyone is treated just as fairly as everyone else

rabbit
i dont think i know u eather

GroundedAgain
we may start ta scare ya after a while evil face

LanceWindu
We tend to do that. evil face

slayer
i like ya

GroundedAgain
*laugh evily and continuously*

rabbit
thats fine with me

GroundedAgain
that's wat they all say

h0ck3yh0rr0r
your cool even though i dont know u

DeNiro
just dont go by the one they calll *screams omg there he is* silence

rabbit
lol i am not like everyone grounded i am very diff

pablo007
you remind me of someone

rabbit
who man

LindsIsTightK
Its funny cause she reminds me of someone too whistle

rabbit
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you cant just leave me hanging

LanceWindu
I think they think you remind them of ...

rabbit
whooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? TELL ME

LanceWindu
I wouldn't know.

Fire
I dunno y

Fire
damn tab button got away from me

so what I was gonna say is I dunno you, but it's hard to get on my bad side (ask yerss he's trying for 3 years now) so I'm cool with ya

rabbit
grooooovey do you or anyone here no how to make a sig

silver_tears
godshinto is the best for that big grin
oh and ur cool with me big grin

rabbit
thank you i tried to ask him by pm but he never pm'ed me back anyone else know how to

DeNiro
he will evaentully and u remind us of a forumer member the pm'ed lots of people and was always out to et approval from the other members like this kind of a thread would be a good comparision

FallingBlue
i dont know you really, but your not on my bad list or anything

KidRock
i like you!

Another_Smithy
I hate you, JK your cool.

Dusty
You're banned.

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud

bratty_lil_sis
Your cool

~TheCharmedOne~
Well I don't know you...but you seem cool

~Da Moose~
This question was from 3 years ago.......did you guys realize that? I doubt he or she will be waiting for your reply.

~TheCharmedOne~
depends on just how desperate she is

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by ~TheCharmedOne~
depends on just how desperate she is

Well, the account has been restricted since 2004, so, I doubt she's out there, pleading with God to convince Raz to let her back in so that she can find out who likes her, buuut, I could be wrong. wink

JaehSkywalker
aww....

what did she do anyway?

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
aww....

what did she do anyway?

I dunno...I wasn't here, and I didn't know her. This is the first I've ever seen of her.

Syren
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
This question was from 3 years ago.......did you guys realize that? I doubt he or she will be waiting for your reply.

Did you also notice that the majority of responses were of the positive persuasion? How things have changed... if someone were to create a thread like this these days they'd be slammed beyond recognition and then duly banned because they responded in a defensive, if aggressive, manner.

See 'Account Restricted' beneath avatar laughing out loud

Syren
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
aww....

what did she do anyway?

As far as I'm aware, having spoken to her on a couple of occasions way back when, she was quite antagonistic and didn't abide by the forum rules. Not as if she had an excuse to be a retard, people were nicer back then.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
I dunno...I wasn't here, and I didn't know her. This is the first I've ever seen of her.

that's why i'm asking >.<

Fëanor
Originally posted by Syren
As far as I'm aware, having spoken to her on a couple of occasions way back when, she was quite antagonistic and didn't abide by the forum rules. Not as if she had an excuse to be a retard, people were nicer back then. yeah...they were, weren't they? must've been something in the water.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Syren
As far as I'm aware, having spoken to her on a couple of occasions way back when, she was quite antagonistic and didn't abide by the forum rules. Not as if she had an excuse to be a retard, people were nicer back then.

In Some Ways....

Alot of people get away with things people would have been banned for back then.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Dusty
You're banned.

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10059/you-not-funny.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.